Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

Music Releases

YG Entertainment officially releases self-composed songs from Team A & Team B's final battle

October 27, 2013 @ 11:44 pm
by neefa
  • 2
  • 0
  • 686
  • 95902
  • 1493
As reported earlier today, YG Entertainment has officially released four songs from their program 'YG: Who is Next?'.

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] Epik High - 'Shoebox'

All four songs include compositions by the members themselves. The title track for WINNER is "Go Up", composed by Kang Seung Yoon and Son Min Ho, with lyrics by Kang Seung Yoon, Son Min Ho, and Lee Seung Hoon, edited by DEE.P. Their second track is "Just Another Boy", composed by Teddy, Kang Seung Yoon, Nam Tae Hyun, and Son Min Ho, with lyrics by Nam Tae Hyun, Lee Seung Hoon, and Son Min Ho, edited by Teddy.

Team B's title song is "Climax", composed by B.I and Bobby, with lyrics by B.I, Bobby, Kim Jin Hwan, Song Yoon Hyung, Goo Joon Hwe, and Kim Dong Hyuk, edited by Choice37. Their second song, also "Just Another Boy", is composed by Teddy, B.I, and Bobby, with lyrics by B.I and Bobby, edited by Teddy.

Be sure to support the artists by purchasing through Melon, iTunes or other legal online distributors. You can check out all four songs in the playlist below:

Now that you have heard official audios for each track, do you have a new favorite?

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 686 comments

Sort by:

buklau
· Posted January 25, 2014 @ 10:24 am

im a Team A fan, and i really enjoyed Team B's song Climax. It really made me feel sad when they lost

rinah
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 6:05 pm
Love both A and B but my heart broke when Team B lost ..

onekind
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 8:12 am

cant we do sth so that they wont disband Team b???really love them as a group!

orangepanda
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 7:38 am
I can't have an OT11 right now. YG can't even manage his artists properly, what more if he debuts two teams at the same time? Disastrous... Just focus on team A first and then team B can debut later.

lolwuh
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 5:22 am

for some reason, i have a feeling that YG is going to end up debuting both teams just like how JYP debuted 2AM and 2PM at the same time.

pinkpanda_3
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
Uhhh i just want to cry so much ~ uhh i feel so sad for team B they work so hard both team work so hard ~ i just dont get it why they dont debut both team ~ hummm it so hard to leave like that ~ i dont know why im so emotional like that ~ i just feelt really sorry even thought i didnt do anything!!!! ~ i just hope team B keep working together as a team and debut as a team ~ i would love to watch them and suport them ~ Team A Fighting Team B Fighting ♥︎

pinkpanda_3
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

leeleeq
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
I love both teams equally! They are each unique and each have their own flavour (so to speak). I gotta say though, Climax really hit the heart strings for me. I honestly cannot stop listening to it! The vocals are amazing and B.Is rap is so strong emotionally, I wanna cry. I love Team A too (I guess it's Winner now) but hands down for both 'Climax' and 'just another boy' Im more drawn to Team B for this. I just feel these pieces more emotionally. I love that Team A gets to debut and all, but my heart hurts for team b and I hope that they will be able to debut too, as they are, none of this member replacement YG was talking about earlier.

ialucard
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

I love Team A (Winner) songs!!

gamude02
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 10:45 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

isoom
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 9:14 am

team B should debut with their own song

climax is soooooo beautifaul i can't stop listening to this song

· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:09 am
listening to GO UP makes me feel like im a winner :D

justforfunsies
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 6:28 am

Climax made me cry. Beautiful song.

carrie123
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 6:17 am

i think if ot11 YG will make a lot of money because 1) If he let team A and team B debut together both team fans added together would be more than just team A or just team B.          2) Because now JYP and YG want to debut boy group in new generation so why not also try out new thing because us you guy know team A has their own style and team B do also have their own style in music why not make a new style by mixing both team style together to make a new style that not a single kpop group has it                                           3) you guy know team A most are vocalist and team B has good rapper so if both team added together they have members who is strong in dance,sing,and rap.

tammie_mari
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 10:13 am
well it will be awesome... but to YG he wants a more few membered group so that every member recieve the spot light....

NOTkorean
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:49 am

im soooo glad the two team are separated. i dont know why people wants them to be together. Both team has their sense of style, if they were to be mixed, people would be over shadowed and people's colours would be blended into someone else's instead of having their own bright colour. I like both team as is. :) and im ubberly impressed with jun hoe in climax. im still remembering him from kpop star and listening to climax, he has out done himself; Physically and vocally. Love that husky and height he is carrying.

ygdomination
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 9:32 am
totally agree with you. If all 11 debuted together it wouldn't be fair to each one because they'd have to fight for attention. They've trained so hard i'm sure YG wants each and every one of the 11 to shine and stand out when they do debut.

wazix
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:21 am

climax just keeps growing on me. I was for team a since episode 3 or 4 not for any prior reasons like ksy or lsh just thought I would rather see them debut loved all their stuff, but I really just can not stop listening to climax. You can just feel the emotions. music is such a universal thing it is amazing

catchastar
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 1:12 am

OMG, has anyone read this article?

This is such a horrible article! Why would they even publish it!? Thanks, YG. This article only affirms your favoritism towards Team B.

lysstan
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:01 am
yes I did. YG has gone crazy
iloveaoa143elvis
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 3:33 am
oh goshhh :(
2kjsofeaa
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 3:37 am
i think because they feel sorry to team b because not be as a winner . so, they wrote article like that to make team b fans not accuse them said that the win program are TeamA-ish program .
winnerwannabe
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 9:38 pm
@2kjsofeaa I think there is no favoritism there, it's just part of marketing strategy. YG is smart and wise businessman, this whole competition is good for both teams. They gain popularity and the same time showcase their talent. Both teams have their own style and color and I love them both. Of course in the competition there's always a winner but YG is not going to polish those gems and throw it away like that. Just wait and see YG will surprise us for sure.

nicky_tran
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 1:10 am

Just keep listening to the songs again and again

I am so sick of them, especially, CLIMAX is AWESOME. B.I's rap is so touching because I can feel his passion running through the lyrics and how badly he wants to win. He's so PERFECT. I pretty sure he will be a SUPERSTAR and he's gonna make it happen soon

B.I

I also love to hear GO UP and JUST ANOTHER BOY as well.

I miss TEAM B so much

I have a feeling that ya will sure DEBUT one day

Will wait for ya to comeback

Always love & support ya no matter what

TEAM A, TEAM B, HWAITING!!!

<3 WIN <3

nicky_tran
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 1:08 am

Just keep listening to the songs again and again

<3 B.I

I also love to hear GO UP and JUST ANOTHER BOY as well.

I miss TEAM B so much

I have a feeling that ya will sure DEBUT oneday

Will wait for ya to comeback

Always love & support ya no matter what

Team A Team B, HWAITING!!!

<3 WIN <3

nicky_tran
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 1:08 am

Just keep listening to the songs again and again

<3 B.I

I also love to hear GO UP and JUST ANOTHER BOY as well.

I miss TEAM B so much

I have a feeling that ya will sure DEBUT oneday

Will wait for ya to comeback

Always love & support ya no matter what

Team A Team B, HWAITING!!!

<3 WIN <3