Fashion, Pictorials

Suzy says she feels more confident and happy

By KpopJoA   13 days ago   34,347   3,799   14
Suzy

On April 13, photos from Suzy's photoshoot with fashion magazine 'Urbanlike' were unveiled featuring the singer dressed in natural cotton-linen clothing, illustrating a light yet sophisticated atmosphere.

SEE ALSO: Suzy expected to create one-man agency

In the interview, Suzy had an honest talk about her future goals as both a singer and an actress as well as how she has matured. "I feel a lot more confident now... In my teens, I usually found myself caught up in what others would say about me. However, now that I'm in my 20s, I feel things have settled down a bit and I'm more relaxed.  I think the most important thing is having peace in your heart. That's the moment when I'm the happiest."

Suzy's full photoshoot can be found in Urbanlike's Spring/Summer N° 35 edition.

Meanwhile, the star is currently filming for her new SBS drama 'While You Were Sleeping.'

1. Suzy
  2. urbanlike

alphabeta91 12 days ago

wait I thought she cut her hair??

Suzpop alphabeta91 12 days ago

This was taken before she cut her hair

alphabeta91 Suzpop 12 days ago

so she did cut it, I started doubting my memory for a moment there! thanks ^^

shubhajan 12 days ago

glad to hear that!

Kurapikaaa 13 days ago

For people who are still in their teens or early 20s, it does gets better when you get older. You will become more confident and less anxious. You will learn to appreciate the good people in your life and learn to let go of the toxic people who are harmful to your emotional well being.

anna_sueweeties 13 days ago

fighting Suzy... despite of being workaholic... please take a good care of your self too ^^

skyfall53 13 days ago

So elegant & pretty: Suzy (@skuukzky) for @urbanlike_magazine ♥

yelloworange223 13 days ago

among her 1994 age batch,suzy completely knows what shes doing...smart girl...

loh 13 days ago

This only means she has been getting some of that sweet sweet Minho lovin lately 😏😏😏 lol jk but good to hear ❤

littlemissnoname 13 days ago

so? what about her contract with jyp?

Jojo_Dancer 13 days ago

Unnie Suzy, I'm so mad. Why did this article leave out the part where you mentioned Fei, Min and Jia as well as promote their projects? I'm sure you will get on to them for not mentioning your sisters.

k_kid 13 days ago

Why wouldn't she feel confident and happy? She's already established herself as an A-list celebrity and doesn't need to promote herself anymore since the projects will come to her.

extra