Homepage_Takeover

0

0

Music Releases
Posted by lilchoiboy181 pt Sunday, November 14, 2010

New After School member Kim Kyung Min confirmed?

Facing odds of 4568:1, one talented young lady rose above the rest to be the next member of After School. After becoming a finalist in a public audition in which more than 4000 hopefuls tried out back in September, Kim Kyung Min (not Kim Kyung Mi as earlier reported) won out with her talents in dancing. After a few months in training, it is now official that she will become After School's 9th member. Although not much is known at this point, Kim Kyung Min is 17 years old in Korean age and currently enrolled in high school. Despite her age, the judges were quoted saying that they were genuinely surprised at the audition when such a young girl started dancing so well.�The style suits After School who are well known for their skills in dancing.

"I saw singers singing and dancing and having fun and being happy, so I started to dream that I would become a singer that could give happiness to those around me," said Kyung Min. "Because what I've dreamed for has become reality, because this is just the beginning I will try my hardest to become an excellent singer."
With After School's comeback supposedly scheduled to be in the near future, fans can only wait to see the new girl in school. We have yet to see an official confirmation from Pledis, but we should expect an announcement of the sort soon! Thanks to everyone that sent in a tip on this matter. Source: Kim Kyung Min's high school newspaper

1. AFTER SCHOOL
  2. NEW MEMBER
  3. KIM KYUNG MIN
  4. KYUNG MIN
0 13,762 Share Be the first to vote

allkpop in your Inbox

THE TOP 10 STORIES DELIVERED DAILY
New Message

SEND