It's been confirmed that Seungri acknowledged the prostitution charges during the arrest warrant exam on May 14th.
According to a report by Channel A News on the 18th, Seungri admitted to the prostitution charges in court 4 days ago and said, "It's true that I had sexual intercourse with a female employee of an adult entertainment establishment and paid for the services. I'm reflecting on my actions. As a celebrity, it was hard for me to admit to the suspicions of soliciting prostitution but I never mediated prostitution for others."
Seungri denied allegations of soliciting prostitutes for the Japanese investors and the alleged embezzlement of $500 million won from Club Burning Sun.
Police are planning to forward the case to prosecution as soon as possible next week.
- 1. [+240, -9] Does it make sense that you can't admit because you're a celebrity. If this was a U.S Court trial and not Korea he would've received a huge sentence...아휴
- 2. [+131, -0] Judicial prosecutors are a problem but the former govt officials are even more problematic. They have vested interests and put their interests above others if this was an ordinary person he would've been destroyed!!
- 3. [+70, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- 4. [+53, -3] No matter whether he was celebrity or not he should've been under arrest
- 5. [+8, -0] a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- 6. [+6, -2] Do you still think you're an entertainer??....
- 7. [+5, -1] f***...Then why are you denying everything else?? just cut it out and stick to it to the end..
- 8. [+4, -0] He's retired but still claiming to be a celebrity..ㅋㅋ
- 9. [+4, -0] What is this article...
- 10. [+2, -0] Just stop now...even hearing his name now just pisses me off