News
Posted by Germaine-Jay 22 days ago

Davichi's Lee Hae Ri opens up about upcoming marriage

AKP STAFF

Davichi's Lee Hae Ri opened up about her upcoming marriage.

On the June 8th episode of 'You Quiz on the Block', Lee Hae Ri expressed, "I just want the wedding day to come quickly. When I open my eyes, I want it to be my wedding and finish it quickly." Yoo Jae Suk agreed, "I know that feeling too well. I was like that too. I was grateful to everyone for coming, but I thought to myself that the wedding should be over with soon."

He then asked her groupmate Kang Min Kyung"When Lee Hae Ri announced her wedding, her playlist drew attention. Which song reflect your feelings right now?" Kang Min Kyung responded, "I think I'd have to pick G.NA's 'I'll Get Lost, You Go Your Way'," and Lee Hae Ri said, "What's this about getting lost?"

Yoo Jae Suk gave advice to Kang Min Kyung, saying, "I was like that too. When I went to my hyungs' wedding, I wondered if things would be different. It is surprisingly different. It's different rather than distant. It's not in a negative way. It's just a change in environment."

In other news, Davichi recently made a comeback with "Fanfare".

1. Davichi
  2. Kang Min Kyung
  3. Lee Hae Ri
2 4,967 Share 90% Upvoted

CalandraAJendro
CalandraAJendro547 pts 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

I feel like people should start doing things their own way instead of pleasing social norms. If you want your wedding to be over bc it feels distant: maybe to a smaller party then? You don't have to invite everyone you once met too. Make it an comfortable family and friends gathering. And then you will be able to enjoy it

0 (+0 / -0)

JangNaraForever
JangNaraForever117 pts 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

Always a fan of them and in fact, Lee Haeri was who got me into K-Pop 👍❤. Still remember the first time I was in awe with her emotional voice in Don't Say Goodbye ❤. I'm truly happy for her wedding. I hope she leads a happy and blessed marriage ❤

0 (+1 / -1)