Article: Reports claim to have "witnessed" Yang Hyun Suk providing women for s*xual favors
Source: Bridge Econ via Nate
1. [+2,310, -29] Well duh, was anyone naive enough to think only Seungri was involved?? ㅡㅡ One by one, it's being exposed...
2. [+2,130, -13] Is Yang Hyun Suk finally being exposed too?
3. [+1,878, -14] Everyone knows what Seungri has committed but the police and judges continue to turn a blind eye... As if they'll catch Yang Hyun Suk for anything ㅋㅋㅋ these articles only serve as frustration.
4. [+69, -0] Even Seungri got away, do you really think Yang Hyun Suk will go to jail? As long as all the politicians who were bought out by him are still around, he's untouchable.
5. [+64, -0] They couldn't even get Seungri, do you really think they'll be able to get Yang Hyun Suk..
6. [+53, -0] It's obvious that Yang Hyun Suk's the leader in all of this. Seungri may have big b*lls but I doubt he would've done any of this without support from the higher ups. If the police can't do anything about Seungri, it's hopeless with Yang Hyun Suk.
7. [+52, -2] Please boycott YG. And not just some of YG but all of it, including all of their other labels. They are truly the source of evil.
8. [+46, -0] Even if this is all true, what will change? Even Seungri got out. What a sh*tty world.
9. [+45, -0] In the big picture scheme of things, this guy is obviously at the center of it.
10. [+40, -2] There's a reason Seo Taiji avoids this guy
Article: "There are witnesses of YG Yang Hyun Suk providing s*xual favors... 10 pr*stitutes were provided"
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,017, -10] Even Seungri got out, as if they'll get Yang Hyun Suk in for anything
2. [+935, -13] Everything involved with YG must be skipped on TV
3. [+831, -7] What a mess of a company. They need to be demolished.
4. [+44, -0] Yang Hyun Suk acted all innocent on K-Pop Star but it was all fake... how disappointing.
5. [+42, -0] With a leader like him, of course the kids will learn from him
6. [+41, -0] Once a thug, forever a thug
7. [+39, -0] Who else do you think Seungri learned all his stuff from? Seems like the entire agency is a problem.
8. [+33, -0] Wow, he really managed his image. Acted like he was such an innocent romanticist to his wife all this time.
9. [+30, -2] I never thought Seungri achieved all this on his own anyway
10. [+21, -0] Physiognomy...
Article: YG, "Yang Hyun Suk was at the scene but he never provided anything" [official statement]
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+356, -6] Unfounded rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+273, -4] There's a reason Seungri never went to jail ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+267, -6] So there was bigger fish to fry all along
4. [+27, -2] With Seungri out like this, do you think Yang Hyun Suk is even blinking an eye at this? ^^ I'm not even expecting anything to come of this. Trash like him can get away with anything while the police will pretend like they're doing something by catching the little guys who don't matter.
5. [+21, -3] "I had diarrhea but I didn't poo"
6. [+17, -2] Seungri, Yang Hyun Suk, double jail!
7. [+16, -2] They all deny everything right up until the moment they're cuffed... legal action? Pfft, dirty ba$tards...
8. [+11, -1] YG claiming "unfounded rumors" means it's 98% true