Social Media

Sulli says 'you guys are more cruel' to netizens calling her mean for posting a video of dying eel

By yckim124   6 days ago   128,955   7,235   438
Sulli

Sulli responded to the criticism on her recent Instagram post.

The idol once again stirred up a controversy with a bizarre Instagram post. This time, the issue regards a video of a dying eel. In the now deleted clip, Sulli was found giggling and playfully saying, "Save me, ack, save me'' while the eel was slowly dying. Many netizens criticized Sulli for animal cruelty.

SEE ALSO: Sulli gets criticized for posting video of dying eel on social media

After deleting the controversial clip, Sulli shared a new photo and teasingly captioned, "You guys don't eat eel then. Sticks tongue out." She also left a comment in response to the criticism and wrote, "You guys are more cruel."

1. Sulli

Tikxy 3 days ago

Maybe because 80% of the criticism she gets is destructive vs constructive. People calling you crazy, evil, and an animal abuser (for talking for a DEAD eel) on top of all the other stuff she got in the past (95% just for living her life), it's understandable why she reacted that way. Maybe she really felt she did nothing wrong and wants these people to think about how they're treating people and reacting to people instead. I see nothing in this case for her to apologize for.

EsmaTesma 5 days ago

I hope everyone condemning her are vegans because otherwise you're EXTREMELY hypocritical lmao. And don't even bullshit about her "mocking" it is the problem because at the end of the day it's dead and being cooked to eat. So it doesn't matter whether you mock a chicken or not, if you're going to cook it and eat it then you don't care for it that much. So everyone in the comments can stop being fake hurt about this.

SICA.love EsmaTesma 5 days ago

Lol no ones hurt, they just shitting on her cuz shes sick. If she put the video without any comments it would have gotten a different response.

SmoothieCarry EsmaTesma 3 days ago

Finally someone said that

Hyeriioo 5 days ago

She needs help..

Victoria_Claire 5 days ago

This is so disturbing. I wish I could help her but I'm no psychiatrist.

Miko101 5 days ago

I understand that she gets hated an all but I wouldn't want a helpless animal slowly die like that. If they were already dead that would be okay but while they are still alive is kinda messed up in my opinion.

pink_oracle Miko101 5 days ago

It's not alive, it's been completely gutted and it's spine is severed. This is just muscle spasms.

Miko101 pink_oracle 4 days ago

Ah ok that makes sense then.

ana_martins 5 days ago

I truly believe that she enjoy the attention and people are dumb and continue give it to her.  i also think there is something wrong with her bc her scandalous attitude maybe could be normal in western pop culture (where people get more famous with scandals) but in korean is not. if she thinks that knetz are more mean than her (what is true) she need to just stay quiet and avoid doing all this scandalous diva attitude that she keeps doing like she is enjoying a lot of the attention that knetz are given to her.

melon 5 days ago

She's not the one doing the killing is she? Well even if it's food killing anything like that shouldn't be legal. Just chop it's head off, gut it then cook and eat. I think kids find it funny and people think it's ok when kids kill insect or whatever like that.  kids really scares me because they are cruel and she was acting like them. Just immature I guess. Or maybe we shouldn't blame her if people are killing it like that maybe that's how it's done in Korea and it's acceptable in Korean society.

SICA.love melon 5 days ago

Its her comment.

girugameshguy 5 days ago

the fans are total hypocrites but then again, judging by how the video was described I'm a bit confused as to what part of it was I supposed to find 'entertaining', why did she feel it was necessary to take and upload the video? I don't know Sulli but she always seemed to have some sort of Cinderella complex.

Yoonginized 5 days ago

Personally,i am not a sulli fan so i don't really know anything about her . However,i would like to point out the fact that korean fans take these idols for granted . I understand that fans are the reason behind an idol's success. However, most of these korean fans (i think) feel as if they own these idols . They are not allowed to make mistakes or be in a relationship . Basically, they don't get to have a personal life . I understand that a video of a dying eel might look a little gory (i haven't seen the video so i might be wrong) but throwing excessive shade for such a small thing just spells out the hypocrisy of these people. 😤😤

anatasya 5 days ago

Here's the thing. Now we all know sulli needs help, whether she admits it or nah. So, are we even in the right place to judge her? To insult her right now? I know what she did was wrong. But guys, she needs help. Not your judgement.

forever