Article: [Exclusive] Black Pink's NA tour is not sold out like claimed... a difficult American advancement
Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+2,867, -43] Their popularity hasn't even cemented in Korea, what NA tour? They only get to the top of the digital charts because they're under a big agency.
2. [+2,707, -52] ㅋㅋㅋ Did YG think they could become BTS through media play alone?
3. [+2,361, -42] Their fans are funny too ㅋㅋ Black Pink just barely has their feet wet in America but whenever a new article comes up, they'll act like they're world stars and put down other girl groups and leave hate comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but in reality, they haven't even won a daesang in Korea and are acting like the one tops ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+184, -5] YG has spent over 10 years fooling the public with media play and people aren't going to fall for it anymore. We all knew that their NA tour was not for profit but to protect their stocks. Yang Hyun Suk lucked out with all that he was given and his bubble is about to burst now.
5. [+150, -4] But they don't even have a proper album or a full list of songs to sing at a concert.
6. [+145, -2] Everyone caught this media play and came out with the facts the next day. YG seriously doesn't get it still. They're always threatening to sue but failing to apologize for their own mistakes.
7. [+139, -3] Black Pink even gave out free tickets in Korea and their concert was still empty, and yet they claimed they sold out in their media play.
8. [+135, -2] YG has always exaggerated their numbers ㅎㅎ everyone knows that. Their fans are the only ones who believe it and talk about them like they're American superstars.
9. [+129, -2] How do you even hold a concert with only 9 songs ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+117, -4] Asking them to fill out 60,000 seats in America was a stretch. Yang Hyun Suk overextended himself because he wanted to be the next BTS but all he did was embarrass Black Pink. It wouldn't have hurt to promote them more in America before opening a concert of this size.
11. [+114, -1] A tour with 9 songs, are they for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+105, -2] They couldn't even fill their Korean concert with free tickets, as if they sold out in America..
13. [+99, -2] YG has always lied to the public like this but now that SNS is more advanced and we're all able to communicate directly with international fans, these lies don't work anymore. This is how Big Bang hit daebak in the beginning too. All that media play about how they're selling out world tours that they never actually did, how paparazzi are following them around, how they're dominating Japan, how they're surpassing TGVXQ... every single day, they spammed the media with lies and people believed it and started calling Big Bang a top idol group and treating them like gods. It might've worked back then but not anymore ㅎ
14. [+90, -1] Finally an article with the facts ㅋ YG only put out this tour to cover the eyes of their stockholders and tried to media play the crap out of it ㅋㅋㅋ but congratulations on your empty concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Upvote if you think more people should see this post!
Posted by 7,302 pts Sunday, March 17, 2019
Korean Netizen Reactions to Black Pink Not Selling out North American Tour as Originally Claimed
600 131,704 Share 75% Upvoted