Han Hye Jin is the cover girl of the July 2019 of Harper Bazaar. Her whole body is covered with black paint(or maybeedited) . Do you think this is another “blackface” controversy or it is just artsy? let me know your thoughts.
Article: Model Han Hye Jin's scultpural and provocative photoshoot
Source: No Cut News via Naver
1. [+3,299, -68] There are black people on Han Hye Jin's Instagram calling this blackface and a caricature of their features but how? Just because you paint yourself black doesn't mean you're black. Their inferiority complex is a sickness. You have to see art as art, and she looks amazing.
2. [+1,299, -32] You can really see her effort~~ looking cool ^^ I support you~~
3. [+874, -32] Mannequin body..
4. [+709, -79] In a generation of plastic surgery ^^ as a fellow woman, I'm so jealous of her body. She looks amazing, so artistic~
5. [+628, -44] I'm so jealous of her as a woman, I wish I was born with her body in my next life
6. [+215, -7] I think true art is when you're naked but there's no feeling of cheapness or eroticism to it. She just puts me in awe.
7. [+133, -6] I'm a man and this is art for sure... she's all nude but this just looks so artistic to me...
8. [+113, -5] How are people seeing this as black? She painted herself in a stone-like texture. Where is this racism controversy coming from? Pfft. Anyway, her body is amazing. So artistic and beautiful.
1. [+1,351, -23] Dalshim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ to some of us, she will forever be Dalshim ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,106, -33] This seriously looks like a graphic design picture ㅋㅋ
3. [+89, -3] This looks really cool, not sexy at all. It looks almost computer generated.
4. [+82, -5] Wow... despite being all nude, she just looks beautiful.
5. [+67, -0] She looks like a mannequin you'd see at the mall ㅋㅋㅋ
here are some of the comments on Han Hye Jin’s Instagram( positive and negative)