News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 26 days ago

BLACKPINK drop the exciting full tracklist for 'The Album'!

AKP STAFF

The full tracklist for BLACKPINK's long-awaited 1st full album 'The Album' is here!

As you can see below, the BLACKPINK members have loaded up their highly-anticipated new album with a whopping 8-tracks, starting with their two pre-release singles "How You Like That" and "Ice Cream" feat. Selena Gomez. The 6 tracks which follow are brand new, never-before-heard tracks including "Pretty Savage", "Bet You Wanna" feat. Cardi B, the group's comeback title track "Lovesick Girls", "Crazy Over You", "Love To Hate Me", and "You Never Know"!

Which song are you looking forward to the most? BLACKPINK's 'The Album' is out worldwide later this week on October 2 at 12 AM EST!

1. BLACKPINK
90 27,901 Share 77% Upvoted

LoveKpopfromAust2,708 pts 26 days ago 9
26 days ago

This is just a general comment. Please don't get me wrong. I'm very much looking forward to Blackpink's album release but I find it interesting how the article says a "whopping 8 tracks" and this is meant to sound like it is somehow a lot for a full length album release? As much as I love Kpop and I do, the amount of content you get for a new release is a lot less than what you would expect from a Western artist release in previous generations. eg. George Michael's Faith had 11 songs, Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA had 12 songs, Michael Jackson's Dangerous cd had 14 songs! I think Kpop have done extremely well through clever marketing to lower consumer expectations. In this way the consumer pays more for less. Quality v Quantity? Debatable. This is just a general observation I got from reading this article. 8 tracks is the minimum I would expect from a full length album.

9 more replies

kookieisbitching80 pts 26 days ago 4
26 days ago

I love these girls so much, and I'm glad Jisoo and Jennie participated in writing the title track. I can't wait. These girls deserve everything.

4 more replies

Red Velvet, Joy
8 hours ago   128   88,386
BLACKPINK, EVERGLOW, GFriend (Girlfriend), ITZY, IZ*ONE, LOONA, Nature, Red Velvet, Irene, Seulgi, Saturday, Weki Meki
24 minutes ago   1   2,935