Jung Kyung Ho discusses his 5-year relationship with Sooyoung

By elliefilet   26 days ago   251,933   20,875   90
Girls-Generation,Sooyoung,jung-kyung-ho

Actor Jung Kyung Ho discussed his 5-year relationship with Girls' Generation's Sooyoung.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

In a recent interview with 'Women's Sense' magazine, Jung Kyung Ho expressed, "Because I'm the type of person to not care what others think, I think there are things I have to be apologetic about towards Sooyoung. It was my decision to make the relationship go public. I thought that dating isn't wrong, so let's be proud about revealing it. However, I think it was the caused a number of discomforts to Sooyoung. I felt sorry."

As for what kind of relationship they have, the actor responded, "Not only when I'm in a drama, but we're always supporting each other. We still haven't fought once. In the beginning, there were reasons for Sooyoung to get mad because I love to drink and hang with friends. However, we know what we both dislike now, and I think we won't have things to fight about in the future if I'm careful."

1. Girls' Generation
  2. Sooyoung
  3. Jung Kyung Ho
  4. womens sense

LordLiar18 24 days ago

They look so comfortable with each other and he seems so respectful toward Sooyoung!! Hope it lasts and hope they stay this loving!! :D

IARMYGIRL93 25 days ago

Relationship goals i swear 👍

Hantjaka01 25 days ago

aww <3

JeffBenson 25 days ago

Congrats on 5yrs ... she is a beautiful young woman ... and nice to.

Sarahduck 25 days ago

5 years dang I hope it leads to more years. they be adorable together, and one day maybe their bond will be tied by a ring

QueenGG 25 days ago

OMG THEY ARE PERFECT COUPLE!!!!

jinssam 25 days ago

wow i didn't realize it's already been 5 years ㅇㅅㅇ 5 years and going strong!

clarissaxd 25 days ago

ccuuutteee

eirayza 25 days ago

They are both mature and committed to the relationship that's why it works. If you're willing to get to know your partner and ready to understand, the relationship will definitely last long.. 5 yrs is long enough for them to know each others' pet peeves and dislikes.. by that time you are already well adjusted and  you will seldom fight. ( I wholeheartedly agree.)  ^^

skididdlepopper 25 days ago

:') he seems like such a good and honest fellow :') ease up on the drinking and liming too much with friends :')

charged