TWICE's Nayeon reads and responds to malicious comments during 'V' live

By yckim124   20 days ago   204,052   9,401   178
nayeon

TWICE's Nayeon got bombarded with malicious comments during her recent Naver 'V' live broadcast.

The idol star took the time to communicate with her fans, however, she seemed a bit perturbed after several fans continued to leave malicious comments. Rude remarks stated, "Nayeon unnie you're a loser", "Stupid", "Did you only put makeup on half of your face?", "Your face looks swollen," "Did you eat ramen before you go to bed?", "You look old", and more.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

At first, Nayeon read out loud the comments, and politely responded, saying, "I'm not a loser", "I didn't eat anything before bed..", "Yeah, I am old."

Ultimately, Nayeon pouted at the ongoing rude remarks and said, "ONCE, you guys are too much today.." She even declared to quit the live broadcast.

Following the airing, fans criticized the so-called ONCEs who left the malicious comments targeting Nayeon. Netizens are also criticizing the fans for leaving rude remarks during a live broadcast.

Netizens commented, "Why are they like that TT", "I'm not even a TWICE fan but that's so upsetting", "Are they really a fan???", "Wow... that's too much", "Aw Nayeon, just ignore it TT"

1. Nayeon

lolhaha 16 days ago

It's more like teasing, if you read it literally it sounds like bullying. But they are just teasing her like fanmeets it's a joke only ONCE will know. She is very dorky and has alot of aegyo even though she's the oldest

Beep_Boop_Beep 18 days ago

K-Pop fans like anyone can be rude as heck, I've been in a Mamamoo v live where Moonbyul and Solar in particular were getting called no fun and boring, which I wasn't sure what to think of at first since they seemed to take it well but I guess that was just putting on a strong front. Another one was where EXID's Junghwa did like an hour casual v live where fans could asked questions and one comment that she caught was saying this is boring, which she calls the v live at the end, the things some people do are unbelievable, I feel sorry for Nayeon.

SalimatouBalde 19 days ago

Aww, I feel bad for her

kyss_ly 19 days ago

ya'll think it's fans, when vapp anyone can subscribe to anyone,and comment without subscribing, it's not onces, its trolls.

pablo27 kyss_ly 19 days ago

I guess it cause she called them Onces... I think she's just being nice and made it seem like she called out their fans instead of escalating things...

RimmieMeli 19 days ago

Stupid trolls

Jacksbun 19 days ago

those rude fans could be trolls...why would fans say harsh words to her?

Beep_Boop_Beep Jacksbun 18 days ago

They could be fans of Twice, but not fans of her, with how many members are in Twice it's unlikely for you to like everyone and some people can't be mature about it.

LilBmw 19 days ago

"several fans" ??? JISOO CHRIST I would never say that about my bias or my fav groups

cmerle1 19 days ago

She takes time out of her day to broadcast on V to her fans. That means a lot to me. Haters need to back off.

lymli_queen 19 days ago

by fans you mean trolls and haters, right? please, use the right words, get a dictionaryand all kpop got so many ps everybody looks the same to me

EXOticWOrld 19 days ago

Don't really take a liking to TWICE, but this is very sad for a young girl to hear about herself  like this.

really