MV Releases

All American K-Pop group EXP EDITION are filled with excitement in 'Feel Like This' MV teaser

By yckim124   15 days ago   344,092   10,178   515

All American K-Pop group EXP EDITION is coming soon with ''Feel Like This''!

The American members from New York recently moved to South Korea to officially kick off their K-Pop careers. After long preparation and hard work, EXP EDITION unveiled the teaser for their new release ''Feel Like This'' on April 13. You can find more details about EXP EDITION in the clip below.

SEE ALSO: [NSFW] Sexual fancam videos that received an insane amount of views

Stay tuned for more on EXP EDITION!

1. misc.
    2. EXP EDITION
    3. feel like this

MONSTAXSTAN 1 day ago

tbh i cant even imagine how kpop is going to be a few years time

I_Stan_Extra7 2 days ago

Y'all need to understand that it isn't a kpop group just because it says so! I swear americans are ruining this shit for us!

ryuuseiu 8 days ago

Few thoughts, if they went onto korean variety shows(not those involving lots of talking/acting funny, just performing) they will get so welcomed by koreans. However, since they don't speak good enough korean, i think they couldn't survive in talk-show-based shows. Judging the songs, their singing is good but still pronunciation is a problem. When singing, annotations will be replaced by melodies in song, so it should be easier to get it right, but they still don't. That's why I don't think they will be good in Korean music industry. Maybe they are targeting at international kpop fans, but it seems a bit wrong marketing strategy.... anyways, good luck.

Lalakpoplover ryuuseiu 8 days ago

They were on I Can See Your Voice 4. They were really good it's on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1QV9nGBW1g&list=PL6shOVKde3DPcY2edAWIekq0mvD3EdXRh

imjustme 10 days ago

Koreans love white people and "tall noses", so they should do quite well.  Any one who has a negative comment is probably fat, ugly and lonely.

NoonaVip 11 days ago

This makes me proud to be called a close minded person. Seriously, it's some straight bullshit and I want to slap the idiots who help make this group happen. How can I delete watch something?

RussellMyJimmies 13 days ago

How this makes me feel:

kaice_cream 13 days ago

I'm confused to what kind of audience they're trying to appeal to. I don't think the Korean music industry would take it well (according to several comments their pronunciation isn't very good, and the korean music industry is kinda judge-y) and it's not the style westerners typically enjoy.

allkpopellie 14 days ago

Puked ... Sorry I didn't mean to, but that's embarrassing and disturbing. I shouldn't watch that when I'm a bit sick.

ashley_atienza 14 days ago

Their dance practice video was so cringe

jayan 14 days ago

I'm sorry but there's certain limits when it comes to kpop group and the meaning behind...to be named one and this is just - simply - LOL Are they for real?I guess yes.They must be joking...!This is really embarrassing. How about we talk about people who have tried this before but learned fast how stupid this is.I'll take a very good fella who used to like k-pop so much that he just copied the whole style thinking he could make it to the Korean market, but ended up learning more from that mistake, making his own music and even collaborating with some idols and I'm happy to know him today Chad Future  and it' been a more than 5 years now since we first communicated with him, so he's a very good example of how bad of an idea this is. I mean he had his chances and he was alone and he really had the chance, but it's a very hard thing especially for a foreigner like him.  Even through Korea is more open with the foreigners in the entertainment , especially considering how k-pop dominating and  taking over the world (BTS killed everything and keep on killing it) it is still doesn't make things easier for certain things, especially becoming an idol.  One person is hard enough, two eve more, but this.....I don't even want to comment on this anymore. Good luck guys, I feel sorry already, I hope you will get some recognition, maybe will make an official  debut in US. I don't know about your potential as an artists as I've never heard you, but from first look, yeah very nice, not as what you want to become, but the way you look together, music band , not as k-pop , as k-pop you - to be more truth with words - A total laughing stock, cause you can never be called a K-pop in the first place and seeing the cringy MV and the way you trying to act and copy things (which as you understand can never work) is just.....yeah I 've said enough.

really