Variety

2NE1 to make their grand return to variety shows on 'Running Man'

July 10, 2013 @ 3:39 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 416
  • 101173
  • 8369
2NE1 will make their return to variety shows after "Falling in Love" on 'Running Man'!

A rep revealed, "2NE1 will film 'Running Man' next week, and the footage will be broadcast towards the end of the month. 2NE1 chose 'Running Man' as their first variety show since their comeback because they're big fans of the show."

Blackjacks are especially excited because this will be 2NE1's first variety show that involves a lot of heavy-duty action and physical activity since their debut days.

How well do you think 2NE1 will do with 'urban action variety' on 'Running Man'?

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 2

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 416 comments

Sort by:

princess_jobe
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 12:37 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

kct16
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 10:24 pm

This Dominican woman plagiarized 2NE1's I Am The Best and is promoting it as her own work. Help notify this artist's fans and the people of YG so they can take legal action. The song and artist: LA MATERIALISTA - CHIPI CHACHA

The link: youtube.com/watch?v=3fKepU_cBGA

Blackjacks we have to spread this around! If you know Korean can someone translate this so the K-Fans can spread it, too? Please and thanks:)

ygstan_blackjack
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 7:59 am

ALLKPOP>.. there are already pictures of them filming.... can you do an update news on that?? Thanks...:))))))

yixings
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 1:44 pm

I just screamed  :D OMG YES!

runningdude88
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:20 pm

I want to see kjk do mr yg hip hop dance again!

j4n1desu
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 11:43 am

I can't wait!

Erisadesu
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 11:07 am

oh..I want to watch that..now that I think about i havent seen big bangs episode yet :S fan fail

morumiixx
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 7:33 am

YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

kamutehqu
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 5:12 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! LIKE THIS IS MY WISH EVER SINCE!!!! GOOD THING IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!! RM + 2NE1 = TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT

b3an
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 3:48 am

MY WISH HAS COME TRUE!!!! OMG OMG!!! LOL

21stgeneration
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 4:37 am
next wish is them to guests on The Beatles Code :)

morenade_vil
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 3:45 am

Wooh! Finally this is happening!!

siouxsiesioux
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 3:11 am

When it comes to news like this, international fans like me are given the short end of the stick. LOL. We can't watch the show as it airs and would have to wait until the episode has been subtitled by someone but heck, still so excited! It will be just like 2NE1 TV, and I miss that so much. These four girls have the best personalities so I'm not really worried that they will "ruin" the show as others put it. CL is smart, Minzy is quiet but playful, Dara and Bom make me laugh; they really are fun to watch together. They just need to relax, really have fun, and be themselves and allow everyone to see how awesome they are.

punksofpunks
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 2:46 am

I smell couple race!

erical25
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 2:45 am

OMG YESS IT FINALLY HAPPENED! <3

littlemissfats
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 2:34 am

I can't wait for this! The boys of running man will be excited, especially gwang soo HAHAHAHA

blackjack24
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 2:14 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!

auipots
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 1:44 am

BRING 'EM OLD BELLS BACK!! I WANT A RAW BELLS HIDE AND SEEK WITH FIERCE NAMETAG RIPPING!!! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dara: *runs and runs then hides inside a super small closet which is impossible for a normal human being to fit in*

Bom: goes around running while munching on corn when she gets tired for energy boost

CL: refuses to hide under stingy tables full of dust, finds refuge which is squeaky clean

Minzy: runs around here and there, doing tumblings and splits while ripping nametags

Nessaroo
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 1:31 am

What do you guys think the theme would be for the episode with 2NE1? Do you think it'll be something with the number "21"? Or what if it's a couple race? Would it be summer-reggae themed because of their new song? What do you think???

Nessaroo
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 1:23 am

omg omg I hope the girls show their real selves because I know they're very shy! Come on, girls! I count on you for being active with the RM cast!

Hamex
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 12:48 am

Dub Dub Dub Double Combo !!!!!!!!!!!!