- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 14:55 신고하기
- They debuted without going on a survival show and he didn't even make them go through a survival show. Each member's success will definitely be different so I feel like Yang Hyunsuk will end up pushing only the ones that do well...
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 19:42 신고하기
- It's obvious that he just wants to push Jennie's solo, he has no other excuses so he's making all the members have their own solos.. He will just ignore the rest of the members if they don't end up doing well. Sigh, YG...
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 15:52 신고하기
- I feel like Rose will get her solo but Jisoo and Lisa will be put together~ I feel like he can't let go of the "make a new 2NE1" mindset
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 14:03 신고하기
- When will we be able to see them altogether...
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 19:20 신고하기
- To be honest, isn't YG so unfair?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He only pushed Jennie like crazy before their debut, you have to acknowledge thatㅋㅋㅋ this time, it's also obvious that he only wants to heavily push Jennieㅋㅋㅋ Every time I watch their stages, they always make me want to see Lisa going solo on stage, I also always want to hear Rose's voice as a solo. I bet that after that, he will use their solos as an excuse to discriminate against the members who perform less wellㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously, it's so tiring to fangirl on BP. It's a bit harsh to say that they are only trying to push one member but the difference between the members sure is slowly showing.... People who think that Jennie can stand on her own are not fans of BlackPink. He can definitely push the team as a whole but he decides to only push one person, this is just too obvious.
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 15:38 신고하기
- Can't he just release an album with all the members if he's gonna make a solo for each of the members anyways?ㅋㅋ Why would he do discriminatory actions like that?
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 20:04 신고하기
- Does Yang Hyunsuk think that Jennie is on GD's level? She's definitely not. Before pushing her to go solo, he should make her try self-composing and writing
- ㅇㅇ |2018.10.18 20:12 신고하기
- Throwing away CL to push Jennie, I can't think of anything else than this