Kevin writes heartfelt letter to fans after official leave from U-KISS

By elliefilet   22 days ago   79,322   9,747   56
U-KISS,Kevin,Kevin

Kevin has left a heartfelt letter for fans after the announcement of his official leave from U-KISS.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

On March 2, NH EMG announced Kevin's upcoming departure from the group, and he's now personally left a letter for fans on his fan cafe. The letter reads as follows:

"Hello. My KissMe fans, who I love. This is Kevin.
I wanted to send my sincere heart to my fans, so I'm writing a letter like this.
Firstly, I want to say I'm sincerely sorry for the disappointing news to my fans, who must have been surprised.
I was able to make the most precious and happy memories after debuting with U-KISS, and due to KissMe's support, trust, and overwhelming love from beginning to end, I'm able to be where I am today. I'm only thankful and sorry to KissMe and the U-KISS members, who've always stayed by my side.
To come to this decision, I've spent a lot of sleepless nights, and I've spoken a lot to my agency as well as the members. I'm leaving my loving nest now in order to walk a new path, and I'm taking it step by step. I'm very hurt that I wasn't able to stay a U-KISS member until the end, and I will forever miss the moments I've had until now. I want to tell my fans that I'm thankful and sorry once again.
I plan to do my best with U-KISS promotions until late April. I will also always support the U-KISS members with all my heart. I hope our fans will not change the love they have for the U-KISS members, who are always doing their best.
I'll work hard to strengthen myself and mature in order to pay back the great love you've given to me unsparingly.
I ask for your encouragement and support in the future. I thank you, and I love you."

1. U-KISS
  2. Kevin
  3. Kevin

ahaxd 21 days ago

I will miss his sexy side

His handsome side

His feminine side

His pretty side

His cute side

His funny side

JUST VERYTHING ABOUT HIM

ahaxd 21 days ago

All the member changings U-KISS has been trough... Out with Alexander and Kibum, in with AJ and Hoon, Out with Dongho, inn with Jun, out with AJ, out with Kevin.... If they just were a 9 member groups with all of them Im sure they wouldve been popular... But when they were popular around man man ha ni area and they chose to through out alexander and Kibum I think that was their first mistake with U-KISS... Ukiss could have been big :( Byebye Kevin my angel

ahaxd 21 days ago

10 member group**

ahaxd 21 days ago

throw*

Blue82 21 days ago

I'm glad he was able to talk it out with the members and his company but one part of his letter worries me, "I'm very hurt that I wasn't able to stay a U-Kiss member until the end,". It makes me wonder if there is something specific he wanted to do that he couldn't do under his company. They have promoted him in the group and as a solo artist so it seems so strange that he didn't want to renew with them. I hope the best for him and I really hope he's not leaving out of the 'idol world' because he's too amazing not to go farther in the business. I adore him on After School Club too.

sunya_bae_bae 22 days ago

😭😭😭😭😭

saranghae_3 22 days ago

lcyutiamo 22 days ago

his handwriting is so neat @_@

Haru_ki 22 days ago

I'm so sad because they couldn't get the recognition they deserved in Korea but at the same time they were really popular abroad. Man man ha ni was one of the first songs of kpop that i knew and made love kpop and U-kiss! I hope Kevin would do whatever the loves and have a lot success and U-Kiss too :)

dee_dee 22 days ago

Wish you the best of luck for your next project. ^_^

mellie_luvs_kpop 22 days ago

Its no surprise since U-Kiss never had a iconic song that boosted their popularity to the top. x.x He was my bias; hopefully he continues to do what love and wishes to do from now on.

shizun mellie_luvs_kpop 21 days ago

Yes, they had! Neverland! How can someone forget about it! not sure why people didn't look for their next comebacks.

shizun mellie_luvs_kpop 21 days ago

And another one, that can be considered a legend is Man Man Ha Ni - other groups even have covers for it!

mellie_luvs_kpop shizun 21 days ago

Neverland and ManMan Hani were definitely popular but it was not POPULAR enough especially domestically. It may be iconic, especially Man Man Ha Ni but I don't think it boosted their popularity to the top. Plus they didn't win anything for it. In the end, they didn't have an iconic song that would've stayed in people's mind like all the other iconic songs did. I don't think other groups dancing to it makes any difference cause people can dance or sing even to unpopular songs.

lattegirl 22 days ago

Glad there is one senior group where a member can leave without there being so much drama~~~ wish you the best of luck Kevin! seriously a sweetheart

omelas