Law expert reveals the potential penalty regarding A Pink's death threat case

By KpopJoA   12 days ago   18,195   1,774   17
A-Pink

On the June 16 broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly', the show discussed the topic of A Pink's recent death threat incident.

This past June 14, police personnel rushed to A Pink's agency after receiving an anonymous call about a death threat.

In regard to this, a representative of the agency commented, "Currently, we are doing our best to focus on A Pink's safety. There were several incidents where the threat call was made over the course of two weeks. We replied at first but decided it was over the limit and told the person not to call anymore."

SEE ALSO: A Pink sing a cheery, live version of 'FIVE' over drinks!

A law expert stated about this case, "Though there weren't any actual attempts of murder itself, the person can be pressed with threat charges for causing distress and fear on the victim. The person can be imprisoned up to three years or more, or pay a fine of $4,415.  It really depends on the situation."

1. A Pink

chiyasuho 12 days ago

It look like they getting attention from this and there everywhere on the news wahhh

partyfan2013 12 days ago

I simply just hope that the man that is behind all of those death threats towards the group will get caught and then be forced once and for all to pay the ultimate price for his death threats against the ladies.  If he didn't like seeing A Pink on some television show where they went on blind dates with actor trainees, well, he should have changed the channel then.  I am just saying here, folks.  So anyways, this is definitely why I choose to stay sane while showing off any kind of disgust towards a idol group or just a individual K-Pop idol.  I won't ever waste any time making death threats towards someone that is famous or non-famous.  Once again, I feel bad for A Pink right now.

melalabanana 12 days ago

What are you doing JYP? Apink's company already made a move...

partyfan2013 melalabanana 12 days ago

Um, in case you were living under a rock or something, JYP Entertainment took legal action after a man threatened to kill TWICE's Mina.

melalabanana partyfan2013 12 days ago

I know dumb ass. What I mean is JYP seem pretty quiet after saying they are gonna take legal action. Anyway they have been saying "Gonna take legal action towards anyone who insult their artist". But nothing seems to happen. Good for Plan A for making a quick move. STOP BEING SMART IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

BigBlueagain 12 days ago

I hope they throw the book at this creep. There's no sane reason for this. None.

BigBlueagain 12 days ago

Another wangker account downvoting me. (smh) Pathetic.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 12 days ago

It's not me !!! People hate you, believe me, it's not only me !

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

Uh huh. That's why they post when you don't reply. Keep it up liar. You accuse me of shit you do yourself. Such a fucking hypocrite.

parklolita99 12 days ago

bye guys i have to recycle bottles

parklolita99 12 days ago

I'm the first to pay retard tax via shoppe. It;s not so small it's 94 $ that is almost all my piggybank. I am going to ebay to sell a lot of my belongings.

qnaug 12 days ago

well, if u play moba games, everyone seem to fuck ur mom before, but in kpop world, everyone seems retarded

parklolita99 12 days ago

AKP please do your best on sicalicka one I wish to wear those at the park while training on the monkey bars.

parklolita99 12 days ago

I also paid AKP do i make death threat to AKP ? no , i didn't. i know better. i'm mentally sound human being.

parklolita99 12 days ago

This guy is a freak with a mental disorder he needs to be sent to imprisonment.

exidhoe99 parklolita99 12 days ago

Sounds like you need to go with him, you fucking psycho

forever