Despite their hectic schedules, K-stars occasionally find the time to dine out, and when they do, you can be sure they choose only the best establishments. Here are eight of the most popular restaurants, highly recommended by your favorite K-stars!
1. Gilmok: Visited by famous stars such as BTS Jungkook, actor Jung Woo Sung, Suzy, and Jun Ji Hyun, you know this place is rocking with the KBBQ!
2. Golden Pig Restaurant: A Michelin guide restaurant, and it's no wonder that even BTS Jimin and Jungkook have raved about this place. A great place to have dinner, the pork belly is said to be some of the best out there!
3. MIEL: A gallery cafe, but what makes this place so appealing to stars such as Song Joong Ki, Girls' Generation Tiffany, Jan Geun Suk, and more is that every 15 days, the café showcases different exhibits! Have a cup of tea while enjoying some creative arts!
4. Chupungryeong Kal Samgyeopsal: Located in Apgujeong is another great pork belly BBQ restaurant. What makes this place so special is the herbally seasoned pork belly!
5. Krap Pom: Famous for their Thai-based street food, this is where BLACKPINK's Lisa went out to eat with CLC's Sorn and (G)I-DLE's Minnie!
6. Pizza Express: If you're looking for a place to grab a quick bite, then Pizza Express is the place you want to be, as it's known to be one of the places that Soobin visits!
7. Donjuda: Featured in GOT7 Mark and Yugyeom's live stream, this KBBQ restaurant gives you quite the portion of meats to grill!
8. Soul Cup Cafe: Located right near the JYP Entertainment building, Soul Cup Cafe is Park Jin Young's public café open to all and known for its all-organic ingredients! It's a great place to grab a coffee, and stars such as TWICE, Stray Kids, and Day6 are known to have frequent visits!
If you're planning a trip to South Korea, be sure to visit these restaurants. Not only do they serve delicious food, but they also offer an opportunity to spot some K-stars!