Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Teaser
Posted by KayRosa AKP STAFF 28 days ago

LOONA unveils another dark MV teaser for 'XIIX'

LOONA has released a new MV teaser for "XIIX".

Following the previous teaser, this new video shows member Olivia Hye run across the old-and-new city landscapes. At the end of the clip, she aggressively takes off her black choker, showing a bruised mark on her neck. Could this be another mystery?

Stay tuned to find out more about LOONA's comeback!

1. LOONA
12 5,297 Share 74% Upvoted

ExosChen 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

loona coming to snatch our wigs AGAIN

Hip_Hoppity_kpop 28 days ago 6
28 days ago

Aah!! If only Orbits would've stopped being soo annoying with their CONSTANT REPETITIVE Tweets and comments Everywhere on social media, I and many people would've actually started stanning LOONA by understanding their actual style and music.

Ah_Chuu 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

Sorry, I don't believe it. Plenty of talented groups with cool concepts and relatively quiet fanbases don't attract more fans because of it. And plenty of groups whose most vocal fans present as utter morons have loads of success. Your refusal to check them out was outweighed by others who heard of them through the annoying behaviour and decided to learn more. If you're inclined to not check something out because some other people who like it are annoying, that's your problem you're trying to blame on others.

Kpop, like most things in life, is more fun when you stop thinking a small bunch of people who spend a lot of time posting on social media about something needs to have anything to do with what you do.

Kflopstar 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Agreed. It’s like someone can’t think for themselves so they need to like a fandom in order to like a Kpop idol/group’s music, sounds strange to me.

I know some individuals can taint the impression of a fandom but that’s nothing to do with the music

Hip_Hoppity_kpop 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I agree to your first 3 sentences! Indeed, a certain girl-group with 9- members (often self-titled by their fans as National Girl Group ) has relatively more fans and sells relatively more albums (mass purchasing as result, irrespective of the quality of the album) than other GGs, just bcoz the mature guy fans are literally obsessed with their bodies in Korea and Japan (only places they have a huge fanbase) instead of actual Musicality
But the LOONA's fanbase is relatively more annoying than them. I've seen their comments in serious articles (death related news) and unrelated news! I get that publicity by fandom is needed for groups to not be neglected but it only helps so much.
I've actually checked out their music of their various sub-units and also downloaded them too bcoz I really like some of their stuff and will probably check some of their stuff after being Hit in charts ! BUT I'll probably never be able to get deep into understanding them fully bcoz joining a kpop fandom and knowing the group requires for me and relatively sufficient people to be Okay with the behavior of the fandom! I don't wanna be stressed out all the time to paste 'Anyways, Stan LOONA for clear skin' or shit like that!

dicaxux (Banned) 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Comment has been deleted

Genie4YourWeesh 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Stan Loona already you coward!

Do your ears a favor!

2 more replies

Brown_Cream 28 days ago 2
28 days ago

Isn't she a gynoid?

jokbal_is_yum 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

Could be.
Or maybe they're all alien humanoid succubi.
>___>

Brown_Cream 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I like the lore even thought Idk what's canon but it's too much to remember the colors, fruits and animals for 12 members. Speaking of which I wonder how the one with the pet spider will react to ITZY, it can go either way lol

Ah_Chuu 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

As expected, baby wolf Olivia Hye for the super blood wolf moon teaser. LOONA is one of those projects where it's hard to tell in how much detail things were planned in advance and how much they're just rolling with opportunities. It's a fun ride.

(Bangtan Boys) BTS