Variety

Watch Moon Byul and Seulgi's teasers for 'Idol Drama Operation Team'

By beansss   20 days ago   90,433   16,149   20
dana,mamamoo,moon-byul,red-velvet,seulgi,lovelyz,ryu-soo-jung,sonamoo,dana,jeon-so-mi,kim-so-hee

Upcoming KBS variety show 'Idol Drama Operation Team' has released teaser clips and images of MAMAMOO's Moon Byul and Red Velvet's Seulgi!

The show centers around the life of girl group members who seem glamorous and radiant on stage but in reality live difficult lives. The cast members, including Moon Byul, Seulgi, Jeon So Mi, Lovelyz's Ryu Soo Jung, SONAMOO's D.ana, Kim So Hee, will be working together to write and create a drama detailing their own stories.

In Moon Byul's teaser, she sits down with the variety show's staff to discuss some of the hardships she's faced as a part of MAMAMOO, such as having to stand on stage doing nothing for most of a song, since her rap parts are limited.

In Seulgi's teaser, she similarly opens up about being labeled as a 'superstar' since her S.M.ROOKIES days.

Stay tuned for more inside peeks into 'Idol Drama Operation Team', until its premiere on May 29.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

1. Dana
  2. MAMAMOO
  3. Moon Byul
  4. Red Velvet
  5. Seulgi
  6. Lovelyz
  7. (Soojung) Ryu Soo Jung
  8. SONAMOO
  9. Dana
  10. Jeon So Mi
  11. Kim So Hee
  12. Idol Drama Operation Team

ThyDiana 14 days ago

Byulie, you should try the singing parts too, not just rap, we love your singing voice.

ThyDiana 14 days ago

stop leaving oh my girls yooa, shes part of the line up

heyshy 19 days ago

OMG this is my first time seeing the line up and I'm so happy to see a member of Lovelyz participating in this show! And I just so love moonbyul, she's so precious.

RimmieMeli 19 days ago

So excited for this show

canovalca 19 days ago

They're the ultimate girl crush for this generation's GGs tbh. MamaVelvet happened! Moonbyul and Seulgi look so GODDAMN GOOD. GAH I'm so happy! I just want to say a big fat thank you to whoever responsible for making this happen *bows*

oxymorac 19 days ago

When you get excited just from reading the title, you know it's gonna be a great article :-)  Fun fact - Moonbyul's sister is called Seulgi

mamavelvet_4_5 19 days ago

Mooonbyul and Seulgi = the most OP girl crush duo

Lady_Ivy 19 days ago

The cast also include Yooa from Oh My Girl... please, don't forget about my baby <3

Arrghroth 19 days ago

First time I did not skip an ad I got Suzys Jeans ad - Man she is hot!

sonelflee 20 days ago

GOD DAMN WHY! OH GOD WHY! WHY NO GFRIEND IN ANY TV SHOW! SOMU STOP HIDING OUR GIRLS! WHY! Anyways!! YAS Moonbyul and Seulgi <3 Ggroup interactions <3

AoyukiLynx sonelflee 20 days ago

Yeah, I'd really love to have Sinb added in here if were gathering girl crushes. So glad they had Byulie <33 tbh she's the only reason I'm even considering to watch this, also her interactions with Seulgi.

really