Article: Park Yoochun 'deep sigh at the sky'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+2,097, -18] What is this... another Jung Jun Young type picture........
2. [+1,647, -38] Huk, look at his forehead
3. [+1,540, -44] Looks like signs of balding. Ba$tard, look at you losing hair because of all the drugs you're smoking.
4. [+103, -3] ㅋㅋㅋ Jung Jun Young and Park Yoochun have left us with the funniest pictures in history ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+100, -2] Are his... eyes the result of double eyelid surgery?
6. [+68, -7] Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his balding hairline..
7. [+46, -5] Ugh, is that the side effect of drugs? His receding hair line and double eyelid surgery mark are so distinct.
8. [+40, -10] I don't get it.. He's a handsome, good singer who was recognized as an acting-dol too.. Sure, his popularity may not have been what it used to be, but he still had a lot of money saved up and a positive image that would've carried him through.. so why!!! Why would he kick his own luck away and turn into a drug monster? As a former fan.. this really hurts.. ㅠㅠ
9. [+39, -4] Wow, he's totally balding. He's going to be bald once he's a little older. I guess he was hiding it with longer hair this whole time.
10. [+36, -2] He's really making me laugh these days. #1 testing positive for drugs after that press conference #2 disbelief over how the drugs got in his system #3 and now this legendary balding picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+812, -8] He's not completely sober yet ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+384, -10] He's not normal
3. [+179, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he smiling??????
4. [+132, -10] What a psycho
5. [+110, -17] And he had the time to get his hair dyed in the midst of all this
1. [+1,018, -73] Your life as a celebrity may be over but this doesn't mean your life is so just admit to everything and comply with investigations and be dealt the consequences that you deserve. Live the rest of your life without touching drugs but working hard.
2. [+441, -16] What do you think a couple that ended their engagement did together with drugs? The fact that he was already caught in a room salon four times and has a toilet fetish just means he's interested in one thing alone.
3. [+124, -2] Amazing how Seungri's at the center of all these controversies and yet he's still not in jail yet..
4. [+113, -4] Park Yoochun's investigations are moving at the speed of light, when will we see Seungri bound by handcuffs?
5. [+94, -15] He deserves this but I feel like the law is being super harsh on him because he doesn't have any strong people to back him up. It's the criminals out there who are powerful that play with the law like it's putty in their hands ㅠ when is Seungri or the other Burning Sun VVIPs going to be thrown in jail ㅠㅠ