Actor Lee Yi Kyung apologizes for naming his close friend Taeyeon as his ideal type

By yckim124   12 days ago   87,082   7,928   51
Taeyeon

Actor Lee Yi Kyung apologized for continuously mentioning Girls' Generation's Taeyeon as his ideal type.

On the May 16 airing of 'Jung Yoo Mi's FM Date', Lee Yi Kyung was asked to play 'Ideal Type World Cup'. On the first round, Lee Yi Kyung chose Taeyeon over Seohyun and actress Kim Ji Won over Song Hye Kyo.

In the second round, he was asked to choose between Son Dam Bi and Son Ye Jin. He ultimately picked Son Ye Jin. Between Taeyeon and Kim Ji Won, he chose Taeyeon.

On the final round between Taeyeon and Son Ye Jin, Lee Yi Kyung chose Taeyeon; making her the ultimate winner.

SEE ALSO: DJ Bonics leaves a message for Taeyeon fans who targeted him with malicious comments

He then apologized, and explained, "First, I want to apologize to Taeyeon's fans. I'm close with Taeyeon and sometimes her fans send me messages via social media telling me to stop."

Lee Yi Kyung continued, "I want to get rid of all the misunderstandings. Recently, Taeyeon invited me to her concert but I couldn't go. That's why I chose her." He added, "Taeyeon and I are very close to the point where she visits my movie set and leaves me a message saying that I seem to be working hard."

1. Taeyeon

BigBlueagain 10 days ago

I have to wonder something. These Netz who go all batchit when somone likes their bae, let's take Taen9 here for example. What would happen if Taeyeon were confirm what all Locksmiths suspect? Would they still support her? I'm thinking not.

Gallifreyan7 11 days ago

Don't undersand why he had to apologize ....

melon 11 days ago

They are close that's great. She's your ideal type say it loud and proud fk those haters or so called fans. They're not fans. They're just sick people who either think they have a chance with her or just jealous

MyTwoCent 11 days ago

Why...apologize??

Wang_delulu_D 12 days ago

It's not like there's a celebrity there who doesn't admire THE Taeyeon :D  Why does he have to apologize for having quality taste lol. But what's up with those fans acting like they own Taenggoo, she can befriend whoever she wants to. SMH

BigBlueagain 12 days ago

Why the hell does he feel the need to apologize for being friends with someone and admiring them?

canovalca BigBlueagain 12 days ago

IKR? Because some "fans" can be frickin' crazy and think that they own their idol. Such lucky guy, I'd love to be friends and admire Taeyeon :')

hana_sakura BigBlueagain 12 days ago

Because some delusional fans feel like Taeyeon is theirs, so when they hear that some guy potentially likes her, they're afraid she'd be taken.. maybe

Hagenyokai BigBlueagain 11 days ago

he´s just being careful, it's better apologize before this become a misunderstanding fact...

estheram 12 days ago

And she goes around saying she has no friends...

Forever_Sone2007 estheram 12 days ago

she didnt say she didnt have any freinds she said she didnt have any freinds to really talk to other than the members

johwa 12 days ago

...why apologize?....don't see the need for any apology..!!

kpoplolita 12 days ago

ideal type and who you end up with/falling in love or in bed with, are 2 different things. personally i dont think tae and bacon are together anymore. They found solace in one another when times were rough in their respected group and dated but now they are v good friends (IMO). I wasnt expecting them to date bcz she struck me as more mature compared to bacon so i was surprised, but still happy for them. However, Now, i just get a vibe tae's next rship will be with a guy her age/older, unless shes still dating bacon then by all means, keep going kiddos :)

imbuttercup 12 days ago

Traumatized much hahahahha, just because baek hyun once said that tae yeon his ideal type and both end up in relationship, doesn't mean this one too..tsk, some of her fans are worse than one over protective parent..

totes