Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by germainej AKP STAFF 23 days ago

Big Bang's Seungri undergoes questioning by police

Big Bang's Seungri underwent questioning by police today.

Seungri was recently accused of hiring prostitutes for clients at the clubBurning Sun and for illicit drug use. On February 27, YGE stated in an official statement, "Seungri is heading in to the police station to undergo questioning today at 9PM KST. As the agency announced earlier today, the police sent a petition for questioning, and Seungri plans to personally submit to the investigation by police, including urine and hair tests. He plans to submit to the investigation and attend questioning whenever he's called in."

The Big Bang member said to reporters at the police station, "In the afternoon, the police sent in a petition for questioning to investigate me. The controversies and suspicions have angered and disappointed a lot of people. I want to apologize once again. I'll submit to investigations faithfully, so all the suspicions can be clarified as soon as possible."

Stay tuned for updates on Seungri and his case.

1. Big Bang
  2. Seungri
66 23,227 Share 84% Upvoted

looveLess 23 days ago 9
23 days ago

No matter how much I love Seungri, I hope the truth comes out and justice is made (even if this means that Seungri is really guilty :( ).

9 more replies

tristanah 23 days ago 2
23 days ago

"Seungri was recently accused of hiring prostitutes for clients at the club Burning Sun" - wrong information!!!

Back in 2015 Burning Sun didn't exist. The 2015 kakao talk disclosed by sbs fune is about another club but who cares about rightness.

As for illicit drug use I'm confident he didn't use it since his two beloved members had to face this kind of accusations and support the consequences so he knew at first hand how it is. I hope the investigation will be objective and fair.

At one moment they said that the tests regarding the drugs use were negative, now they need other tests?

2 more replies