B1A4 release track list for their 2nd album 'Who Am I'

January 3, 2014 @ 8:34 am
by elliefilet
  • 33
  • 2
  • 56
  • 33309
  • 4340
B1A4 have released more details about their upcoming second album, 'Who Am I'!

SEE ALSO: B1A4 release 'Lonely' MV teaser!

The music video teaser for their title track "Lonely" was already released in anticipation for when 'Who Am I' hits stores on January 13.

As seen in the track list below, Jinyoung composed 6 songs, including the title track, while CNU composed 2. Take a look at the full details below!

01. "Intro - Prologue"
[Composed and Arranged by Jinyoung, Good Guy]
02. "Lonely"
[Composed by Jinyoung / Lyrics by Jinyoung, Baro / Arranged by Jinyoung, Perfume]
03. "Love Then" feat. Harim
[Composed and Lyrics by Jinyoung / Arranged by Jinyoung, Good Guy]
04. "Amazing"
[Composed by Price, Timothy James / Lyrics by CNU, Baro]
05. "Baby"
[Composed by Jinyoung / Lyrics by Jinyoung, Baro / Arranged by Jinyoung, Good Guy]
06. "Oh My God"
[Composed by Park Kang Il / Lyrics by Park Kang Il, Baro / Arranged by Park Shin Won]
07. "Too Much" - Sandeul, Gongchan
[Composed, Lyrics, Arranged by Noh Joo Hwan, C-NO]
08.  "Pretty"
[Composed by Jinyoung / Lyrics by Jinyoung, Baro, CNU / Arranged by Jinyoung, Good Guy]
09. "Who Am I"
[Composed, Arranged by Jinyoung, Good Guy / Lyrics by Jinyoung, Baro, Good Guy]
10. "Drunk with Music" - CNU
[Composed by CNU, Joo Young, Go Hyung Suk / Lyrics by CNU / Arranged by Go Hyung Suk]
11. "Road"
[Composed, Lyrics, Arranged by Lee Gi, Yong Bae / Lyrics by Baro]
12. "Seoul"
[Composed by CNU / Lyrics by CNU, Baro / Arranged by Go Hyung Suk]

Tip: squirrrelle
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 56 comments

Sort by:

lizzie_wwjd
· Posted January 5, 2014 @ 1:36 am

Seoul looks like it will be an interesting song since the B1A4 boys are country bumkins

karylbana
· Posted January 4, 2014 @ 11:41 am

Sandeul & Gongchan's duet. I'm so excited :D

kyutiemir22
· Posted January 4, 2014 @ 12:42 am

WOOoow my boys are so talented partaking in most of the album

x3dbsksarang
· Posted January 4, 2014 @ 12:35 am

12 new songs aaaaahhh!!! SO EXCITED. Cannot wait to hear more of Jinyoung's works, and it's wonderful to see the other members' songwriting talents too. Can't wait :D

_cvii_
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 11:13 pm
Ugh, "Lonely" is not the title track, it's called a lead single for heaven's sake. "Who Am I" is the title track. The title track is the song that's the same name as the album. Common mistake I see in Kpop.

musicallday
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 9:23 pm

Cant wait for B1A4 comeback!!!!

babyangelshawol
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 8:29 pm

I love B1A4 so much T_T B1A4 and Infinite are the groups that proved being in a small company doesn't matter if you have TALENT. I'm just so disappointed because they're so underrated. And I'm too scared that they'll be overshadowed by DBSK's comeback T_T B1A4 FIGHTING!

nanaluvhyunjoong
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 8:12 pm
Composed, Arranged by Jinyoung <----- Nahh this is why i love him. he's going to be one of the kpop legend someday. Jinyoung really knows how to make music, i mean yeah.. most of the lyrics have a deep meaning and i just love it. i'm anticipate this ;-) Fighting B1A4 ;-) who knew, maybe 2014 is going to be your success year? i'm praying for you ;-)

gigiii
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 7:34 pm
So exited! They are so underated and they seriously need to be reconized more.
gigiii
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 7:34 pm
Excited*

elf_bana
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 5:56 pm

crying good tears! my boys are awesome and sooo talented! i cant wait for the 13th. B1A4 FIGHTING!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

prettydiego
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 5:31 pm

can't wait

wingmi
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 1:43 pm

I like seeing a company that trusts and encourage their idols talent to make their own music,with Jinyoung producing the title track again. This 2nd album has even more of their own involvement, its awesome to see them grow as artists. Also looking forward to the CNU composed tracks, these boys have so many hidden talents! Cant wait till the 13th!!

barotokiyo
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 1:34 pm

excited! there last full album was really good for a year-old group. now that theyve grown more i bet this album will be even better

strawberi1928
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 1:33 pm
goodness jinyoung is amazing.
nanaluvhyunjoong
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 8:13 pm
i feel you babe ;-)

frenchy98
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 1:29 pm

I'm so excited! jinyoung is so good at composing. love him!!

chinly913
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 1:27 pm

I like it so far. It's great that most of the songs in this album are composed by Jinyoung. I also hope that Gongchan can get more lines in this 2nd album including the title song.

doojoon
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 1:11 pm

Wait... are Sandeul and Gongchan having a duet?

wanderer
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 5:14 pm
I think so, so exciting right!!!

whats_your_name
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 12:51 pm

Wow, they made all the full album. The lyrics, the arrangement .... Proud of them, especially of Jinyoung !!

kpopb2utybbc
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 12:25 pm

Proud of them. Looking forward to the album release :D

doloresatracy
· Posted January 3, 2014 @ 12:23 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)