Variety

Minzy surprises viewers with her powerful vocals on 'Mask King'

By yckim124   22 days ago   163,317   16,241   46

Former 2NE1 member Minzy dominated the stage on 'Mask King'!

For round 1, singers with the nickname 'Mood Maker' and 'Leaf Girl' sang Lee Bum Soo's ''I Miss You''. As their stage went on, the panels couldn't hide amazement at their beautiful vocals.

SEE ALSO: Minzy thanks fans for helping her reach number one on iTunes K-pop chart

Ultimately, 'Leaf Girl' got eliminated in the first round and had to reveal her identity. The singer behind the mask revealed to be Minzy. For her last stage, Minzy sang Ann's ''The Name that Hurts'' and once again amazed everyone with her outstanding performance.

After the stage, Minzy shared a comment and said, "Out of the solo performances I've done, I think today's will be the best. Honestly, I was nervous because I'm alone but that nervousness went away as I sang. With this as the start, I want to show more of me singing on stage from now on."

1. Minzy
    2. mask king

Cath_Keller 21 days ago

Huh, I don't get why they're surprised. Minzy is talented in the first place. Why not, "as expected of Minzy"

shubhajan 21 days ago

damn my Minzy slays at everything!!!

imyourconscience 21 days ago

LOVE Minzy so much!!! I miss 2NE1, but I'm glad she's moving on to new things and finding herself as a solo artist! ♥

renyrells 21 days ago

"minzy surprises with powerful vocals" i guess none of them ever listened to 2ne1 then. if they had, nothing would have been surprising. i still think she was the best vocals in the group.

azzora8 renyrells 21 days ago

she was known for her dancing. since that was the marketing strategy chosen for her.

RimmieMeli 21 days ago

Minzy did that!! AND OMG The other girl is totally sohyang!

aiyugwiyeoweo 21 days ago

wow Minzy's vocals are really good

Juliette96 21 days ago

Just waiting for the day for people to stop saying "YG wasted her talent" on anything Minzy related, We get it but can we all just simply praise Minzy for what she's amazing at and stop saying YG this YG that?

jjcclll 21 days ago

Minzy ! fighting!

lousina 21 days ago

i am so proud!!! Fighting MINZY yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

mirusako 21 days ago

I'm really happy for her.

extra