Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Shindong talks about the marriage rumors + Super Junior's comeback

By yckim124   20 days ago   51,522   5,227   42
Shindong

Shindong spoke up about the marriage rumors and Super Junior's plans for a comeback on the February 6 airing of 'Park So Yeon's Love Game'.

During the show, DJ Park So Yeon brought up the past rumors about Shindong's marriage with his girlfriend. Regarding many people's misunderstanding about Shindong's relationship status, he commented, "A lot of people believe that (I'm married or am planning to soon). I believe that's attention for me and if they remember that about me then that's not bad but I hope they know the truth."

SEE ALSO: Shindong clarifies misunderstandings about his public proposal to girlfriend

Shindong also talked about Super Junior's comeback and revealed that the members recently held a meeting. He explained, "Yesterday, several of us had dinner with the members who were on vacation from the military. We talked about our album, saying we want to go this direction from now on. We had a discussion together with our managers."

1. Shindong
    2. Park So Yeons Love Game

Funky_Angel 19 days ago

Rumors are started by other people. He's the one who actually came out on TV talking about getting married so of course people would assume that

anicsi 19 days ago

Oh my god, who fucking cares if he's got a little bit of weight on him. Suddenly he's sexist because he prefers skinny girls over fat girls? And would be honest about telling him to lose weight? People, that's a natural thing. It's natural for the human species to find someone who has a healthy looking body as opposed to someone who doesn't take care of themselves. Right, Shindong shouldn't say things like that when he's heavier himself, but it's called a preference. Everyone has one. I would choose skinny over fat, but I've also dated men and women that are heavier. Chill. The moment you go after someones appearance is the moment you lose any sort of argument.

Jadewashere64 anicsi 18 days ago

Though I agree, alot of people are seemingly being overly mean. Especially towards his weight. (Which I don't think is right) But people aren't accusing him of being sexist because he prefers skinny girls over heavier girls (I agree. You shouldn't be criticized over your preference. As long as you're not being specifically mean to someone). They're accusing him of being sexist because of this, http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/01/super-juniors-shindong-badmouths-fat-girls He was on the radio show 'Shim shim tapa'. Where a girl phoned in, asking for advice about a fight she recently had with her boyfriend, about her decision to go on a diet. She also goes on to talk about her new year diet plans. Shindong's response: "Don't start if you're only going to quit after a few days. Your body isn't the type to change with a diet." Kim Shin Young, who co-hosts the radio station, stated, "To a girl, a negative comment about her weight is equivalent to asking for a punch." Shindong's response, "If someone had to lose weight, I would tell that person to lose weight. Lose some weight, why can't you take care of yourself. When I say this, the person might think, 'Look who's talking,' but I would reply, 'I'm a boy and you're a girl." To this, both Kim Shin Young and announcer Gu Eun Young retorted, "Why does gender matter in this situation? So girls have to be skinny and boys can be..." Taken aback by their remarks, Shindong quickly explained, "I'm just saying. Honestly, I would want the person that I love to be more pretty or more handsome." And I get that this was 7 years ago! People shouldn't be defined by one mistake. We all make mistakes, We all change. But I think what people have noticed, is that he seems (even since then) to be really rude, Kinda comes across as arrogant on alot of his shows (or shows he appears on).

Jadewashere64 anicsi 18 days ago

Omg. sorry that lining is awful. Akps website changed the way I had. Eww. I hope you can still read it. sorry

Jadewashere64 anicsi 18 days ago

And believe me. I don't hate suju. I like some sujus songs. I also, don't really hate Shindong (Mostly, because I don't know enough about him). But I can see why people would be angry at him. (Though, some are pretty harsh. and he probably doesn't deserve)

anicsi Jadewashere64 16 days ago

I get that and I read it/did research on what he's done and said before commenting, but I still don't see the problem. And before someone (not you) comes along and says I'm fatphobic, I've been in serious relationships with a few people who are overweight. I still see what he said as a preference. I think what he said my have been taken a bit out of context and should probably be taken with a grain of salt. So many people jump onto idols when they say these things. The girl WAS asking for advice when she called in. Shindong was a bit harsh with what he said, I agree, but when you ask for advice you have to take the criticism that one may give you. I ask trainers at the gym for tips on getting better with my walking, and I was told several times to get my ass out of the wheelchair and to stop being lazy. Shindong was being honest about his opinion, and it's just that -- an opinion. Lol I'm re-reading what I wrote and it sounds like I'm angry, but I'm really not I promise. I had no trouble reading what you wrote! c: But I also think Shindong was right when he said "Don't start if you're only going to quit after a few days. Your body isn't the type to change with a diet." because it's true. You can't just change you body with a better diet. Calories in, calories out. You need to work out if you want to lose weight, not just diet.

Jadewashere64 anicsi 9 days ago

Yeah. I agree. (Also, don't worry. it doesn't sound angry to me. ^_^)

Tukymanora 20 days ago

superjunior the king of kpop سارانيه شيدونك منظرة على احر من الجمر ان شاء الله يكون مثل البوم ماما سيتا من غلقوا افواه كل الانتيز فايتنك سوجو

BTSFANRAPMONOPPA 20 days ago

fucking vile sexist pig. tell me why he has fans again? it's obviously not his looks.

lilliana 20 days ago

Can't wait!!!

moon_luv 20 days ago

Can't wait for their album this year and if all 15 members got on stage together, I would die happy. And if Shindong is really getting married, I'm happy for him.

zakapojof 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

raid5 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

raid5 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

raid5 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

walk