Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Rumors
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 19 days ago

Netizens criticize Black Pink's Jennie for her change in attitude and being 'lazy' on stage

Jennie
Black Pink's Jennie is under fire for her change in attitude while performing on stage.

According to netizens, Jennie has been very "lazy" and "careless" on stage during Black Pink's performance lately. She supposedly lacks power and energy in the choreography and seems to be dozing off compared to her powerful stages in the past.

One fan has even created a comparison video on how Jennie changed since Black Pink's debut in 2016.

Netizens are criticizing the star for being arrogant, especially after her solo debut.

Comments stated,

"It might be understandable if it was during rehearsal but she's so careless when fans are watching right in front of her. What is she thinking? Isn't it normal for you to work harder if the fans are watching? She has changed."

"What's wrong with her..."

"She must think she's all that because YG supports her so much but she's not on that level yet."

"She must really think she's the female version of GD but she still needs a lot of practice. Her live performance sucks."

"She thinks she'll be fine even she doesn't try hard.... Honey... that's not how the world works."

"Is she already tired only after 2 years since debut.."

What are your thoughts on the netizens criticizing Jennie's "laziness"?
  1. Jennie
214 409,398 Share 67% Upvoted

CocoroMe 19 days ago 11
19 days ago

The amount of hate she’s been receiving is insane and uncalled for. People are so quick to pass judgment on her and spread false defamatory rumours that people to this day STILL believe. Kpop Idols have it hard enough and the community is always harsh as fuck doing the absolute most to drag them down but suddenly show false concern when something tragic actually happens. Jennie has been getting so much hate from as long as I can remember and I’m sure that has taken a tole on her, she’s human.

Fair enough, we can criticise her lack of energy performing because that’s a valid complaint, but it’s gone way beyond that now and has escalated into an entire witch hunt. no one knows what she is going through and for some reason sympathy just doesn’t apply to Jennie. When it’s about Jennie everyone and their mother suddenly got something nasty to say. anyone with half a brain would realise that but they’re too caught up in there bandwagon hate to see it. It’s honestly gross and shameful.

Eunheart 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

This ,you took the word out of my mouth,no one is above criticism but its beyond that at this point.its straight up hate and defamation.

kimparkris 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

you literally said it all. i would also add that they've been on a tight schedule between their tour, travelling to events, promoting, and now her solo. a person does get tired, she's not made of stone and i hate that people criticise her in such a way since debut. she's just a girl chasing her dream, what has she ever done that impacted that many people.

SeeYaWithYou 19 days ago 0
19 days ago
yes and amen to this :).

10 more replies

borahae 19 days ago 5
19 days ago

if it was just one performance, I would understand she could have been super tired, depressed or sick, but seeing this happen in so many performances I do not know what to say. I really like BP and one of the factors are their powerful performances so I really hope Jennie cat get herself together and is not seriously sick:/

Xibi_Kyu_Mm 19 days ago 4
19 days ago

Stop to justified her. Other idols have problems and they do it great.

borahae 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Im gonna do w/e the heck I want mate, go hate somewhere else. other idols also slack for different reasons.

elfarmy9597 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Just because other idols are able to perform just as well, doesn't mean every single one can. Those that are able to, great for them, but don't hate on someone just because they aren't on par with others

kizaru_hijin 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

only because others do well, doesnt mean everyone is as fit as them. its pathetic how you pathetic piece of shit seriously think, you could justify your hate here, that obviously comes out of jealousy and with that, youre only bringing shame to your own bias.

Xibi_Kyu_Mm 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Yes, You’re a frustrated fan of a mediocre and talentless idol.

You lost here and always for that.

I’m happy and my idols work hard and sing live. Your idol never. Now you can cry.

CutieMia 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

I guess thats what happens when you are too popular for people liking,observing and nitpicking every move.

constructive criticism is more than welcomed,but its seems like blowing off the pressed feeling they were sitting on more than criticism at this point .

jj05 19 days ago 0

this!

Not_interested 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

She is so popular on AKP. Everyone talks about her. Pls pay attention to others.

Asia2412 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

It's one thing to be able to criticize someone and state your opinion no matter how dumb it is. But to start making these stupid assumptions like you know how she feels or what she's thinking "She thinks she'll be fine even she doesn't try hard"....

Really?! Yeah her performance isn't the same and her energy is lacking but the amount of people jumping on her right now is too much for anyone.

Izzie2019 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

her fans get really upset about this but it is true. she is very charismatic and talented. her song is really good. she has that it factor that makes her really easy to remember. however her stage performance is bad considering the company that she is in, which is known for having idols with amazing stage presence, she needs to step up her game because kpop nowdays has fierce competition and people get bored fast, she needs to work on her performing skills especially when her group is really new, they have a long way to go.

kas7ia 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Next time they're gonna criticize her for breathing

birdofparadise82 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Lol whatever she does, people talk about her. That's a relevant queen for you!
Stream SOLO!!

steveleeyg 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Image result for quotes about haters

Alison13 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

One of the rare moments where i agree with the netizens... She seriously needs to get her act together, it's a part of her job to preform well..

Dae4days 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Jfc. Give the girl a break..

dtrj787 19 days ago 4
19 days ago

I just don't get why everyone is so critical and possessive. She is a person, not a robot. You do not own her or any other idol.

jinandtonic 19 days ago 3
19 days ago

however, she is an idol. she chose this profession and career. it was her choice and her choice only to be in the spotlight and be judged. her job is literally there for people to look at her? so i dont really get your point, no we dont own her, however it is us that give her the money to be like this

luckycat 18 days ago 0

agree

Vylle_Garcia 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

Your words are my inspira

dtrj787 4 days ago 0
4 days ago

Then you simply stop giving her your money. If you are unsatisfied with a product, you just stop buying it.

torchik37 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

Sorry to all the delulu stans, but Jennie is lazy when it comes to performing--both compared to the other BP members and other groups. Blackpink has PLENTY of time to rest, being locked in the dungeon by YG, so she of all people should be putting in effort when performing. The TWICE girls put in way more enthusiasm when they're being overworked like slaves.

She can't even make a slight facial expression during her solo performances--it's like she's bored af and doesn't want to be there. When your job is literally performing, the least you can do is pretend like you're into it, even if you're not dancing as intensely as you could be. Not gonna let her slide on this one...

starsxstories 14 days ago 0
14 days ago

YES OMG, BP ARE LITERALLY BEING TREATED SO MUCH BETTER

minhanhh 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Honestly what citizens say are all true, even though it's somehow beyond criticism. Her fans say "She's tired" How? Becuz of the Solo concert? Is she putting her solo reputation higher than the group's? "She's uncomfortable with that outfit" Seriously? She always gets the best outfit out there. And if she's uncomfortable, she should have tell the stylist to change, not to keep going and end up like this.

To not having antis, better know what you ARE doing, or you would end up like this also.

BlackPink is a famous group, and recently they are going on many concerns. But how come Jennie is being lazy and "tired", but the other three don't? And when it comes to her part, she starts to be more energetic - and when it's over, no energy left. Especially her attitude now, also. When it comes to Lisa's part, she just makes a somehow - uncomfortable face - and starts to weaken her energy.

Mkm 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

honestly and NOT HATING I think she is being lazy.. I saw couple of videos of her recent stage, she is lazy, also her facial expression don't match the song, and she is not putting her all in her dance and its boring like that, it obviously shows she is not trying hard anymore.. does she know that koreans won't accept her being lazy ON stage? she thought that she became popular so quick that her popularity wont go away if she kept this attitude?

there are alot of artist who have been in the industry longer than her and every performance they do as if it is their first time with alot of energy and power.. hope she keep up and not ignore the comments of the netizens because they can bring her up and pull her down in second.

benzoic 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Honestly regardless of anything else this is super unprofessional and if I paid money to go see a group I would expect them to actually look like they give a shit. (unless they were sick, injured, etc.)

why_so_serious 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

admit it, she isn't "charismatic" nor energetic anymore, she used to be called the "new CL" "female GD" even GD puts effort in his performance even when bigbang doesn't dance, heck TOP has a better stage presence even when he isn't dancing. She changed admit it, whether she was to tired or she just turns lazy cause YG spoiled her we don't know. But she clearly changed, you can call me a fake blink or whatever but even jisoo is dancing better than her now

K_Songah 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

I love Blackpink but it's clear to anyone with eyes to see clearly that Jennie is singel-handedly bringing the group down.

Her lazy, spoilt brat & lackadaisical attitude is more pronounced nowadays.

Comparing her with other female idols who truly worked their butts off, such as Hyolyn for instance who not only runs her own company now but gives her best in every street performance and shows.

Jennie is clearly not deserving at all. Her beauty and looks are clearly superficial and perhaps that is all she will Ever have. Sad for her.

LostinDream 18 days ago 0

HYOLYN IS THE QUEEN

Support my love

cocomama123 19 days ago 3
19 days ago

Honestly, being an idol is a job and although I know she gets paid to perform. Just like any other human being, she can have off days where she’s not feeling 100%. Most of us go to school/college/work and I’m sure we have all had days where we may slack slightly and not do our best, so it isn’t insane for a couple of performances to be a bit weak. I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

However, I will say if this becomes an ongoing issue, I can see why fans would be upset over her sloppy dancing. A lot of fans are spending their money, time and effort to go and support her so it would be a shame to give them a sub-par performance. This goes for any idol or performer.

I don’t think, she deserves the hate she’s been getting recently with the stories about her being YG’ bias. But I do think with these lazy dancing accusations she should reflect on the constructive criticism she is receiving from her actual fans (since a lot of people calling her out aren’t even fans of BP) and hopefully we will see an improvement.

greenbird 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

some days off that's OK but almost a whole year ?

cocomama123 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Tbh I’m not a hardcore BP fan, I’m more of a casual listener of their music so I don’t know how long this has been going on. If it has been going on for a long time, as I said in my first comment (in the second paragraph), I would take issue with it and don’t blame fans for being upset. I just don’t follow there performances enough to be sure.

kefira14 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

This is a consistent problem with her.

kefira14 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

She's being lazy...for once I agree with K-netz and I know I'm going to get hate for it, but Black Pink does not come back as often as other groups and you see them putting in 100%. Jennie gets a solo and suddenly doesn't have to put in as much effort as her other members. They are giving it their all...her on the other hand...her "effort" was pathetic. Her fans come to see her perform and if she doesn't even give 85% then it looks bad. BLACK PINK IS NOT OVERWORKED! There are groups who are having their fourth comeback this year and all the members are still working harder than Jennie. She's coming off as entitled and this is where the supposed attitude problem comes from. You can't honestly tell me she is burnt out already. I'm disappointed as a Black Pink fan, I'm sorry but I am.

Call me names. Call me an anti. I know I'm a fan. This is pathetic. She's supposed to be the member with stage presence and charisma and she's not living up to it. Female GD my ass. Fans need to stop making up excuses for her and YG actually needs to not coddle her because her "effort" isn't cutting it. I would not pay money to see her. Maybe the other three but not her.

Just like someone who has to work their ass off at an everyday job say at the hospital to please their boss, she needs to do for her fans and for YG. She chose to do this for a living, this is her job. She and other people have to realize that every job comes with criticism and this is some half assed effort. #Stepyourgameupsweetie

greenbird 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Exactly. They got I think 1 comeback and her solo debut but other idols comeback about even 3 times in a year and travel around the world with concerts, interviews, CF, photoshoots, ect and indeed they look tired as hell but they still give everything they can bc they are true professionals

Ninjapotato 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Can we talk about her facial expression? Its like she hates her job lol.

belle1020304 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

i don't stan blackpink, but i saw this video in question by chance and to be honest? I was disappointed.

yeah sure she might be facing some issues that's causing this lack of energy, but isn't it too much of a coincidence that this only happened this year, when she started preparing for her solo?

I'm not going to state any names, but SO MANY other idols have also faced issues like exhaustion, injuries, etc. yet they still managed to perform their absolute best.

Jennie didn't even bother to smile when she was already dancing "lazily" so the level of being such an unprofessional is already way too high, and she hasn't even debuted for long!

I'm not taking sides here, I'm simply saying this from an objective perspective, so you might want to think about this issue a little more.

changminbaby 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

this is the first time i agree with netizens, not about their hate comments but she is clearly not trying at all in this video. i was about to say maybe she is tired but then i heard she is doing this for a while so i dk what happened ,is she doing that because of hate comments?? but she is not the only idol to get hate others did get hate too?? its her job to try her best because this is her job what about those fans who pay a lot of money to see their performances? thats not professional esp if its happening for a while ,or maybe its because she wants to be solo instead of a group? i dk exactly but she needs to figure out herself, if she wants netizens to stop hating this is not the right way because more people are talking rn

D_Liam 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

man, she needs to be more smart. you can't really hides behind your members when you are in a 4 member group. you don't even see twice do that and they have 9 members. I suppose being korean and pretty is easy in life that's why she doesn't have to try hard. being tired is not an excuses cause we all know blackpink schedule is nothing. they spend most of their time in YG's dungeon. Now I understand why people like Lisa more.

tenxxiii 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Jennie being compared to GDragon is an insult. GD NEVER SLACKED, EVEN 1%. Please show even a 1sec clip of GD being lifeless or lazy or low energy.. just 1 second! No, because aside from composing their own music G-Dragon was always 200%. Anyway, Jennie WILL NOT FAIL she will NOT LOSE POPULARITY Bec. Koreans love these lifeless pretty types. Koreans seem to be drawn to cutesy-faces regardless of talent or skills--- look at PRODUCE 48 I-ZONE..... If you don't look old, you're gonna be FAMOUS regardless if you look lazy or not. So even with all these criticism, it will never affect YG's love for Jennie, as long as she's dressed in EXPENSIVE CLOTHES she'll never lose fame.

lousina 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

its not really a hate. This needs to be addressed, its for her own good. With only 4 members everybody needs to give their all to make the powerful stage. I hoping to see a fire performance on MMA

ohbunnies 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Netizens always got shit to say, they acting like they could do better.

Impala 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

oh i saw her own fans critisizing her on twitter so i'm not that shocked seeing how it is actually very obvious how she seems so unfocused and uninterested. strange.

sandybee3 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Every Group has that one member whos stamina ain't that strong as the rest. Some get weak very fast or sick easier. Just because the rest seem more powerful doesn't mean she ain't trying . Many act as if all Humans are the same and got the same strange.

If she doesn't want to be an Idol she would have quitted , just like many other Idols who couldn't endure the Idol Life anymore.

MidnightAtarian 19 days ago 2
19 days ago

this hasn't been a gradual change of something that's been going on awhile....she literally has done this the last 2 shows (concert), you know why? it's common sense but apparently a lot of people don't have that.:

1.) Concert.

2.) promoting her new solo.

3.) PERFORMING TWICE AS MUCH AS THE OTHER MEMBERS OF BLACKPINK.

4.) Exhaustion caused by all of the above, be happy she's even standing.

I understand they paid, they should get the performance of a life time, but if any of you can even walk after doing what they do in a day the next day, you'll get to talk your shit.

Blueblankety 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

She’s been doing it since early this year.. I was so shocked when I watch YouTube live performances. I get they had 5 songs that time but like other girl groups coast with 1 hit and they don’t treat the stage like a warm up practice. My love for BP has severely declined.. they got me into kpop too.

I have no clue why people think she deserved to go solo so soon when the other 3 is stable with their performances and has even gotten better in some aspect. But whatever, her fans will defend her till the end and won’t acknowledge even when evidence is there.

jcin 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I mean, maybe it was too soon for her to go solo? Dancing and singing is exhausting and it's common for kpop artists to have solos when they're more experienced and have the stamina. They've only been around for 2 years, she's still a rookie.

looveLess 19 days ago 3
19 days ago

Sometimes artists save their energy for another important song (?) maybe it's that? Idk I mean not trying to be mean but maybe it was too soon to give her solo promotions :S ? she seems tired I guess (not trying to justify her btw)

walkertexasrange 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

A TRUE artist goes 100% on all their songs!

VenusMiranda 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Some of the stages ware before her solo. She's being lazy for a longe time now.

Mkm 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

MOST artist in kpop specially give their all to every song, I didn't want to mention others but see bts they preform for 13 minutes straight and in this 13 min they give their all as if it is their last stage, even if they are tired they don't show it on stage. so I don't know why she is lazy, its been a while now..

_Jarhon 19 days ago 12
19 days ago

The fucking Jennie hate train is insane on this "forum" bullshit now. Ever since her solo was released, there's been nothing but bad mouthing her.

Like wtf? Is it the invasion of SEA who think Lisa should get all the attention or wtf is wrong with you people?

VenusMiranda 19 days ago 4
19 days ago

Her song is lit, her performances are shit.

Get over it. You should be hopping for her to get better, being a fan IS NOT ABOUT SHIELDING EVERYTHING or liking everything, is about loving the person, and supporting, when the idol really deserves to. She is disrespecting her fans with ther atitude and that's really bad of her to do.

She looks lazy even to do facial expressions that fit the song, she's almoust bitchfacing on stage.

walkertexasrange 19 days ago 0

100%

Ah_Chuu 19 days ago 2
19 days ago

What?? Being a fan is about enjoying the material that's put out to enjoy; if you overall dislike more than you like then the most helpful thing you can do is just stop paying attention. I guarantee Jennie doesn't want your 'love', she has parents and trainers to harass her about her behaviour and performance and facial expressions. This attitude that fans are entitled to tell idols how to behave and perform and have them obey is so childish.

You don't have to like everything or compliment everything but she doesn't owe you any 'respect': if you think her performance sucks so much you have more negative than positive things to say maybe you should stop pretending to be a fan rather than acting like you're doing her a favour by saying negative things about her constantly.

2 more replies

kizaru_hijin 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

cute, when a hating scum desperately tries to sound nice for a change, just for some likes...

_Jarhon 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

wtf, did u respond to the wrong person? Im known as the voice of reason here among infinite sea of retarded fangirl screeching.

-35

_Jarhon 19 days ago 4
19 days ago

And then retarded exo fangirling in the end... there are literally thousands of fancams of exo "slacking off" but these cunts seem to selectively forget they exist.

4 more replies

LostinDream 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Maybe that is just a result of quick fame. It looks like she is confident that she can pull off the hype without dancing (like Big Bang or 2ne1), unfortunately, she is too fresh and inexperienced to do this yet cos performing without choreography needs 3X energy. In the future - maybe, but now without choreography she just looks weird, especially when standing side to side with other members who are working their asses off.

Good looks on stage can pull off the performance to a limited extend. In this industry you have to dance and sing like to the devil himself, otherwise you look plain or superficial.

I hope she will realize that soon, cos she could achieve a lot if she worked harder.

Edit: "tired, have problems, already hard" is not an excuse, it is their job to look good, better and the best on stage and in public. When debuting you sign up for this. It is like saying "oh the doctor felt sick so he did a shitty surgery" or "judge was too hungry and threw up in the morning, so he found guilty an innocent person".

Edit2: Also, funny how idols with humongous fan bases are always excused for being tired or just sad when those with smaller fame are just portrayed as lazy pricks.

EXOLuvs291 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Tbh, what Jennie herself is going through right now nobody but herself knows. However from a fan’s point of view, it seems like she’s not doing her best during performances because of disinterest and boredom. Personally, it’s understandable that idols have “off” days, they’re human too. However, it seems like Jennie’s “off” phase isnt just one or two performances, it’s been going on a while, even with her recent solo it’s very apparent that she’s not dancing optimally thus giving a not so charismatic performance. As an idol one is expected to be professional during each performance because it’s what they’re paid to do. If your boss can complain about you underperforming, for sure fans and netizens who watch an idol’s performance have the right to do so too. Jennie underperforming during live concerts mean that people don’t get what they’re paying for. Netizens who defended her keep saying that she’s also human and that the kpop industry is hard. People wake up! All jobs are hard!! Earning money is hard!! The work of an idol is to provide high quality performance to the fans who paid their hard earned money to watch them perform live. They have the responsibility as the reciever of said money to give their best. It is what they’re paid to do. So i’m definitely disappointed in this kind of attitude that Jennie is showing esp during live performances. If you can’t take the pressure of being and idol and having to perform constantly then take a hiatus or ask your company for a break but dont constantly give bad performances to people who paid to see you do your best.

Kpopjon 18 days ago 0

She needs to do better

zero_red 18 days ago 2
18 days ago

if anything she's probably tired depressed or burnt out, and I would understand. This year has been their most hectic yet since they never really had a proper schedule until now and that's YG'S fault. These girls went from having a decent schedule to a crazy one in the span of a year with no real preparation. Sure they rehearse but rehearsal doesnt get them ready for fans, cameras everywhere and the criticism of people left, right, and center. With everything they've been doing she probably just needs a break. And before people start comparing different groups, people are different and just because one group can handle the stress of being an idol doesnt mean everybody else can.

Love_no_hate 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

maybe she shouldn´t be the first one to do a solo, so close to a group release. so she would have time to rest a bit, and get a little more time on the dungeon. Now yg knows how to handle Jennie schedule, so her little stamina problem won´t blow up again

zero_red 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

it was foolish for YG to allow her to debut solo when BP has 9 songs and dont do live performances as frequently as they should.

thealigirl8 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

alright, so the main problem in the video is the first video, which goes on for three minutes. i was there for that performance. that was the first day of their concert. before they performed, they talked to the audience for a while and the girls (especially Lisa) were struggling to say the comments they had prepared beforehand. Jennie was trying her best to cover for them, commenting on how nervous everyone was etc. You could tell she was trying to remember all the tips she'd been told and keep the atmosphere up. afterwards, in the two songs, especially Boombayah, that followed, Jennie screwed up a lot. i think she was still thinking about their ments. she messed up at the very beginning of Boombayah and that threw her off for the entire song. she was either off-beat, doing the wrong move, or stopped to try and pick the beat up again. does that show black pink's lack of experience? yes. should they practice more? yes. but that's not pretend she was being arrogant. poor thing was pretty flustered after the song and i felt bad for her

eager_beaver 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

And yet people have generally loved her performances during her current solo comeback.

tenxxiii 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

As long as YG MONEY provided her with designer clothes, the best back-up dancers and Teddy's musical genius, Jennie will never fail~ she performs like she's the 'only pretty girl in kpop'-- that's how it looks to me. Like she's above performing for Random People-- and if it's not her part she doesn't care. But it's a shame Bec. She's not even half of Hani's (EXID) skills and stage presence, and real performers like MAMAMOO'S SOLAR will definitely benefit from YG'S FINANCIAL abilities and connections more. For example, She can eat Jennie alive when it comes to dancing, live singing and rapping, yes Solar RAPPING... She makes Jennie look like child's play joke in rapping.

yes, she can rap. Jennie wears SEXY Designer clothes, but even tho artists like Solar doesn't have YG'S CONNECTION in Fashion, they can work it with skills and charisma. Again, yes, she's a BETTER RAPPER THAN JENNIE, even tho she's a vocalist. TAKE NOTE: JENNIE TRAINED WITH YG (BIG 3) FOR 6 YEARS........... Meanwhile, Solar Trained under a less popular agency.

judithleexd 19 days ago 2
19 days ago

I think people need to keep in mind that the comparison video on right, often times she will be performing multiple songs while on the left is more often than not she is only doing the single song. Watching the other members, they're not hitting the movements as hard either

In saying that. 1. The other members seem to still be making more of an effort and putting more energy (looking at rose at one point, on the right there wasnt as much energy, but she was still completing her movements properly). 2. Even if she doesnt have the energy (She might not be feeling well or is feeling exhauseted) she should at least work on her facial expressions. On stage it is her job to do so. In retail you might not be feeling well but you dont serve customers with a dull look. Exactly the same here. With just the face alone she probably could have gotten away with it. At least showing that she's engaging

tenxxiii 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

Jennie performs like she's the 'only pretty girl in kpop'-- that's how it looks to me. Like she's above performing for Random People-- and if it's not her part she doesn't care. Performers, no matter how lousy or talentless or from an unknown company, should ALWAYS look at least Passionate. If Blackpink's image is powerful and badass- even if like Jisoo who is more sweet and kind- she still looks passionate and focused onstage. Something is just wrong..... it's like people are serving her and should be thankful that she's performing because it looks like Jennie only gives energy when YG is watching the broadcast. Lol... like she's making sure she looks good if the show is important to YG.

judithleexd 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

not saying that you're right, but I can see how you get that idea

k_pop_insider 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

i dont understand why Jennie gets so much hate. She's talented, beautiful and very charming.

however, video doesn't lie. hopefully it was just a one time thing due to her being tired since she does have tons on her schedule

tenxxiii 18 days ago 0

tenxxiii now

Luxorris 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

This is what happens when you get all the fame with little to no effort. I AM NOT SAYING that they don't deserve their fame or being a group. But look, they are killing their game from they one, and she just got burned out, I think as many Top tier idols form big group, in smaller groups Idols world hard everyday bc they can disband next day but BlackPink got their fame etc JUST form the reason that they are from YG, then they got even more fame for having two mayjor bangers as debut tracks, they preformed so much like ~10 songs over and over during their 2 years as group and I feel that she's feels like she isn't achieving anything any more. Just like a lot of Disney stars etc.

sheldon_egg 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

so many people defending her... Look, I love Black Pink, but the difference in her performances is very obvious, you can watch that video or others, it's like she's not trying anymore and it kinda ruins the sight of Black Pink as a whole. It's not one or two performances, it's been like this for quite a while. I don't hate Jennie at all, she's very talented, but I do hope she fixes this

SoshiMECH 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Honestly all the members were looking less than enthusiastic after performing the same songs over and over and over again for a couple of years. I'm sure you could find performances were all the members were looking a bit half-hearted. I suggest just moving on!

Ros 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Just give her a break people! There is a lot more worse things in the world then slightly slacking off after you've been running on a full schedule and you are famous! Ever since 'Solo' (which is an amazing song) everyday I check this there is some new hate story for Jennie! Give her a break cause she is doing a lot more than you are doing at the moment! How would you feel if people said this to you?

HanumPravitasari 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Right i think so Jennie became lazy after debut, look at black pink house you will see, why she became lazy

EskiePt 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I dont really know much about her, but she does look really tired in the video..

fatedlovers 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

she is human. she may have her own reasons to be lazy or careless while performing. i understand that ofc i also have my favs who have their bad days. but this is something i noticed quite a lot about jennie recently she doesnt give much effort in performing and it's not just one or two days. i saw blackpink live and she really does not give her all. jisoo isnt even the dancer of blackpink but she puts in more compared to jennie. i agree that idols are humans and that they have bad days but i hope she's not just being lazy for no reason. she's not the only who is tired too.... it's her job as an idol to dance not to just do lazy moves.

greenbird 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

the worst thing is to see other members like Rosé with alot of talent, energy and charisma giving her all and being put aside and then seing Jennie who has her company support being all unprofessionally lazy

Anoynamous 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I think, artist should give their best when it comes to live performance and concert. Fans paid to see their faves in real life. But seeing your faves seem so lazy, not tired. It will break the fans heart. They paid not a small amount, big amount just to attend their concert. And Blackpink not a only group who done the world tour. BTS, EXO and many others group already done it couple of times, but rarely we see someone complaint on their performances.

I bet, EXO & BTS is the most busy when it come to the concert. But still they give all of the energy while performing to the fans.

It seem like, Jennie ( not all blackpink ) just a lazy person, and spoiled princess, Who been spoiled by parents too much.

While the rest really look fine, and energetic at the concert.

Blue82 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

The simple fact is she is now busier than ever. Some idols don't have the same energy level as others and when they get spread thin it starts to show like this. It doesn't mean she's a bad dancer or singer and it doesn't mean she's arrogant. We have no way of knowing if it's arrogance or exhaustion. She could be incredibly worn out. Remember comebacks usually mean an idol gets at best 4 hours of sleep a night for the months leading up to a new release. It's not unusual for them to spend 10 hours a day or more just in dance practice alone. If she's doing that plus her group work she could be struggling just to make it through the day. I'm not a Blink just a casual fan of some of their music so I have no reason to cover for her nor hate on her. Give her the benefit of the doubt and see how she does once she's had a chance to properly rest. If she's still sloppy after that then by all means give some harsh criticism but if she's better then try to be understanding that idols are not robots.

Ah_Chuu 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Given the constant criticism I keep checking out Jennie's performances expecting to see something horrible and I never do; she just looks like most other idols performing. People pick and choose which idols they will pile on for not having the energy they had on debut.

Even that comparison video which is probably the worst I've seen from her is a bit of a stretch; she fluffs some moves but others are fine. Anyway you know someone who posts a video titled 'Jennie Being Lazy' worked REALLY hard to find her at her worst. Reminds me of that one TWICE MR Removed everyone keeps sharing where they sound horrible, never mind the 1000 other ones where they sound much better.

IssaArabella 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I'll be honest and maybe they'll lynch me, because in fact, I'm blink, but it's neither the first nor probably the last time I criticize you for this, because it really seems lazy / bored / tired / careless, like dancing without desire and even sometimes it just stops doing the steps and I do not understand it. I could understand it if it had happened once, it's a performance. It's normal, sometimes you can be tired, or sick or something like that, but act after performance? It is not normal. And as I say, I'm blink, so I see practically every stage that girls do and it's not a thing once or twice, it's repeated.

Aleesha145 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

This is one of the reasons why kpop artist commit suicide because there stressed over things and upset because some people don't understand certain things people are going through.

MXKpopFan 19 days ago 2
19 days ago

I would also like to add that when YG started this "Jennie is the new G-Dragon" media play is EXACTLY where he f*cked up. OF COURSE PEOPLE WERE GONNA START HOLDING HER TO THAT STANDARD. There is SOOOO much more to GD than high fashion.

sheldon_egg 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

did he say that? or is that something people assumed? just curious

MXKpopFan 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

It just became obvious that people were being coerced to link her name with GDs. In 2 or 3 consecutive interviews the person conducting the interview would draw on the comparison even though absolutely no one was making mention of it to begin with. Then it became even more obvious when Senguri made his own struggle comparison "Shes always in Paris so she reminds me of GD." In one of the more recent interviews she's discussed the comparison as if its something everyone is talking about... She mentioned something along the lines of her wanting to keep her title as "The Female GD" and everyone in the comments seemed to agree that virtually no one was saying that to begin with and that she should at least have a few written songs under her belt to be considered that title. It was all just too obvious.

whatever101 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

LMAO i swear say what you want about all the new gen idols of the Big 3 but as dazzling as their visuals are they don't hold a candle over their sunbaes personality and stage presence wise

makotogami 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I'm not even a blink but she and the other members must be getting tired of performing the same few songs for 3 years

Kpopistheonlypop 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

The scrutiny she usually receives is ridiculous but this is spot on. She’s become so lacklustre as a performer these days I hope nothing is wrong with her health wise.

kyunyan 19 days ago 4
19 days ago

Most of the fancams are from their concert, like a 2h long concert, where they never performed non stop for so long before, is normal to be tired, especially because she is the most busy member nowadays with her solo comeback and all her schedules. I don't think this is a huge deal, nothing that she can't improve for the upcoming concerts to come. But "tired" not always means lazy. Just take a look at her not even twisting her head at Boombayah's perfomance, who knows if she is not feeling well?

Halo_Halo 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

what about the other members? They are probably tired and sick as well. But they always tried their best. I 100% agree with this article. She needs to hear criticism so she can fix her mistakes to better herself for the sake of her group and herself.she also did this same behavior at BP 1st korean concert. But she somehow “tried” for her Solo. BP performances got nothing from her. It’s her job to be a performer. Why be a performer if she’s not gonna perform to her best. Yeah, it’s okay to be down one performance. She seemed fine in her Insta updates and individual activities

Oh_welll 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

Have you ever been to a Beyoncé concert ? I have it is a lifetime experience and she is dancing the whole 2 hours at 35.

This Jennie girl has no excuse her dance arent harder than Janet Jackson or momoland she can dance she jist doesnt feel like it.

kyunyan 16 days ago 0
16 days ago

"This Jennie girl"

k.

Xibi_Kyu_Mm 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

For stupid fans, mediocre and tired Idols.

My favs dance till dead on stage and concerts was great, not MEDIOCRE.

OhMyGuy 19 days ago 0

ygdotr 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

Im a blink... sad to say but its the truth. Im not saying she's being full of herself or anything, but she definitely slacks off compared to other members, somehow affecting their performances too. Hope she'd improve :

stvstv 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

IG pushing her way too much and she obviously can't handle it. Give her some time, she is doing live performances like crazy right now. I think she is just tired as hell.

Rio_A 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

To be honest, I'm rather neutral on this topic. I understand if she is going through something and is distracted - but at the same time, this was and is her dream. Isn't it? She's gotten so far already, and is so well-known. Even if not everyone will strictly praise Jennie, some people are going way too far being hateful. Harsh words, such as the ones shown in the examples in the article, can really hurt. No one should have those things said to them in the first place. Yes, she doesn't show as much enthusiasm now as she did before, but if you're only discouraging her by commenting these kinds of things, that won't exactly motivate her to do better. If anything, it's only going to make Jennie's condition worse. I do admire BP, but at the same time, I'd like to see Jennie being more eager again.

jerok 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

She does look kinda lazy in recent performances.

She's my fave from black Pink. But she does give away that bitchy vibe. So I can see why there so much hate around.

Sassy_Park 16 days ago 0
16 days ago

OK SO they finnaly made a comback after 2017 with only 4 fucking songs in, so they had alot of time to practcie yep so jennie does know the choreo but she comes of a bart to me not to be rude but i feel like she thinks of herself better than the other member yet here you see Lisa Rose and Jisoo slayign the dances and jennie out there rolling her eyes.

febita_s 16 days ago 0
16 days ago

STOP DEFENDING HER. you can seriously see it it's been happening since mid 2018, you can obviouly c she's arrogant

K_Songah 16 days ago 0
16 days ago

Lazy Jennie.

She is truly deserving of this Crowning title.

Excuses are JUST excuses - lamest ever. She has as much energy in those videos as a Grandma in her stroller, with high heels.

Hyolyn who is now a solo artist, not only performs on street in worst conditions (rain) but also manages her own company at same time. Talk about one artiste who is TRULY devoted to her craft.

Even under the harshest of work conditions (under the rain doing live-performances on streets), encountering costumes hiccups or singing her lungs out even when she is sick or having sore throat, Hyolyn is the epitome of a truly DEDICATED Artistes.

LJ should eat humble pie & start proving her worth or she can never be an TRUE artistw worthy of RESPECT.

artemist 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Yea it looks pretty lazy. It looks even worse when compared to the other three on stage with her.

kefira14 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

YG blocked the f***ing video...I guess someone's not happy

Blinkjen01 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Jingle bells haters smells

JENNIE all the way

Haters sucks JENNIE rocks

JENNIE all the way

ygislife 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Y'all.......in most of her 2018 performances, she was wearing heels. AND on a high platform, let her BE.

mikenolan 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

LaBoum, Apink and Lovelyz always try hard to give their fans best performance. Too bad Black Pink can't do the same.

Laura_Mei 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

How do we know that she wasn't sick in some of the clips? When you're sick you can't give the same amount of energy as when you are healthy. I don't think lazy is a word to use to describe someone's performance when the facts are unknown. We as humans are so quick to judge each other but never stop to think what might actually be going on. 제니님 화이팅! 아파지마세요.

s_ther 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Probably she wants to go Solo!

roshiemato 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

i'd like to see blinks defend this. The rest of the memebers literally look like backup dancers

ryusan2113 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

I feel bad. Yes being an idol is a job that being said do you guys work? do you come in with a smile on your face every single day? Do you give your best to customers? Do you put in that extra effort to get noticed?? People don't know what going on behind the scenes for her not to be as powerful as she used to be. She could be simply being lazy or something deeper could be going on. All these people coming for her yet i don't see anyone else putting their best foot forward. We are all HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN! No one is perfect keep that in mind!!!

anamrsn 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

i get why she's like this, i mean... its really tiring to repeat the same dance moves when they only have like 9 songs lol

honson (Banned) 18 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

xDearLove 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Why do people see her lack of energy as lazyness only? Why can't she be going through something? Depression? Extreme fatigue? (she looks very thin) lack of motivation? internal fighting with in the family, member or company? lack of fan support? these are not excuses but actually very valid reasons for her drop of energy during her performances. We all have our downs in life, and celebrity or not we need positivity, support, medical experts, friends, etc to pull us back together.

She's human and we all react differently to situations. Please cheer her up and say that you miss her strong powerful stages, that you're waiting for THAT Jennie to comeback instead of calling her a lazy-ass, GD wanna be? How is bashing her going to motivate her to do better, cheer up and slay the stage when she feels like noone likes her anymore? In the end she'll fill herself with negativity and want to quit the group...or worse.

dapharose (Banned) 18 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

armyarohablink 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

I really hate how people sitting on their couch eating chips and drinking soda, being lazy, can dare to criticize her after she works so hard, diets, goes around the world...

who do they think they are saying all this

tenxxiii 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Lol... It's like if an architect builds a weak house and it collapses you're gonna say: he works so hard, let him screw up, who do you think you are, you're not an architect. Haha. There's standards, there's professionalism. I think some people can see through the designer clothes, amazing back-up dancers and the genius of YG which is Teddy... I mean, if it's HIGH QUALITY Performance and Rapping by a CUTE and HOT Artist, this will wash your eyes:

StCatMouse 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Maybe it's her period? I'm just spitballing, I don't know. Is the video all from their latest concert or are these from separate venues?

DeezNaughtz 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

I never liked Black Pick, never. Sh*t, I still haven't gotten over 2NE1 breaking up. They were too much like replacement killers and I know that sounds terrible because they worked "hard" to get to where they are but this is what happens when you think you've arrived. Being too concerned to mess her hair or costume up and sweat OR remembering her choreography. This is what you all get for gassing them up prematurely, now you're going to come here and pen long defenses because your bias or idols are getting trashed. They act like legends and I don't even know their names and I been a KPOP fan for 10+ years now. I don't mean any harm but I wont be force fed a recycled idol group that acts like they are grown women who have done very little in the way of impressing me; for her to act like it's too much trouble to do the things she's celebrated for? Nah. You all can come to the rescue but Netizens run this sh*t and they know their business, even if it is hate. No one complains when Netizens spread the love right? So show some respect and have the young lady take some constructive criticism, maybe promise to work hard like she's said on many occasion.

(Disclaimer: If she wasn't feeling good or something was wrong, fine. Otherwise my previous statement stands.)

tenxxiii 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

i like BP more than 2ne1, and I think 2ne1 is just YG's style too, like YG will keep producing/manufacturing that kind of idol group--- like SM and JYP are so Blackpink aren't replacements, they're just like any other group--- you can't expect 10-year-olds to swoon over Dara who's now 35 and can't even sing-- let's be real. but I agree and I'm so disappointed at YG for naming Jennie an 'Ace' and KNETIZENS naming her the next GD? that's funny...

taehyungiebaby 19 days ago 2
19 days ago

After being a Black Pink fan practically from debut, I can say with confidence that the amount of work and dedication Jennie has been putting into performances has decreased; especially this year. I remember how charismatic and exciting Jennie was on stage, and seeing her perform was fun for me... But now I am more than disappointed to see the way she treats/thinks of performances.

Many Blinks are arguing that Jennie may be tired, depressed, etc., but it is important to note that this is her job. I can agree that being an idol is more than draining and exhausting, but it was her decision to go into this field of work. Jennie was the one who decided to become an idol; and she became one of the (currently) most famous k-pop idols.

I can't even begin to count on my fingers how hard so many other idols work so that they can grow to be where Jennie is right now. Handfuls of idols will pass out, work 24/7, seven days a week, and even preform when sick/injured just to ensure their fans' happiness. I am saddened to see one of my once most favorite idols dwindle down to lack of effort and care... I really hope she will listen to unhappy fans and/or grow out of this depressive state. But most of all, I truly hope she learns from this experience... Her performances and overall work are meaningful to fans, the people who made/helped her grow. If she continues this way, I know many fans will be unhappy and may even stop supporting her altogether.

tenxxiii 18 days ago 0

luckycat 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I like them but totally agree with you.

Rainsbaby 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

maybe she is sick and tired of performing the same dayum songs over and over and over again...

Flowerpower2346 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

MaYbE ShE Is AcTuAlly TiReD FrOm All HeR Solo SoNg PrOmOtIons geez give it a break

Kosmo_Lap 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Can someone explain why were there three backup dancers who held microphones and sang the songs too?

Joohee11 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

She's not lazy just being a diva. Fame has got to her head a little too fast and too soon, when they fall they crash hard

greenbird 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Well... There are hundreds of other ídols, a lot of them with problems we don't know and still, they don't act like her... If she's not arrogant OK then she's just not being professional...

Love_no_hate 19 days ago 0
19 days ago
i think she likes what she is doing, but she can´t cope with the work it takes to be excellent at it. Remember she has just debuted two years ago. Some idols are great at the begining (like Jennie) but they get better on time. And you have to polish their rough angles. That is why companies take some time to give an idol a solo career. Cos they are green. This is Jennie´s case. She is good, but she is green. And sometime the companie wants the idol to be very hungry of that unique opportunity, so when it is given, it wont be taken for granted. And they will do their best. We have given our love to black pink, and a lot of support. International fame, very fast. And her mv is going great in Youtube. I think she doesn´t really understands she has been blessed, she might be too young to know it. But she is talented, pretty and very lucky. I want her to succeed , she needs to to step up very soon

jcin 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Not gonna lie, saw a fancam of the whole group dancing and I don't know who Jennie is, but you can tell there is one member who is just going through the motions...

Rosie28 19 days ago 0

yikes

eigb10 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Yall acting like she aint did nothing wrong tbh I love Jennie but THIS IS NOT IT. I am not going to believe the excuse the that she was really tired or anything because Lisa who came from many schedules before the concert & was sick as well, did the whole concert with a smile on her face & all the Bp members are in the same boat of working hard but the 3/4 still work to put on a good performance. I guess that's the status of YG Princess

Merasan 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

We wouldn't know in what kind of state of mind she was at those performances.... So maybe she had her own reason for acting like this? If not then she really should fix her attitude. Its their first concert and they should do their best. And all those people defending her, saying she's tired. This is her job, people who buy/listen her songs, go to their concert ofcourse have their expectations.

Look at Twice, they have comeback after comeback, concerts, entertainment shows, go back and fort from korea to Japan and they still are so full of energy, every member is doing so their best (one of the reason their fans love them).

primazaza 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

I'm not a fan I barely know her or her group. But when I watched her perform I felt like she wasn't there on stage and was thinking on something else. If it's one performance / one day I guess it can happen, even if it must be disappointing to fans but it's a problem if it's recurrent.

kefira14 18 days ago 0

It's recurrent unfortunatly.

BBFOR5VER 19 days ago 0

*Popcorn*

EXID_is_the_EXIT 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

When will fans accept the behaviour of their idols?Stop acting as kids and grow up

meanjoke 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

The double standards of KPOP are hitting again lol. When it's GD and TOP, TOP's so freaking cute and GD's moves are so relaxed and flawless but when it's a girl, ":O that hoe, she's not doing her job".
Jennie has always said that she's doesn't have great stamina, so yeah, the 100% is not given in choreography and she focuses more on singing, that's that. The comments I'm reading on Youtube and Kpop sites are crazy, saying she only tries for her solo performance, but you clearly see that her vocals were shakier but she gave more to the choreo because she's alone so she has to fill the stage.
Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo performed harder but Lisa and Rosé are beasts D:, it's the first concert of their lives but wow, vocals and dancing on point.

Haters also say Jennie only cares about her solo career but she cried at the end of their first day of concert thinking about everything Blackpink has accomplished and it just hit me harder than her burden will become heavier everytime Blackpink or she accomplishes something. Blinks, no matter what people say, just stand behind the members, don't follow the sheep herd or the hate bandwagon, your support is very needed.

Park_Yi_Nia 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I don't get all those people hating her...

Maybe she's really tired or sick and yet you're saying she's lazy and disrespectful.

I hope you're healthy my Unnie 💕

Btw all the other members will have a solo debut too and Jennie was just the first one so don't say she's getting all the attention.

Please support all those hardworking idols out here~

kekekeke_49 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

she already has a lot of weight on her— not just her but other k-pop stars as well. they have to look good in front of people, and their actions have to be good so there’s no bad things about them and paparazzi and etc. she was probably very tired, and it’s just one or two concerts. that’s not gonna change how she acts forever. so. until actual facts come out, i thjnk some fans should stay quiet.

walkertexasrange 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

When Blackpink contracts expire. Only Jeanie and Lisa will get renewals. And Rose and Jisoo will leave the company. Just like 2NE1. Minzy and Park Bom got shafted.

Esabelle_swan 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

This is something going on since 2017. She stopped doing the dance totally at many points. And everytime, even in awards she acts like someone slapped her and forced her to perform. As a blink this really dissapoints us. We come to see the performane with so much excitement but one member lacking energy and interest destroys the whole performance. She always lacks in dance but never tries to improve like Jisoo rather she shows attitude. Often times it looks like she wants to show others are backup dancers so only they need to dance. In recent Inkigayo she lipsynced, it was seen many times she didn't even bother to sing but the track was playin. She didn't even sing at encore. YG rather than trying to improve her stage is pampering this! Its her career if she wants to live a life on that this won't do.

kaedin 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

Im not much of any Kpop group fan anymore but my 2 cents is that if you are professional do professional work. I pay a doctor to get professional medical care. I pay a hair dresser for professional salon care. If I want to go to a concert I expect professional singing/dancing/performances. If you are a pro you act like one. You are who you are by how you portray yourself. Pros dont get to be lazy. That's why you're a pro. Look at beyonce (also not a huge fan) but I respect her for her hard work despite being at the top of the music world. She works and works until she forgets to even eat. All for her fans and for her art. Shes a perfectionist.

If jennie is it? wants to be lazy let her. She'll soon fall off. Those at the top know they can't rest they gotta work even harder.

greenbird 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Totally agree with you. If she a pro, act like a pro. If she wants to be lazy, let her be, but she'll fall soon, that's for sure...

Idafbiatch 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

It’s not enough reason that she is tired because of promoting, travelling to events, etc. It’s her obligation to make her fans happy while performing like a badass. If she is going through on her personal things ( like family problem, etc ). She should step aside those feelings while on stage. Minzy’s grandma died during I Love You era but she never performed lazy and have a resting bitch face on stage. Oh, come on dear, why dont you try to watch all the i love you cb stage?

One more thing, what about Lisa? Jisoo? And Rose? Are not they tired too that’s why they are giving their best to perform on stage?

ChimChimUWU 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I'm a big fan of BP. I don't know what's going on but hope everything with Jennie is okay. If this is an on-going issue with performance I hope she can get out of whatever rut she might be in. Hopefully her fans will continue to find ways to support her and give her the energy-boost she needs!

LocaX 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Tbh I'm a fan and all but I call it like I see it...this lack of energy and laziness has been going on for a WHILE now. Jennie been chillin chillin and she look like she got better things to do then to be giving us a banging ass performance. I aint hating on her, just pointing out the obvious...

Tiredofantis 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Could any of those typing complaints do better? I seriously doubt it! Y'all are some hateful people. None of us knows what's going on in her personal life.

BetterThenYaFavs 19 days ago 0
19 days ago
Despite all the complaining international fans have been doing now that Knetz agree everyone's gonna pretend this is the most unheard of thing to say

SoHeeDoll 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

She could be done with being an idol. Maybe she wants to do more variety like Dara?

SpeakinMaMind 19 days ago 0

girl Dara wants to sing

VenusMiranda 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

A lot of people will shield her saying she must be tired and stuff, but for an Idol being cheerfull and pleased up in stage is a job, is LITTERALLY the thing pay their bills, and also fans have spent money, time and a lot of effort to be there as well. A good performer never acts like that, is unprefessional af. I'm a teacher, I feel tired as well, but that's none of my students fault and when I enter the class room I bright myself the best I can to colaborate and use their energy to power me up.

4nec2 19 days ago 0

aiyooo

dooda 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

I thought this video was made as a fan thing and not to criticize her

dooda 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

After watching it, nah that's not fan thing, clearly criticizing.

Super_Blink 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I've never seen this many comments in a AKP post before. My QUEEN Jennie!

shyloone 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Did anyone ever think that maybe shes just fn tired and exhausted from it all

unibias 19 days ago 0

typical yg ho

SongKaixi 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Honestly it looks more like she's nervous or anxious to me than she's just being lazy.

rnloveskpop 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

It's called being tired from working so hard. Uh duh!

Leave her be, unecessary harassment.

Ros 19 days ago 0

Exactly!

darakrung 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Learn from this then you will know how much difference they have in terms of performance.

JadeMarie 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I'm not a Blink, but I'm loving how all the armchair critics come worming their way out of the wood. That's great, really it is, it just goes to show how insect-like they are, rendering their opinions and comments small, insignificant and irrelevant.

If they're not living the same life, working just that hard, then there's no room for bugs or their useless blabbering.

MXKpopFan 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I agree that she gets random hate but what idol doesnt?????? especially female idols.

2NE1 was called Ugly from the moment they debuted, and by their own boss too...but still gave 110%

Her situation isn't unique at the end of the day. She still has a job to do

and no one is mentioning that when her dancing was more energetic, she would mess up on the lyrics. Now that she's doing better at lyrics, her dancing is suffering. She just needs more practice. point blank period. Coddling her and making her feel like shes the only idol thats ever faced hate is doing nothing for her. Ariana Grande was being blamed for Mac Millers death for crying out loud.

lilyirwin39 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

This makes me a bit sad. The amount of hate that Jennie has been getting lately is so rude considering that some of these people are potential fans. Nobody knows what type of condition she's in as of right now. I am a BLINK, but i'm not taking one side or another. For all we know she could be very sleep deprived (since she had a solo comeback), or it could be something completely different! Who knows! The fact that people are comparing her to her debut or complaining that she's "tired after only 2 years of debut" is ridiculous. It devastates me to see how ruthless some people can be and attack someone if they do something wrong with the drop of a hat.

Virgobaby 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Jennie just needs to improve her stage presence because every time I see her perform solo I think about how sunmi would perform the hell out of this song

Icameinyoonasass 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

most of the generations after the second gen kpop are lacking comparatively, except bts. You can say some of the recent or trending groups are currently more popular than second gen but they have not been more successful in growth.

Anpanman 19 days ago 4
19 days ago

She's indeed getting tons of hate for no reason, but this time the criticism about her performances is justified. She looks dead inside and plain bored on the stage, unless she's injured or wants to quit being an idol, she has to get it together. YG won't be favoring her forever, the moment the public stops caring about her, he also will forget about her existence. And of course no one will keep stanning an idol who doesn't even like what they're doing.

kizaru_hijin 19 days ago 3
19 days ago

"justified" for a disgusting hating piece of shit like you longan lychee, its even justified for you to hate all male celebrities and wish them to die and hate on all females youre so jealous of...you still show what a hateful trash you are, who still doesnt even want to seem nice, according to yourself...

Anpanman 18 days ago 2

Lamo 1/10 did not read

2 more replies

robin1 19 days ago 2
19 days ago

I swear she's the laziest bitch in Kpop. She just needs to quit and go do porn or something.

greenbird 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

Dude... She does seem kind of lazy but your comment is not okay!!

robin1 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Who gives a fuck what you think is okay? I'll wait.

Xibi_Kyu_Mm 19 days ago 0

She never can dance.

She have bad attitude.

Stop to justified her bad skills.

Her prioritie is her solo, she, herself and only herself.

9AF 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Non-stop promos; not getting much sleep; maybe she's just exhausted. Or maybe she just plain doesn't feel well. Whatever the reason, even the best have down days.

fantasticlau 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Criticize? No, mate, this is not criticizing this is straight up hating. Criticism is okay, hate is not. Yes she looked uninterested but maybe because she had a problem we aren't aware of. If she becomes like Hyunseung or Taehyun then that would be a problem (but still it wouldn't justify hate). But honestly people call her female GD? Hm I've heard that somewhere before.........

estheram 19 days ago 0

What's wrong with this girl, for God's sake. Fuck off

sandybee3 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

The weird thing is , People are always showing the same Video to prove Jennie's lack of energy.

If she is really doing it sooooooooooooo many times that everyone starts to complain, why is it always the same video ???

Her lack of energy could be due to many reasons, nobody knows what she is going through , she might have felt sick in those moments or could even suffer a burn out. But nah why thinking about possible reasons if you can just hate right ?

thesiiiiickest 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

With blackpink, the fame does not match the talent/effort. That's why people hate on them. They're sooooo popular and they're everywhere, but when I see a live performance I'm like... what? As a whole, the vocals are unsteady, the dance is not synchronized, they look awkward, there's no stage presence, they look bored like they don't care. (Performance wise, Lisa is carrying this team on her back). To the general public and casual fans like me, that is how they portray themselves.They're still practically rookies so they have no excuse to be this relaxed and careless. People want to see sincerity and hardworking effort. But to the most of us (aka non-blinks who don't know every little thing about them, and haven't seen all of their content) this is what we see.

thesiiiiickest 18 days ago 0

8 upvotes and 12 downvotes? Lool yall are something, the truth hurts

Love_no_hate 19 days ago 2

shake my booty - Jennie style

Joohee11 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Lol what a bad post of ur queen hahaha, her backup dancers did it better

MXKpopFan 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

youre wrong for that lmao

Wang_Sejung (Banned) 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Yes my unni Jennie is tired after 2 years of working like hell! Jennie unnie needs really a brake. The company needs to free her for a little while so she can go visit her family and spend time with them. If they continue continue to put so much pressure in this young fragile girl i am worried that she just abandoned her successful career like Choa unni of the AOA band.

Biggiecheese_18 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

It's a rehearsal so she does it to save energy, there's nothing to complain about

hiroonakamura 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

A young girl that looks good becomes famous and gets a solo despite her gorup having debuted 1-2 years ago....of course a patriarchal country like Korea is gonna have issues with that. SAd

qst3552 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

She is a queen and she has every right to behave like one,

How dare they project their own duties on her and demand she work hard! The plebs!

B_r_u_b_s 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

she's stupid and has to stop being so arrogant. If she does not like being an idol just walk away. He trained for so long to make such a lazy presentation on stage. Deplorable.

-10

Stopudelulu 19 days ago 1
19 days ago

why would jennie care when 80% of the tix were sponsored. "Fans" have no right to complain when they spent zero money to attend the concert. Lmao

VenusMiranda 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Fans at the concert complained as well... she was disrespectfull.

-10

youcangoeatshit 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Someone is going to get into trouble with YG daddy.

-18

walkertexasrange 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Wow...imagine in a few years from now. But now that she's the favorite in YG's eyes. she's like idgaf attitude.

misc.