Gummy officially signs with JYJ's label C-JeS Entertainment

by elliefilet
  • 1
  • 0
  • 320
  • 58051
  • 870
Singer Gummy has officially signed on with C-JeS Entertainment!

SEE ALSO: Gummy's contract with YG Entertainment revealed to be expired

Gummy's contract with YG Entertainment was up this past summer, and she's now been confirmed to have joined JYJ's label with an exclusive contract. C-JeS Entertainment announced on the 24th, "Gummy, whose contract with YG Entertainment ended this year, has signed on to work with the agency this week. It appears that she saw the free promotions of our artists as well as their overseas activity and our label's system in a positive light."

The rep added, "We'll be supporting Gummy aggressively, so she can have a variety of promotions as a singer." While the label houses well-known actors such as Kang Hye Jung, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Jung JaeGummy is only the second artist to sign with C-JeS Entertainment following JYJ.

In other news, she'll be holding a joint concert with Wheesung at the end of this year.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 320 comments

Sort by:

darama
· Posted December 14, 2013 @ 10:13 am

i hope she won't be mistreated just like her last one

triniblossom
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:10 am

Hmm..

crazy4bigbang
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

YG is going to miss you GUMMY! <3

Fighting ;)

zemode04
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 10:19 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

g-dragon-lover90
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 10:12 am

congratz unnie!

hope C-jes and YG colab will come true!!

sicupidcipid
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 9:22 am

i wonder about se7en now?

ps : ah i'm gonna miss her in YG family concert and stuff!

sicupidcipid
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 9:22 am

i wonder about se7en now?

ps : ah i'm gonna miss her in YG family concert and stuff!

bananaman
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 8:28 am

Now just give Seungri to SM, so he can get the promotions he deserves

bananaman
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 8:26 am

Let YG have Lee Hi, they lost a much more incredible singer. Best of luck, Gummy! I hope to see you in some kick ass JYJ songs!

kpophart
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 8:05 am

I hope Gummy continues to become successful. She'll always be considered a part of YG family for me <3

krystalanne
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 8:02 am

Best of luck Gummy. I wish C-JeS promote her well because the girl do have a great voice plus even though i love YG let's admit it, she wasn't really fully promoted there. I do think C-JeS is a good company for her since she will be able to fully handle her albums & songs the way she wanted to. I consider C-JeS the home of independent artist and not idols since C-JeS let their artist decides for everything from the theme, to the songs included in the album and every other little details. Like how JYJ has the final say about their albums. I do know that some other companies let their idols write lyrics & compose songs etc. but the final say is still in the higher ups but w/ C-JeS it's diff. the artist will actually be the one who has the last say. This is why i think C-JeS is good for Gummy.

picturesque
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 6:01 am

I love gummy.. She's still a part of YG family for me and I hope she's successful in her new company!! Also I hope all these rumors of YG C-JeS are true..fingers crossed

saywhat
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 5:35 am

Who knows if there is anything in the works bw YG and C-JeS but either way, I hope this move benefits Gummy and she is able to promote better there. Her voice is really on another level and I don't think YG showcased her talents fully.

candyx
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 7:27 am
imagine a collaboration between Gummy & Junsu! ^^
cass05
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 12:15 pm
@candyx such good stuffs for my ears ^-^
tavidchang
· Posted November 3, 2013 @ 1:58 am
@candyx That would be one of the best vocal pairings ever!

jangjangjang
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 5:14 am

Finally she change agency..at least she can do a lot of OST with new company and release in official video! not like when she's doing ost for master's sun and the Loent Ent youtube did't have her song OST,  and also YG did't upload her OST..

sandybee3
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 4:52 am

now i know why the ceo of yg en. and the ceo of c-jes en. went to a cafe together hahaha and everybody thought yg wants jyj to join them lol but i have to admit yg wasn't promoting gummy that well she is a ballad singer and yg is more hiphop what is ok i think is c-jes will take good care of her....

jessi_jay
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 4:02 am

Hope they take care of our Gummy unnie! I love YG, but he didnt promote Gummy well enough. So hopefully she can do better in C-Jes.

ahjumma-
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 2:43 am

YG and C-JeS Entertainment are close? I always love Gummy, her song is always worth to listen :)

b2uty-baby-army
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 2:38 am

isn't YG and C-JeS CEO's friends? hehe

aishwarya
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 2:28 am

for me gummy unnie will always be a YG fam :)

hally
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 1:49 am

I hope to see more of Gummy i love her voice, i think YG know that she will be better there bcz he didnt promote her well, but really there something fishy, i think YG the one who send his artist to C-JES. Lets see who is next