A JYP employee took a jab at YG Entertainment on social media.
JYP employee Jung Jang Won wrote on his Instagram (translations by Pannchoa):
"Bigbang will never become GOD"
1. A house built on sand. YG I wonder if there's a better way to describe YG entertainment. The company's values, the leadership's mindset, the artists' attitude, even their public relations and advertisement, they just seem to not be able to do it right, they have no stability. Seungri is just the tip of the iceberg, what is visible to us. It's like they built a sumptuous castle on quicksand. It looks like they're always on the verge of a crisis.
2. Although they released a mega hit track like "Lies", Bigbang will never become GOD. They just can't. To have a nation's title attached to a group like theirs is just a shame, it's too precious.
3. "Black Pink is the first KPOP group to surpass 700M views on Youtube!" why did they write such a futile article like this today? Until when are they going to stay so fixated on themselves? I'm already bored of expressing such regrets towards YG.
Jung Jang Won was selected to work at JYP Entertainment after being selected through the Mnet show 'Super Intern'.
1. I think that if I wrote a post like he did, I would cover everything he mentioned too. Just because he's working for JYP, it's becoming such a big issue, but he's not wrong
2. Everything he said is trueㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm feeling so refreshed
3. I never thought of Bigbang as the national group, there a so many criminals in the group; He said the truth, it's so refreshing
4. YG is always grabbing JYP by their hair so it's quite funny to see the oppositeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. I know that what he said isn't false but it's true that he sounds hasty, but it's also refreshing
6. So Jung Jongwon is finally hereㅋㅋㅋ As a newcomer, he should act more carefully, but regardless of that, what he said was trueㅋ
7. What true words? If you look at Katalk rooms now, everyone is swearing at JYP's idols because of him. If you want to work for JYP, just focus on doing your job well
8. What he said is true but writing it was unecessary
9. What he said was f*cking true is there anyone who dare to think otherwise?
10. Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aigo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This was so thoughtless..... It's not like nobody knows him, even though you're allowed to think that way, you shouldn't go on Instagram and stir the fire like that, I cringed...
Shortly after this post was spreading on online communities, a former YG director posted the following via Instagram story.
The Instagram story reads: "I think it's wrong to write posts like this".
1. So you have nothing to say against YG yourself? Except attacking the employee ^^
2. Just shut up
3. And what about YG? Have you not been watching the news?
4. Theqoo who takes a jab at ex-director taking a jab at JYP employee taking a jab at YG
5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck... Can YG learn to stay still already?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck the kid from the neighborhood went off at YG, but look at the ex-director overreactingㅋㅋㅋ sigh
6. I'm not saying that what JYP's employee did was right but was this really necessary to comment on?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not like Park Jinyoung wrote the post himself, the employee just wrote it on his personal IG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. An attention seeker reacting to another attention seeker
8. Ah f*ck they're here attacking againㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What wrong did the employee even do?
10. Petty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ