Variety

Moon Hee Jun opens up about postpartum depression

By elliefilet   12 days ago   36,203   965   3
Moon-Hee-Jun,soyul

Moon Hee Jun opened up about his postpartum depression.

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

On the July 12th episode of 'True Dad Confession', Moon Hee Jun discussed the stresses of raising a baby with former Crayon Pop member Soyul, who he married in February of this year. Host Kim Gu Ra commented, "It may be because you're raising a newborn baby, but your face looks depressed. It's definitely postpartum depression."

Moon Hee Jun responded, "I'm so happy to be here after spending so much time with my child, who can't respond when I talk yet."

Moon Hee Jun and Soyul welcomed their first child, a daughter, this past May.
  1. Moon Hee Jun
  2. Soyul
  3. true dad confession

lunachick415 11 days ago

I'm really curious and worried about Soyul. This was definitely a shotgun marriage she and MHJ had. I really hope things work out well for them and the baby.

pink_oracle 11 days ago

"You look tired, you must have that utterly devastating and debilitating condition mothers can suffer from after childbirth that can ruin lives when not diagnosed." Excuse me while my head gets better acquainted with this brick wall.

Rita2020 11 days ago

Poor Soyul she must be going for so much, I don't know where this marriage is gonna end...

Chrysantheneum 12 days ago

.............

Chrysantheneum 12 days ago

This is insensitive on so many levels. Post-partum means after speration [from the womb] its caused by all the hormones in a woman's body. Just because he is sleep deprived, doesn't mean he's depressed. They're making light of depression on so many levels.

seochulgoo 12 days ago

LMAO isn't he a man though? did he give birth to his baby

koschei 12 days ago

I cant believe that this man is still using his baby for publicity.

Kurare 12 days ago

dem Gura jokes LOL

Exo_Leia 12 days ago

The heck? Can men even  get postpartum depression? Doesn't it have to do with the hormones in your body being off after giving birth to a baby? (if they can, please tell me)

Longan_Lychee Exo_Leia 12 days ago

Yes, actually men can have PPND (parental postnatal depression) too. Depression in general is less likely clinically diagnosed with men than with women. Therefore it’s more common that you see women diagnosed with PPND.

Jon666 12 days ago

He's just angry that he didn't use a condom and was forced to marry.

TzuyuGirl Jon666 11 days ago

I was thinking same thing XD

soshilovelife 12 days ago

I must have missed something, postpartum depression in a man? And he probably looks tired of taking care of a new born, I don't think it can be diagnosed by looking at someone's face.

Longan_Lychee soshilovelife 12 days ago

Didn’t you know? Regular, non medical educated, people know who is depressed just by looking at their faces1!! People better wear bb cream and concealer all day round to hide all gauntness or tiredness so regular people won’t think that you’re suffering from postpartum depression!1 /s

soshilovelife Longan_Lychee 12 days ago