Fashion, Pictorials

Dara transforms into a rock star for 'Style X'

By KpopJoA   18 days ago   23,041   4,778   11
Dara

On April 10, mobile fashion/beauty magazine 'Style X' revealed photos of Dara from their latest photo shoot.

The singer turned actress can be seen with props such as a mic stand to rocking on an electric guitar promoting her new film 'One Step.'  Dara also presented her cute charm wearing colorful and vivid clothing.

SEE ALSO: Dara thanks fans for supporting her new film 'One Step'

Dara sat down for an interview where she discussed taking on the main role in 'One Step' which recently opened in theaters on April 6. "Since it was my first time playing the main character in a feature film, I was both anxious and excited at the same time. I watched the movie for the first time on a big screen at the VIP screening and it was incredible.  I was very touched by the many guests who attended the event.  There were also a lot of positive comments which gave me much confidence."

She described 'One Step' as something she would never forget, "The beginning is always the most memorable.  Just like 2NE1, 'One Step,' is a project that will stay in my memories."

Regarding the rumors following the disband of 2NE1, Dara commented, "I see it as a natural occurrence in one way.  Nothing has changed between the members.  I hope that our fans won't be sad anymore."

Lastly, Dara explained what 'One Step' meant to her.  "I think when I watch this again, later on, I'll feel that this particular project will have the most faults in terms of my struggles.  On the other hand, it can be a good thing.  It'll appear like a thorn in my side but I hope this will help me advance further as an actress."

More details from the photo shoot and exclusive interview can be found in the full issue of 'Style X'.

1. Dara
    2. stule x
    3. style x

amheizing 17 days ago

sOo pretty 😍💖

kddicted 17 days ago

Absolutely stunning

Rock30815 18 days ago

She's going to make a fine wife.

jerok 18 days ago

Still looking good.

_CLeO 18 days ago

And I once wondered what's so great about her visuals, boy..she's seriously beautiful

WonderSara 18 days ago

Dara is beautiful and these photos are gorgeous but I don't see any transformation or Rock Star looks, I was expecting dark clothes with dark make up

KirbyX 18 days ago

so where is this rock star transformation pic ?

Faeytynn KirbyX 18 days ago

picture above the one she's with guitar ??

Mel2173 18 days ago

pretty

Maknoona 18 days ago

Dara is so beautiful. Forever will be my bias.

BigBlueagain 18 days ago

Does this woman EVER age? She's still drop dead gorgeous. :)

really