Hyosung reveals her dating style + how she acts around crushes

February 27, 2014 @ 1:51 pm
by alim17
  • 14
  • 3
  • 17
  • 28567
  • 1378

SECRET's Hyosung recently held an interview with news outlet Newsen where she revealed she was not the type who could actively express her feelings when in a relationship.  However, in OCN's 'Ghost-Seeing Detective,' she is currently playing the ghost of a high school girl, who has a one-sided crush on the good-looking detective, Min Jae (played by Yoo Min Kyu).  Her character always runs to him saying, "Min Jae oppa."

In relation to this, Hyosung said, "It was embarrassing at first because it's awkward before you get close to someone.  After we got close, I said, 'Wouldn't it be okay to have some romance with a ghost?'  Turned out he could understand a ghost's feelings because he played one in 'The Sun of My Master.'"

SEE ALSO: SECRET celebrate their 5th anniversary!

She was then asked whether she ever had a fervent one-sided love and tried to grab attention like her character.  She said, "If you just look at my whole personality, you'd think I'd be the type to really put myself out there, but when I'm actually dating, I'm the mean type . . . What's funny is that if I think someone likes me, from then on, I can't be affirmative.  If a guy I like shows some feelings toward me, I freeze.  The way I see it, I think I get a bit nervous.  That is why I'm disappointed that I was not more active when I dated.  Truthfully, there was never a single time I called somebody first when I was dating him.  You can't date like that, can you?  That must be why I'm single."

She was complimented, however, for being able to get over that bridge in order to portray her character well in the drama.  Hyosung said, "I only have happy memories. I think it's because they all took care of me well.  I had more fun filming after we got close."

You can catch OCN's 'Ghost-Seeing Detective' every Sunday!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 17 comments

Sort by:

total votes

hiroonakamura
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 8:50 am

a shame that a girl with a pretty face and big boobs (a dream for most guys) seems to have a poor personality when it comes to dating. Them guys have to get pretty disappointed after thinking they're gonna go on a date with a smoking, big breasted korean chick (there's not many of them in korea)

total votes

hyosunglover92
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 12:57 pm

Kikwang just 'pops' in my head..!!

Kisung shipper <3

total votes

refuseresist
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 11:44 pm

She is ridiculously tasty.

total votes

mioranaru
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 10:50 pm

her acting in CY drama is ok....I will keep watcing  it

mioranaru
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 10:50 pm
*watching*

total votes

phili721
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 8:42 pm

they didnt have to show a picture of her in a bra lol

total votes

manhyunnie23
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 7:14 pm

I Feel you. But get away from my oppas.

total votes

robbo4
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 3:53 pm

"...If a guy I like shows some feelings toward me, I freeze..."

I hate to tell you this, ladies, but this is absolutely the worst kind of female reaction to a guy who has actually worked up the courage to approach you. Guys are people too, you know...

hyungjun<3
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 5:53 pm
yeah i agree. but it seems to just happen to me all the time :(( I end up distancing myself.
robbo4
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 6:41 pm
@hyungjun<3 I'll say this then: Life is short, and "bad boys" make bad men. Be aware...
kpop1295
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 10:43 pm
For me, since there's been a lack of confessions, I really don't know how to react. The rare moments I find out a guy likes me, I either fall for them cuz they pursue me (even though I may not be sure of my feelings towards him) or I just act all awkward around him... And it's also how I view how the guy approaches me too like whether they give me the space to sort out my feelings or something like it

total votes

dark55
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 3:51 pm

hahaha she is single bc she hasn't met the right dood. I would be all over that if i lived in SK! =D

total votes

sndalo
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

Ella es tan linda, creo que sin duda va a encontrar un buen chico para ella, vamos ella es increíble

total votes

JessicaJungFan20
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 3:14 pm

I just wanna say that if my other ultimate crushes have boyfriends in the future, I wanna only date Hyosung because I can do my very best to give her what she needs

total votes

liekv
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 1:55 pm

Looks like Hyosung has a crush on me. Sorry boys >:)

simons_cat
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 2:35 pm
You know what is megalomania
liekv
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 8:56 am
@simons-cat Do you know what grammar is?
The End