Variety

Beenzino says he found this surprising side of his girlfriend Stefanie Michova attractive

By yckim124   26 days ago   93,916   5,552   30
beenzino

Beenzino shared about his girlfriend Stefanie Michova on the December 27 broadcast of 'Video Star'.

The rapper first revealed that he goes to the airport about 30 times a year to see Stefanie. He added, "In the past, I wanted to travel a lot so I wished that I could go to the airport often," and the MCs commented, "Your wish has been granted."

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

Beenzino then explained what he found attractive about Stefanie. He said, "I fell in love with Stefanie's country girl charms. I didn't fall in love with Stefanie at first sight but I found her very attractive during our third time traveling together. She's very simple. One time, I went to New York with her and I was having fun shopping but Stefanie suddenly cried and said, 'I don't know much and I don't even like it. Shopping is so tiring.' I was really surprised. I realized that what I expected was not everything [about Stefanie]."

Beenzino and Stefanie Michova confirmed that they were dating back in May of 2015.

1. Beenzino
    2. stefanie michova
    3. video star

YueYuu 24 days ago

It was confirmed in 2015? What? I thought it was official way longer! I just assumed they were officially together way before that!?

HitlerUnicorn 25 days ago

idk i'd fall for her hard too

BigBangVIP_NYC 25 days ago

I wonder if they will last the 21 months he'll be away in the army....enlistment seems to be a deal breaker when it comes to relationships. Which them the best though.

YifansBalls 26 days ago

If she's too tired I can go.. Only if Beenzino pays tho. I'm broke af.

Mystica 26 days ago

I can't clean my mind about kpop men dating Russian/Ukrainian models, I never think of love to be honest. I think they're dating because she's white and beautiful blond or blue eyed, not because its love .. I know I'm weird but I don't see anything bad in korean girls, specially it becomes frequent of k-pop men dating foreign girls.

k_kid Mystica 26 days ago

Maybe you should try to change your perspective.

circadianite Mystica 25 days ago

Don't assume that everyone has the same trouble seeing past the physical as you do. We're not all restricted in that way, some of us see human beings, not a collection of parts.

honeynaomi Mystica 25 days ago

she is not even russian or ukrainian...You can be attracted by someone physique at first and there's nothing bad in that but it won't last long if the relationship is only based on that..Beenzino and Stephanie obviously have feelings for each other. I also wonder who you're talking about when you say it's frequent in kpop to see men dating ukrainian models?!

Shiraa Mystica 25 days ago

Good thing she's German then

fairypanda 26 days ago

so cute she cried because she's tired of shopping XD

PopularK 26 days ago

"Shopping is so tiring." Remember when you used to have to go shopping with your parents and it literally took 5fuckingever and you were practically dying the whole time.

chantelmackey12 PopularK 26 days ago

I still have to and it sucks lol

PopularK chantelmackey12 26 days ago

Be strong frendo. It'll all be over soon-ish. Then you will have the glory of shopping by yourself.

korean_zombie PopularK 25 days ago

you're so right!!! but now it takes 5fuckingever with the significant other... now onto level 2

ppuingppuing 26 days ago

He and stefanie are literally so cute together and such goals~! This will always be my number one favorite couple <3

majong 26 days ago

he looks like tony ahn.

mike2427 majong 26 days ago

Stop. This comment needs to be deleted. He does not look like Tony Ahn you play way too much.

Kawaii8 majong 26 days ago

he kind of does... similar face shape and the ears too...

fairypanda majong 26 days ago