Article: Park Han Byul's husband, "It's true that Seungri provided prostitutes, he paid using YG's business card"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,825, -11] The evidence is undeniable if he was using YG's business cards to pay for all this. What network does Yang Hyun Suk has that the police are too scared to touch him?
2. [+1,783, -9] Now let's shake YG down!!
3. [+1,314, -7] This ba$tard... go to jail
4. [+76, -0] Daebak... he used company money for s*xual entertainment??? Didn't he call this his business ㅋㅋ why was he putting it on YG's card??? Then that means YG was in on all the ongoings of this business, no??
5. [+71, -0] Two women at once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no way YG wasn't aware of an expense like that?? Especially when he was swiping 3 million won at a hotel? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+52, -0] YG will probably be like "unfounded rumors, we don't know anything" just like how they never know anything about everything
7. [+51, -2] And yet still no talks of jail yet? Or enlistment? Are the police even working? How have they not gotten this 30 year old kid yet?
8. [+32, -0] Seriously, who is behind YG that everyone's so scared to turn them in?? Even the president has been turned in, what does YG have??
9. [+26, -3] Snuff film
10. [+23, -3] YG's probably too busy right now providing their female trainees to all the higher ups to keep this from getting out of control
1. [+1,367, -9] If he used YG's card, that means Yang Hyun Suk is aware of this...
2. [+679, -3] So what is he up to right now? How is he still not being arrested? How???????
3. [+292, -2] All this stuff coming out and he still isn't in jail being investigated yet
4. [+62, -0] Why isn't Yang being investigated?
5. [+49, -0] So now we know how YG was able to dip into all these other businesses after going public and dominate the industries ㅋㅋ they were using dirty money this entire. How much longer did they think they could get away with it?
6. [+39, -0] At this point, it's obvious that the police can't touch YG because there are important figures involved. Time will reveal what it is.
7. [+35, -0] Is YG still going to say they're not involved? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet you they'll release a ton of positive Black Pink articles today again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: YG, "Seungri used the company card for hotel expenses? NO relation to our business... personal expenses were paid for by himself"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+190, -6] YG... stop... it's getting sad...
2. [+160, -5] "unfounded rumors" = "hnnng, how'd they find out"
3. [+87, -6] I think Yang Hyun Suk is at the center of the Korean entertainment industry becoming dirty
4. [+16, -5] I hope this company of criminals fails
5. [+16, -5] Looks like there needs to be an audit if the CEO of the company has no idea about these charges? Employees must be able to use the company card without discretion then.
6. [+16, -6] Yeah yeah~~ sure ㅎㅎ
7. [+15, -6] YG's always so fast with the denials
8. [+14, -3] Just investigate it, the truth will be found in an audit
1. [+516, -10] Hul... YG's business card.... YG's business card...
2. [+335, -15] Their fans saved up all their allowance money to purchase albums, fan merch, and concert tickets only for them to use that money on buying pr*stitutes and doing drugs... Please boycott YG products. These guys will never change as long as you loser otakus keep enabling them.
3. [+275, -7] How does it make sense that YG had no idea of all of Seungri's illegal activities when he swiped them on YG's card? They're all on one side.
4. [+238, -5] Obviously investigations will reveal the truth. I still don't get why he's not in jail???
5. [+72, -1] How does YG always act like it's not a big deal after breaking the law??