MV Releases

by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1156
  • 62919
  • 1833

B.A.P is here to make a grand return with another epic MV as they release the mini album, 'BADMAN'!

The boys are back to being the fierce warriors that we're familiar with as they go all out for their full return with a large-scale blockbuster music video shot in Detroit and the same filming location as movie 'Transformers'. 100 extras were also brought in for the filming, and the MV is said to be directed by Hong Won Ki Won of ZanyBros.

The title track "BADMAN" is said to be written by Bang Yong Guk himself to point out issues in society that we often hear of on the news, but tend to forget, adding a powerful message to their comeback.

So without further ado, check out the MV above and the other tracks through the playlist below

SEE ALSO: B.A.P play sports in Osaka on the 11th episode of 'B.A.P ATTACK!'

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,153 comments

Sort by:

mayyusky
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 10:31 pm

i think it's good?!

tsbabyzz
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 2:02 pm

It's not that bad as what some people say -___- and they already said they are trying out new genres so don't expect the song to be similar as warrior,power, no mercy etc.

StealthPanther1
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 12:45 am

to @tophimupNo I will not just be content with whatever B.A.P. gives me.  I can not and will never be a fan to accept something that is displeasing and non-musical like 'badman' is.  And in general I will never just like a song because a group Im following comes out with it.  No I will judge it.  I will point out the pros and cons.  I will be a listener not because I love the group per say its because I love music and I love the art.  I will never lower my standards - if anything are expectations should keep rising higher.  We are not just fans we are music lovers and despite what we believe we are beautiful artist.  And we all know art, we all know what tastes good in our ears and in our souls and if something doesn't resonate with you you can't FORCE it too.  And I wont force it too.

I will give multiple opportunities for me to see if I missed a chance to resonate with the new music, but most likely my 'taste', my intuition is never wrong.  Its people who think like you who allow people to win on music shows etc..., when they are other people who have worked extremely hard on their art.  Yes I love my k-pop groups, but Im not going to fawn over them if they are not giving me quality and musical art as singers.  They are plenty of groups who had titles that I would not cheer for: snsd, exo tvxq, b1a4, girls day, g-dragon, big bang,and plenty more.  And to be clear its not that I don't like the artist, but its usually some title tracks I simply don't appreciate.  The point is that its ok to dislike some songs.  Its ok to disagree.  We all like our art the way WE want it, but in the business of music the things that are always right is the fans, the costumers.  I may be the only one that feels this way, but if B.A.P. are really true artist and love their fans they will come after me and ask that guy who made up the .0001 percent why he left.  I will tell them "You need to impress me again, because BADMAN was not it.  Im on the fence with you right now and its not the first time I felt this way.  One shot and Power were strange too because it wasn't consistent, there was no real flow, One shot more so than power.  I fell in love with you because of warrior and your rnb so if you want me back, assuming you really care, then I hope you listen to what I bring to the table.  Because my experience is valid.  I am a fan.  I am a listener.  I am a musician.  I am an artist.  If not.  Then I'll leave until your ready again or maybe your music wont be pleasing to me anymore and ill be gone forever"  No hard feelings.  Its just how I feel.  Its just that BADMAN doesn't resonate with me...and there's nothing wrong with that.  Stay true to your taste and your intuition folks.  #love

misschi12
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 1:58 am
OMG your like my soul mate, I swear! I agree 100% with everything you just said. Your first paragraph is just beautiful I loved when you said 'And in general I will never just like a song because a group Im following comes out with it. No I will judge it. I will point out the pros and cons. I will be a listener not because I love the group per say its because I love music and I love the art' .....If I could applaud you a 100 times I would.
tsbabyzz
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 1:49 pm
Omg you're so freaking cool o.o

StealthPanther1
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 12:22 am

how in the world is the title song the worse out of the three songs they released.  And the other two were released way ahead of time.  I know many of you are going to disagree, but lets be honest here.  The whole song is a hot mess.  A - HOT - MESS.  they literally pulled an exo 'wolf' and tvxq 'catch me' and a snsd 'i got a boy'- its ridiculous  (WOW I DIDNT NOTICE BUT ALL THOSE CRAZY SONGS WERE FROM SM...WOW).  The song isnt musical - its jumping back and forth and thats not gonna cut it.  Not with all the other good title tracks and boy comebacks.  I'll be surprised if they win, but even if they do thats not gonna change my mind - the same with exo winning everything with wolf - which was a bad song.  Then growl came out and I fell back in love with exo and many people admitted how wolf was not a good choice of song.  B.A.P. i expected better.   Sure the MV is nice and you guys are dancing away, but I can not and will not blindly follow something that just isn't your best.  Hopefully they'll come back better and stronger, but this isnt cutting it.  The other songs were good though.

misschi12
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 2:05 am
I do agree with you on some points. B.A.P has way more potential than BADMAN, and this song was a mess...I hope you don't judge me on this lol but I actually very much liked EXO's Wolf and SNSD's I got a boy. These songs weren't perfect but at some points they all had a catchy part in the song that made me want to sing along , and I think Wolf was meant to be more of a performance piece than a musical one.
melo67
· Posted August 11, 2013 @ 1:10 am
@misschi12 um just wondering what type of music do u like? You
misschi12
· Posted August 11, 2013 @ 8:49 am
@melo67 I don't really limit myself to one genre. So I can't simply tell you what kind of music I like.

alisa4rain
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 9:51 pm

That was AWESOME!

triniblossom
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

Words cannot explain....omg.....B.A.P why do you do this to me????? I LOVE IT!

mweew
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 6:10 am

i liked some other songs in the album, but badman really didnt catch my attention, it kinda confused me. but oh wells. good job anyways bap!

DMV2DMZ
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 5:18 pm

Why do I get a video link to Community Channel's "Why Are You Ticklish" from B.A.P.'s "Badman" MV? 'D

choijnc
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

And that is how you make a BADMANish MV!!!

YongGuk has written awesome music for this Comeback!

After a couple of replays I'm sure I'll start dancing and singing to this song!

Another amazing Comeback from the Best.Absolute.Perfect members... "BAP!"

KellieCYP
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 12:57 pm

Have not seen a guy with highlights in so long.... Daehyun ahh...

amheizing
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

!@#$%^&* AWESOME!!!!!!

★ ★ ★ B . A . P ★ ★ ★

ForeverWithU
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 12:15 pm

Woah, comment box finally appeared on iPhone5 lol

soshifexo
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 11:52 am

Badman is defo their best title track yet, this is simply awesome !

mooseyfate

hi, troll~ :D
StealthPanther1
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 12:23 am
agreed

byayllinea
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 5:42 am

The song sucks? Well what the hell. No. The song was unique not like the others who go out and act cute in the mv. B.A.P has a different kind of music. And NO Your argument is INVALID.

tophimup
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 4:04 am

i dont why but baby's are saying that the song sucks?! I was like wtf if your a baby then you would support what ever they give you? but i guess its their opinion xD

rod-rodin
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 10:16 am
I can understand why some Babys didn't like it. B.A.P is always bringing something new they're not repeating themselves, they want to comeback with a totally brand new music. So, those Babys who like "warrior", "power" and "no mercy" better probably won't like this 'cuz there's no resemblance with their previous hits. By resemblance I mean song, concept, rhythm, choreography, etc. As a Baby I think my folks should support B.A.P no matter what, but like all their songs is a different thing. Anyway, I really love this songs but I didn't like One Shot very much.
soshifexo
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 11:53 am
"You should support what ever they give you" ? hmmmh.. I love Badman, but this statement is so wrong.
sanniii
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 1:02 pm
I think it's not the fact that they speak out about their displeasure about that song, but people should be more careful with their choice of words. Just because you're a fan, doesn't mean you need to love all of their songs. It's okay to say 'this song isn't my taste' but you shouldn't go around and hate on the group.
StealthPanther1
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 12:26 am
@rod-rodin no B.A.P. has a distinct sound thast they've never let up on in theit title tracks they do good r&b and ballads in their other songs in their album and hurricane was a new sound altogether, but the title tracks sounds not exactly the same as the previous title tracks, but it has that deep, slow paced, edgy, rudgged sound in their voices and in the production of the song - the only difference this time was badman had TOO much going on. And its not musical.

kimchikook
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 3:28 am

i know alot of babys gonna hate me but lets be honest guys this song sucks big time and it doesnt have a direction. just my opinion.

meethao2