Jay Park teases yet another new track 'Yacht' feat. Sik-K

By elliefilet   8 days ago   10,136   2,270   1
Jay-Park

Jay Park is on a roll! The AOMG artist has teased yet another upcoming track, "Yacht".

SEE ALSO: Jay Park x Prepix drop choreography video for 'Yacht' feat. Sik-K

"Yacht" features Sik-K and is produced by Cha Cha Malone. Jay Park recently dropped "Love My Life" this past week and "Hulk Hogan" in May, but it looks like fans can expect even more in the coming days.

The summer-themed track "Yacht" drops on July 17 KST, so stay tuned!

1. Jay Park
    2. yacht
    3. sik k

Tsepal 8 days ago

yo JAY is releasing one after another. love my life is a such great song its still repeat in my itune :) Now I can't wait for this. with much love from UK

mmm1999 8 days ago

YASSS

jenicekorn 8 days ago

is it the guy who talk bad thing about south korean people, why he still around in south korea and making life in there, he should search job in US the country he proud of

mmm1999 jenicekorn 8 days ago

Do you have issues? HELL YEAH. He did a mistake when he was a teenager he was maybe 15-17 years old, He left USA to a whole new country just so he could help his struggling family. Why the fuck are you still mentioning this. GTFO and get a life. I hope karma gets u , u bitch ass. Also please stream his songs❤❤

jenicekorn mmm1999 8 days ago

i get karma just because i mentioning what he did before......WOW unbelievable and you use bad word to me because of that....WOW....WOW...WOW,,, even i criticized him im not use bad word.... did you see i use bad word......WOW...WOW.... kid these day,, WE ARE NOT ANIMAL SO PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE ONE OF THEM...PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE

jenicekorn mmm1999 8 days ago

and karma just came for people who doing bad thing, i dont punch him, i dont kill him, i dont spread false rumors about him, i just mentioning what he did before so im questioning your logic

BigBlueagain jenicekorn 8 days ago

Shut the fuck up. JYPE already threw him under the bus for being homesick and talking to a friend about how he felt IN A PRIVATE POST. He's proved all you stupid motherfuckers wrong. And you are an animal so shut the fuck up you bitchy cunt.

Tsepal jenicekorn 8 days ago

jenicekorn BigBlueagain 8 days ago

im remember you, your the one who always dislike everything about TWICE, when i ask you you said the have no graet attitude toward they SUNBAE, and know you defense someone who had bad attitude, WOW....I LOVE YOU, you are one of kind....and that bad word... WOW.... im more like you .......

BigBlueagain jenicekorn 8 days ago

I'm attacking someone with no respect for their betters. Just as I always do. Now, stfu and go play with your bellybutton lint or something. And if you're like me, you're a monster, and you deserve everything I dish you.

jenicekorn BigBlueagain 8 days ago

your really one of kind.....hmmmm....

jenicekorn BigBlueagain 8 days ago

everything you said is double standard...

BigBlueagain jenicekorn 8 days ago

Everything you say is shit. So... go for it. You can be my entertainment for the day you stupid shitstain fucking cunt.

BigBlueagain Tsepal 8 days ago

Seriously? If you aren't going to help then you can follow the same thing I told the troll here.

jenicekorn BigBlueagain 8 days ago

i think your the one who need help....

jenicekorn BigBlueagain 8 days ago

and please eat good food, because everything came out your mouth is bad.....

Tsepal BigBlueagain 8 days ago

i think u commented to the wrong person lol

mmm1999 jenicekorn 8 days ago

WOW you really are something, so you putting others down just to feel better is not offending? As a Jay Park fan I will tell you please get a life and stop interfering with his. Also you are a dirty pig I really hope some mistake you made in your life will get you and haunt you forever, so you'll feel just a little (atleast) of what you put others through. Don't forget to comment your hate in his youtube videos too, and go there often❤

mmm1999 BigBlueagain 8 days ago

I think you misunderstood Tsepal said "are u still living in those days? Omg! u must have a miserable life everyone is moved on" to the troll not you 😂😂

Siimo 8 days ago

MAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!

JMMPP 8 days ago

The man is on a roll  😎💵

Max_South JMMPP 8 days ago

True, but why he almost never go solo? Always "featuring" some one else or duets? Is he shy nowadays? Does he think he does not have enough of a swagger? His voice is cute, as the lad himself, I think he can totally do it either way. :)

BigBlueagain Max_South 8 days ago

He uses his fame to introduce new talent. That's why he formed AOMG.

Tsepal Max_South 8 days ago

he recently established his new label H1GHR MUSIC which has almost 9 or more members so he's promoting his artists in best possible ways like featuring in his songs or helping them behind the scene. He did same when AOMG was newly established. so i think it would be good if u research a bit before u ask these silly questions

Max_South Tsepal 8 days ago

I did not mean anything bad by my question. I can not know everything about every artist. Is asking that horrible, especially if answering will also help others to learn about what is happening? :)

mmm1999 Max_South 8 days ago

No it's okay you can ask I think Tsepal is a little rough, I can answer your questions if you have any. Also please stream Jay Parks songs on youtube or buy them❤❤

Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

He is such a tryhard. But I guess growing up in the american hoods make him ’’more authentic’’ tryhard than for example that Seolhyun’s cherry popper Zico or that stick dick Hyunseung...

jihoonii Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

I smell it... A keyboard warrior with no life, I can smell it even from the other side of the world. this smell, so stinky ughhh

Longan_Lychee jihoonii 8 days ago

I smell like peaches. Thanks for asking, but the real issue here is that Jay Park is a tryhard.

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

wait wait wait, back up to the part about hyunseung's dick. what do you know about it? i want to know too

jihoonii Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

You didn't deny you're a keyboard warrior with no life. glad we agree about atleast one thing.

Longan_Lychee KingKangDaniel 8 days ago

You can see it from his attitude, looks and posture.

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

oh so you're saying it's always hard or something? why am i not surprised? I always thought that boy was a pervert. i'm so proud

sweetviolett Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

Oh look a moronic troll move along little troll move along nobody wants you here.

KingKangDaniel sweetviolett 8 days ago

not so fast. what if she has more deets on hyungseungie's p33n? XD

Longan_Lychee sweetviolett 8 days ago

You’re just jelly that I have a good intuition about people. So good, that I can recognize who has got long 8===3 or short 8=D

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

so whats your guess for hyunseung? and what's your guess for baekhyun and kang daniel? tell me oh dick genius

Longan_Lychee KingKangDaniel 8 days ago

Baekhyun’s definitely average length and Kang Daniel just a tad longer than average (the researched and approximated Korean average). I’m no expert at physiognomy, but this is what I can guess, based on their looks, posture and attitude.

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

i'm basically doing nothing laughing pervertedly right now

Longan_Lychee KingKangDaniel 8 days ago

Concentrate on school kid, nothing is more important than education.

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

lol but i'm not a kid, i just act like one XD What are your measurements on taeyong and jungkook?

Longan_Lychee KingKangDaniel 8 days ago

I like nct and bts, so I’m probably just gonna be biased lol

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

lol you will be like they are 10 and 13 inch when flaccid lol

mmm1999 Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

WOW I hope u choke and die

mmm1999 8 days ago

Dont forget to stream his songs❤❤

Longan_Lychee mmm1999 8 days ago

I will prolly stream his song though, Know Your Name was such a bop. I wish I’d choke too sometimes so I’d be less annoying, but what can you do...

Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

wow.. how can people disagree with my comment where I stressed the importance of education? Don’t you people know how important it is to be learned?

SpanishKpoper Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

jay park is not tryhard, ikon(all (BOBBY), mino, mark (nct) and those kiddos wannabe i repeat WANNABE rappers ARE tryhards.

Longan_Lychee SpanishKpoper 8 days ago

ikon Bobby, Mino and BI are truly wannabe rapper tryhard GD copycats. Mark is just a typical SM ent rapper so nothing new there. Jay Park should tone it down and then he’ll look better. Some of his produce is good though.

sweetviolett Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

You're an idiot

Longan_Lychee sweetviolett 8 days ago

yOu’Re aN iDiOt

KingKangDaniel Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

So basically what you're saying is you like Mark Lee lol

mmm1999 Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

The real issue is your hating ass, why don't you get a life or just get the fuck out of Jay''s asshole. Also a useful tip , before you write something think before you post it. Things to think about 1. Is it neccessary? 2. Is it true (Post a source if so) 2. Will anybody give a fuck? ( HELL NO) 3. Why don't I have a life? ( You should maybe just get a life) 4. Why do I hate so much? (Maybe cuz u a broke bitch with no future) I made this just for you , I hope it'll be useful!! Also don't forget to stream his songs often and put your hate comments in his videos❤❤

Longan_Lychee mmm1999 8 days ago