Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by MeAnotherself 10 days ago

24K's Jeonguk to debut solo as Uk!

On the 30th of November, Makestar released a message on their forum with the announcement that a member from the group with the most projects held on Makestar was to hold a project for his solo debut. It's none other then 24K's main rapper, main dancer, choreographer and lyricist Kim Jeonguk!

kpop, cute, and jeonguk afbeelding

Jeonguk joined 24K back in 2013 for the group's second mini album. Next to their group activities, he has been working on solo tracks, which were posted on, and deleted in some cases, from his Soundcloud, released a mixtape and released a music video for his track 'DOMINO' (which has not been released on any music sites due to it not being sent to the publisher) in January.

He also wowed many people with his rapping skills during the 'Freestyle Battle (Idol round)' on Show me The Money, where he battled ASTRO's Jinjin.

(Jeonguk starts at 3:14)

Jeonguk is the second member of the group to debut solo, following Kisu, who debuted as soloist Soo almost a year ago.

The Makestar project will open on the 3rd of December.

1. 24K
  2. Junguk
14 Share 59% Upvoted

Blueblankety 10 days ago 9
10 days ago

Why does this have so many downvotes??

MeAnotherself 10 days ago 8
10 days ago

I was wondering that as well. Jeonguk and 24K deserve some love and the spotlight for once, but apparently many people don't agree :(

HWSQ (Banned) 10 days ago 7
10 days ago

There's a new troll who has multiple accounts and downvotes ALL articles on this website. Seriously, click on Sort: New and scroll down to your article and then look at the other articles - they all have many downvotes. Just look at this harmless article and its upvotes/downvotes for example: https://www.allkpop.com/video/2018/12/south-club-b...

It's really sad that there are some people/trolls who have nothing better to do than this.

7 more replies

BangDaeJae 10 days ago 1
10 days ago

Wow... Why the downvotes. I love 24K and this is just sad to see.

kizaru_hijin 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

no you dont, youre longan lychee, aka anpanman, by far the worst sexist trash ive ever seen, who wishes all male celebrities to die and only acts nice for some likes here...

Diamond_White 10 days ago 1
10 days ago

This is totally unrelated.. But have you ever been in the following situation: You are madly in love with a guy at work that you are forbidden from having any relationship with due to traditional/religious/cultural reasons.. He is madly in love with you too. and you've never met a person in your life who understands you more and loves you more than he does. You've both never told each other that you love each other but you can feel it through your bones. You can't breath when he is absent, and as soon as you hear his voice or see his shadow, your heart squeezes tightly.. He does things for you and takes care of you even when you are not watching. But now you are proposed to by another good man in an arranged marriage by your family. And you have to break the heart of the man you love, and can't fall in love with this other innocent man... Welp, this is my situation right now.. I never imagined myself falling into such a drama like situation, but somehow this is the story of my life right now. How could I possibly break his heart T^T My soul is slowly dying...

MeAnotherself 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

I've never been in a situation like that and I hope I never will. This is so incredibily sad!

Normally I would tell you to follow your heart, but that's a lot more difficult when culture, religion and traditions come in to play. It's not something you can just escape. You could always try to move to a different country, but that doesn't help on the religious aspects or the feelings of the people you would have to leave behind and that must be one of the toughest things to deal with: society.

You need to decide whether you want live your life with a man you know you'll never love. Even if he is a good man, would it be right to marry him when you know you could never give him the love he deserves? Would it be right to marry him when you know he could never love you in the way you want to be loved, or be the one who you want to be loved by?

If I may ask, why are you not supposed to love the man you love?

allkpop in your Inbox