Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Netizens list the most anticipated male idol groups of 2017 and their potential

By KpopJoA   19 days ago   97,269   10,652   231
BAP,Seventeen,monsta-x,astro

On February 7, netizens named four male idol groups who they're highly anticipating and have the potential to "break out" in 2017.

The four male idol groups are:

Seventeen

MONSTA X

B.A.P

ASTRO

Netizens commented, "I personally think Seventeen and MONSTA X will do well."

"I agree, both Seventeen and MONSTA X are going to dominate this year!"

"Why are people bashing on B.A.P? They're going back to their roots. They would become popular if they went back to their original promotional style in 2012. It depends on what the agency does and if they go on a world tour or not."

"I think Seventeen will be daebak. Astro could become popular."

"What about NCT?"

SEE ALSO: B.A.P radiate charisma in a group teaser image for 'Rose'

Do you agree with the list? Which of these groups do you think has the most potential to be the next "IT" group?

1. B.A.P
  2. Seventeen
  3. MONSTA X
  4. ASTRO

17caratarohas 17 days ago

YES SEVENTEEN AND ASTRO MY BIAS GROUPS ARE GOING TO RISE 20SVT IS SEVENTEENS YEAR!!!!!but yea i think these groups will do pretty well this year

Moogirl 18 days ago

I don't know what to do!!!! I stan all of them.... this is the year where I shall died from a heartattack....

Minkih 18 days ago

2017 Monsta X year!! ♥

Hun_Han 18 days ago

Always gonna support Seventeen from the beginning to the end! Seventeen - i hope will rise even more than ever this year, they gained huge success last year and I feel that they will be a HUGE group in the future. Also B.A.P are so freaking good and talented, please listen to their latest album 'Noir' and you will know what I'm talking about, they deserve to be popular like they used to be. I also find it sad how groups who used to be so popular lose popularity over time, hope that doesnt' have to my fave group.

Hun_Han 18 days ago

nu'est too!

Imshook Hun_Han 18 days ago

Nu'est, Seventeen, Pristin, Orange Caramel, After School. STAN TALENT/VISUALS STAN PLEDIS ARTISTS.

LveKimTae Hun_Han 17 days ago

i thought u were an army? guess i'm wrong lol

Hun_Han LveKimTae 16 days ago

i lovee bts and im a big fan of them too, its just Seventeen are my ultimate bias group xD

LveKimTae Hun_Han 15 days ago

oh ok.....i hope u support bts with their ucpcoming comeback :)

Hun_Han LveKimTae 14 days ago

dont worry i definitely will! :)

LveKimTae Hun_Han 13 days ago

thank u! it means a lot :)

bibi87 18 days ago

I wish B.A.P the best, they deserve as much attention as they have had when they debuted!Also, I hope more success for GOT7 and Seventeen this year!

Koralee87 18 days ago

Monsta X and B.A.P have some really great tracks - so I'm personally looking forward to their comeback the most.  And Seventeen is always so polished and impressively theatrical on stage- they'll keep rising.     Astro probably needs better songs - but frankly, it's kind of a turn-off to see their one talentless member on so many shows just because he's good-looking.  I'll never understand that aspect about Kpop culture.

xxK_PopFanxx 18 days ago

Let's  hope they break out as well as my goddamn acne has managed to.

lighterxx 18 days ago

Im looking forward to Seventeen!! They already gave some teasers about their new comeback!! (Tho carats might be a little bit paranoid, since we missed the clues they left earlier about comeback lol ^^)

Hun_Han lighterxx 18 days ago

what teasers ? :oooo

lighterxx Hun_Han 17 days ago

Guys keep posing while doing "shh" pose, while there is nothing going on. Some fans thought that could be teasers because the previous teasers were so subtle. Like the wall painting on pretty u. It said very nice, and we didnt notice until they made a comebaack :)

Exo_Leia 18 days ago

Yes yes I'm so looking forward to Seventeen <3

melanie_sim 18 days ago

So sad B.A.P is the most senior among all these groups which shows their popularity base still isnt up there yet. B.A.P deserves more love!

walk