Variety

Which male celebrity's number did HyunA first have after she debuted?

By jennywill   18 days ago   77,565   2,982   9
HyunA,kim-yong-man

HyunA revealed her affection for comedian Kim Yong Man.

She was a guest on O'live's 'Weird Restaurant', where she was asked, "You usually don't come out on variety shows, so what's the reason you agreed to come here?" She revealed, "I really don't come out on variety shows because I'm scared of them, but I wanted to come here because of Kim Yong Man. I was in USA for a North American tour for a month, and I'm filming this immediately after I got back to Korea."

SEE ALSO: HyunA says she loves to read internet comments

She was then asked why she liked Kim Yong Man so much, and she explained, "He was there when I first started coming on variety shows. He's also the first number I had of a celebrity."

Kim Yong Man then said, "Back then, I was close with all the 4minute members, so we all texted each other." He added, "You're busy, so I'm very thankful that you rejected the other programs and decided to come here first."

1. HyunA
    2. Kim Yong Man

karakamilia 17 days ago

She needs to go back to a dark brown hair or black hair and leave it for a while.

jerok 17 days ago

LOL, I'm watching basketball, so I first read this as "Which male celebrity did hyuna first have after she debuted?" I had to re-read that haha

voidending 17 days ago

"Back then I was close to all 4Minute members"

meganeve18 17 days ago

her hair is MAD fried. poor girl. they need to put a deep conditioner on that shit ASAP.

kpoplolita 17 days ago

exhibit A: The result of years of constant hair dye jobs. You cant always keep your hair styled and 'perfect' but since shes a star she has to. I dunno wtf happened today though. Was there a fight with the stylist and the stylist just said "I'm done!" ?

tyger11 17 days ago

After she debuted with 4Minute, or earlier, when she debuted with Wonder Girls?

liviekate 17 days ago

that pink flushes her out so much why would they do that

kpoplolita liviekate 17 days ago

hot pink WITH THAT MESSY hair do + thats probably what years of dye jobs look like without any fixing products.. i know bcz i went through the same hellish period of dye job after dye job and chopped off lenghts so my hair could grow healthy again

liviekate kpoplolita 17 days ago

agree. hair could've been forgiven if it werent for that awful pink on her. something bright like that needs something just as vibrant, or stark in contrast to balance it out.

The End