Rapper Wale finally meets BTS' Rap Monster!

By yckim124   17 days ago   122,799   26,819   120
rap-monster

American rapper Wale has finally met up with BTS' Rap Monster!

In November, Wale excited many fans as he expressed his desires to collaborate with the idol star. And just recently, the excitement heightened even more as Wale answered when he'll be collaborating with Rap Monster.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

Well, the long-awaited and highly anticipated meet between Wale and Rap Monster finally took place! On March 4, Wale revealed that he's in Korea via Instagram where he wrote, "It's late af here.. Linking with my guy Namjoon in a few."

Wale provided more updates on his meet with Rap Monster with a tweet on March 7.

It seems like fans can expect to hear Wale x Rap Monster collab real soon!

1. Rap Monster
    2. wale

WhitePInkRose 14 days ago

so Happy

crystalCassie91 16 days ago

But is he gonna write English rap? I mean, Namjoon is pretty decent in English, but not THAT good that he can write an entire song in English..

bangeryun94 crystalCassie91 16 days ago

He speaks fluent English. Don't confuse the accent with fluency.

clarissaxd crystalCassie91 16 days ago

pretty positive accents arnt the same as fluency ... my mom can speak english just fine but she has an accent , crazy right 8I

LyndaOO 16 days ago

Excited for this!!

Exo_Leia 16 days ago

I love Wale so much! I'm so excited for all of this and literally can't wait for what they're going to produce! I think of it whenever a Wale song plays and get excited and my mom just looks at me like "the heck is wrong with you" xD

Hidden_KRD_Kiri 17 days ago

So happy for Namjoon to be making a record with African American rapper Wale. I look forward to hearing the work they put together, should be lit.

MagicWonder 17 days ago

STAY PRESSED haters. While namjoon (basically all of bts) be getting money and recognition you're here being racist and nothing. Feel free to get triggered antis, i love it when you do =) <3

10thsense MagicWonder 17 days ago

someone say triggering antis? (my kind of leisure)

MagicWonder 10thsense 17 days ago

yuuuss

nami_chan MagicWonder 16 days ago

haha the gif is so funny mr bean xD

clarissaxd 17 days ago

when you're jealous your fave cant touch nothen. #staypressedantis A Personal Thank you card for you antis, thanks for your help :)

MagicWonder clarissaxd 17 days ago

mutual

blackpinkismine 17 days ago

BTS loves black people? What I mean by "black people" in this context is that,if dey see  an ordinary black person who does not hav d status of a "celebrity" can dey relate with him or her?

Alastair blackpinkismine 17 days ago

They went to LA to learn about hip hop a couple years back and they were surrounded by a lot of black people. They were nice and I don't think they care if they're black or not. Not to sure about what you mean by relate to them.

blackpinkismine Alastair 15 days ago

Ok,tank u! I knew buh just wanted to b extremely sure..

Alastair blackpinkismine 15 days ago

no prob!

josielt3 17 days ago

I'm so happy that Namjoon is getting some recognition by international rappers! Honestly his mixtape was so good that I'm hoping for some more collaborations with "mainstream" stars in the future.

darkangel452 17 days ago