Article: Hyorin reps, "I have suffered through her one-sided statement, I will be suing her for defamation and humiliation"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+4,695, -129] All you needed to do was genuinely apologize but you're suing for defamation instead? What a joke ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,233, -76] So suddenly?
3. [+2,744, -59] I am the OP of the Nate Pann post. After a few hours of the articles got out, Kim Hyojung sent me a DM saying: "I just got to the airport after finishing an international schedule.. sorry for contacting you so late. If it's okay, I want to meet you now and talk.. Can you send me your contact info?" So I did and she hasn't contacted me for six hours since. I heard from our middle school classmates that she was going around asking for my contact information which is why I sent her a DM but it's been silence ever since. Nate Pann has banned my IP. She first wanted to meet up and talk but now she has changed her official statement to suing me.
4. [+607, -10] From today on, I refuse to consume any media that gives Hyorin any financial gain. I will be boycotting any TV appearance or CF and sending in my complaints. The way she's handling this is absolutely horrifying.
5. [+491, -2] I am the Nate Pann OP. I told her multiple times that I would delete the post if she apologized but she asked for my phone number to meet up in person. I deleted the post after seeing that but then she started ignoring me and now I see that she is suing me.
6. [+291, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's over for Hyorin anyway ㅋㅋ just say your farewell ㅋㅋ Sue all you want, try to prove your innocence ㅋㅋ I'm sure she's seen multiple examples of celebrities deny it only to end up caught in their lies later ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+252, -2] Hyorin has her own agency. Her reps = her own opinions.
8. [+172, -2] First she offered to apologize... and now she's suing for defamation?........ She obviously still doesn't get it. But sure, go on ahead.
9. [+164, -4] Nate banned the OP's IP. It pisses me off that those without power must suffer like this. Hyorin needs to stop and just apologize and back off.
10. [+162, -5] Ah, another one ending their career. Choi Siwon ended his so easily and Hyorin's going down the same path. Well, it's all out there now so I guess she can try to make threats or reach a compromise! She's better off settling for a decent amount and getting back to her promos!
1. [+4,340, -32] Nate already banned the OP and deleted the post, and now Hyorin's claiming she's going to sue? Why does she want to live her life like this?
2. [+3,407, -35] She first claimed she was going to find her and apologize and now she's threatening to sue? This is hilarious, let's see how far that gets you!!
3. [+2,191, -30] No, what we want to know is whether you were an iljin and whether you bullied your classmates..
4. [+2,016, -16] The OP is posting in the Nate article comments saying she was IP banned from Nate Pann
5. [+1,364, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyorin claimed her memory of the time wasn't clear so why now? Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Something smells fishy~
6. [+703, -7] The OP didn't delete her post, she was IP banned and got it forcibly deleted ㅋㅋㅋ Look at Hyorin using this opportunity to take legal action ㅋㅋㅋ Just another example of how trash Hyorin is ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+285, -3] Hyorin is so mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+263, -2] This change in attitude ㅋㅋㅋ Do you think people are going to believe you? If none of this was true, you would've denied it from the get go. Why did you claim your memory isn't clear and offered to meet the victim? ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+4,449, -77] What legal action? ㅋㅋ She's making it so obvious that this is all true ㅋㅋ
2. [+3,480, -33] If the OP's post wasn't true, Hyorin would not have said that she "didn't have a clear memory of the time", she would've flat out said that none of it was true and that she'd be suing for defamation. Does she really think we're that dumb to fall for her??
3. [+2,371, -33] Obviously Hyorin did something to make Pann delete the post... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a nasty agency
4. [+1,893, -25] Wow.. she's just terrible. She claimed to want to talk to the victim first but I guess she got to her lawyer in the meantime and changed tactics. I hope she receives consequences for this.
5. [+391, -3] Please don't kill the victim twice like this
6. [+339, -4] This b*tch really is terrible
7. [+323, -0] Hyorin runs her own agency, did she write this herself or a family member? ㅋㅋ
8. [+307, -5] There's no time to be bored with all these scandals lately