MV Releases

Powerful rookie vocalist NC.A debuts with the impressive 'My Student Teacher'

August 11, 2013 @ 11:36 pm
by neefa
  • 0
  • 0
  • 36
  • 14390
  • 26
NC.A, one of the more notable female rookie singers of 2013, makes her debut today with her first digital single, "My Student Teacher".

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High School: Love On' - Episode 19

With a rich and powerful voice, NC.A was already being praised as a talented rookie musician after a performance at duo Yurisangja's concert last year. .

NC.A's debut song 'My Student Teacher' is composed by Yurisangja Park Seung Hwa to make a perfect fit song for her, written by Lee Jiwon, and arranged by Seo Jeong Jin, a hit-maker composer to give completeness to the song. The medium-tempo's trendy band sound is impressive, expressing a girl's innocent love towards her student teacher in a straightforward and cute way.

Addictive lyrics like 'Kung Kung (heartbeat sound), my heart flutters. Kung Kung, he's coming now. What do I do. My heart says kung kung.' portray the fluttering heart of the little girl in love in a lovely way.

What do you think of this new soloist first single?

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 36 comments

Sort by:

triniblossom
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

I like this song!

wooucouple
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 1:02 pm

shes a pretty good singer :)

susy
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 12:50 pm

Great voice but not so great video

shirtsleeves
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 11:09 am

Better than most girl group singer.

dominicho12
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 10:38 am

That note when she hit it with "tonight" once it hit I loved the song and I had to watch it like 3 times before I commented Darn I really enjoyed this song and wow I am impressed by her vocals I would defiantly have to keep my eyes out for her.

aly_vip
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 9:57 am

I wouldn't say this is that powerful. She have a great voice but it's not too powerful and the song isn't too impressive either idk.

o_o
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 8:02 am

i don't really why it's so impressive honestly, the song is boring and she has a pretty common voice, not very powerful.

o_o
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 8:03 am
*see

nikynik345
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 7:39 am

Okay... the song is great and she has a pretty voice BUT this video pisses me off because most people would actually have actors acting out the song but nope lets just make an extremely cheap looking video with some random guy. It was too distracting and not very entertaining or creative. If you didn't want to show your faces, that's fine many singers don't but at least do it in a more entertaining way because I think sock puppets would have been cooler than what ever this was. Nice song, horrible video.

o_o
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 8:01 am
random guy ? i'm pretty sure he is a very well known actor in Korea
nikynik345
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 10:58 am
@o-o I didn't mean a random guy in the sense of him not being someone important. I meant in the sense of the randomness of this video in the first place. It's just not entertaining. I'm pretty sure I've seen him in a drama or two before but although I know who he is, I'm not sure why the entire video hinges on his lip singing capabilities. It's just way too simple, there is creative simplicity and there is boring simplicity.

haiosh
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 7:20 am

nice

jun_hyun_mun
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 7:13 am

she has a really amazing and sweet voice unnie fighting!!

mikofrancisco
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 6:38 am

She have that a-little-husky-hyorin-like voice ♥ Nice song. She is a promising vocalist and she can sing better than some girl group members.

mikofrancisco
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 6:38 am

eager_beaver
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 6:00 am

I don't usually like Korean ballads, but this one is nice.

Fr3akyCo0kie
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 5:52 am

when i saw "powerful rookie vocalist" i automatically thought that she would have a powerful voice like ailee or hyorin....but i was disappointed. she sounds good..but i wouldn't say it's powerful..anyways, the mv is really weird, it got boring after a few seconds.

pledisworld
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 3:03 am

This is tooo weird. I wanna see them not that guy.

bubble_tapioca
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 2:56 am

people keep debuting [ ~.~  its pretty sad only a few will survive in the animal kingdom kpop world >.> ]

do0dl3s
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 2:35 am

dang she looks really manly. LOL

butterdilys
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 2:27 am

What's with the MV???? Her voice sounds a bit like the Japanese singers or better yet IU but way more mature song. Nothing special about it not like how Ailee and Hyorin's powerful vocals or how strong taeyeon's voice stands out and park bom's as well

lemonlimex
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 1:41 am

I love her voice and I can't wait to see more of her, but the MV is a little strange lol

mikejonas
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 1:37 am

Seems to me she needs to spend less time crushing on her teacher and more time studying English.  :)