Jackie Chan's boy group JJCC unveils its five members through new photo

March 12, 2014 @ 1:03 am
by starsung
  • 75
  • 8
  • 243
  • 97085
  • 10084
Jackie Chan's upcoming boy group JJCC (pronounced as Double JC) officially unveiled its five members through a new photo.

SEE ALSO: JJCC make their comeback with 'One Way' MV

JJCC consists of 4 Korean members SimBa, E.co, EDDY, San-Cheong, and Chinese-Australian Prince Mak who are all in their early twenties. They're already catching eyes with their impressive visuals, and according to their agency, they also have the talent to back it up!

Their agency The Jackie Chan Group Korea rep stated, "All of the five members possess skills in rapping, singing, songwriting, and of course, musicality, as well as dancing skills in popping, jazz, b-boying, and ballet for various performances. The group can speak three languages including English, Korean, and Chinese... The five members created a synergy effect with their different colors. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for the five gems who will represent Asia."

Stay tuned for JJCC's debut later this month!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 253 comments

Sort by:

peacetexan
· Posted March 26, 2014 @ 6:30 pm

The "guy in the middle" looks like eddie to me. How cool is it that he IS eddie? BUahahahhaha.  you can find their song in USA on iTunes fianlly :) what a delicious song!
Thanks Double JC!! ( and Jackie Chan too!!)

brina-chip
· Posted March 25, 2014 @ 8:17 pm

This is how I see it from left to right: U-Know from TVXQ, former member Dongho from U-Kiss, no resemblance, Minho from SHINee, and Suho from Exo. xD

I'm loving this group and their debut song, it's so good. Hope to see more of them!!

tori-lee-nelson
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 11:38 pm

Guy in the middle reminds me of leo from vixx !

karinashroom
· Posted March 14, 2014 @ 2:19 am

in case anyone doesn't know yet and wants to know:
(please correct me if I'm wrong, I got this from a comment on the teaser) left to right:
SimBa, E. co, EDDY, San-Cheong [maknae], Prince Mak :)

kelliecyp
· Posted March 13, 2014 @ 4:07 pm

Maybe it's just me being prejudice but....their visual-wise, they look kind of like every other boy group

peacetexan
· Posted March 26, 2014 @ 6:32 pm
eh boys will be boys. The cool thing is, they are polished, talented and they DEF don't sound like every other boyband. They can really make the noise!! great harmonics and professional. for a debut, they rocked it!

kdrakent
· Posted March 13, 2014 @ 7:02 am

Yup, looking forward! ^^

quiane28
· Posted March 13, 2014 @ 12:38 am

The first boy look like YUNHO♥

shiiimmer
· Posted March 13, 2014 @ 5:16 pm
oh yeah lol XD

cuteasianbubbles
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 11:02 pm

It's really interesting how Jackie Chan formed a guy group lol. I will be anticipating their debut! <3

xoxhips
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 10:56 pm

i am looking forward to this group jackie chan!! make me prouddd;) lol

princess-bokchoi
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 10:10 pm

I had no expectation toward GOT7 but Girls Girls Girls was pretty good song and dancing!

So let's not juge those guys for their eum... original names. I mean, let's wait for their debut song! :D

whoahu
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:55 pm

Not excited about this one.

kookay09
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:49 pm

And am I the only one who thinks that the first guy looks like Yunho and the last guy looks like Suho? O_O

quiane28
· Posted March 13, 2014 @ 12:38 am
I think thesame ^_^

kookay09
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:48 pm

These guys are looking fresh! I'm so looking forward to these guys! My expectations are high since it's Jackie Chan! :)

itzmeys98
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:35 pm

Simba!!! Ahaha! That name tho!

centen
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:27 pm

It is very amusing to me that Jackie Chan's kpop group is JJCC. I wonder how involved he was with the group? Well, there have been stranger methods of promoting a new group. I'm willing to watch their debut MV when it comes out at least.

poleng
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:23 pm
Jackie Jackie Chan Chan Group! :D hahahha. Quite interesting!

infinitezea
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:12 pm

I CANNOT WAIT!! I LOVE JACKIE CHAN!! XD

anni-yah
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 9:09 pm

Oh man... If I like their music They may rival on my fan zone with SHINee... and with Jackie chan as their founder they're bound to be epic dancers. WHY JACKIE CHAN WHYYY

snowsketch
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 8:23 pm

THEIR NAMES, THEY'RE SO CHEESY, JUST... WHY? D:

secret-big-bang
· Posted March 12, 2014 @ 7:57 pm

I don't know which one to look at! xD Each member seems very individualized yet the overall effect is balanced at the same time... Can't wait to listen to their sound!