Eli's wife feels apologetic to U-KISS' parents after giving birth to her son?

By elliefilet   24 days ago   114,217   6,293   36
U-KISS,Eli

Eli's wife revealed she felt apologetic to the parents of the U-KISS members after giving birth to her own son.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

On the March 1st episode of 'Mr. House Husband', U-KISS members Soohyun and Jun appeared as guests. Eli expressed, "We couldn't have a wedding, but I wanted to do everything else for her so there are a lot of pictures. I want to hold a wedding for her soon too."

Eli's wife revealed to Soohyun and Jun, "You're still an active group, so I feel bad about getting married. I've always felt apologetic to the members, but now that I've had a child myself, I'm also sorry to the members' parents. They worked hard to raise their sons into idols, and I think I'd feel grieved if I were them that their sons have to be at a disadvantage because of someone else." Soohyun also mentioned, "I was disappointed in Eli. I was disappointed by his timing and the way he did it through SNS."

The young father himself admitted he felt bad about the situation as well, saying, "I'm always sorry to my fans and my members. I'm also thankful."

1. U-KISS
  2. Eli

MunchieMinx 23 days ago

Moreso blame your country's WEIRD fandom culture that has allowed and encouraged the rabid behavior of k-fans over their "oppas". If a celebrity anywhere else in the West got married barely anyone would care. Idol agencies need to stop letting the fans make these guys/gal performers into untouchable statues and letting it be "OK" for them to not be able to have normalized lives as well as music careers.

judyi 23 days ago

Eli didn't have to tell the public about his life to a certain degree. He has a life and we should respect it. What was unfair and disappointed me the most is that he didn't have the courage not the faith in his team to tell U-Kiss about these very important things in his life. Finding out thru SNS is very disappointing to the members. He should of told his team about his engagement or even his wedding at the very least. I would be shocked and hurt if my closest friend and coworker went about it this way. In fact i would probably distant myself from them completely. Obviously I'm not someone they trust nor depend on. Doing this would make me realize that I'm not as important to them as they are to me. Honestly, that would really really hurt me. Soohyun speaking about it is means that he still cares about Eli, he wants to talk about it so that they both know what is going on in his head and his heart. Its crucial to be blunt and honest in order for both parties to learn to heal. Soohyun has more courage and more love towards Eli, than Eli has faith and trust in them. Meeting each other is the first step into integrating their new families together. U-Kiss loves babies as much as they love their own members, its best to grow together. Eli's son is going to be loved and spoiled by his new uncles.

PandDays 23 days ago

damn, he's really handsome :D

kimmiefonze 24 days ago

Poor is a man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another. Its Eli's life and I commend him for finding his personal happiness.

Mintkaizoku 24 days ago

Wtf leave the guy alone he hasn't committed a crime 🙄🙄

kalimilano 24 days ago

But they're saying these bad things like Eli has disbanded the group? what's this, he just got married that's all, he's married now what is it to be sorry about: sorry to be happy with his wife and son? , sorry to have a family? .. I'm sure that if any other member of them had the same situation he'll do the same.

JessicaRabbit123 kalimilano 24 days ago

No. He got engaged, married and then his wife became pregnant and he told NO ONE. Not his label, not his team mates. How is anyone supposed to work around something so big when he kept them in the dark? How are your members, whose been with him for 9 years, supposed to feel knowing that you didn't tell them anything? And let's not forget how hard core some of these fans can be. Their last comeback sales proved how upset many of them were. No one is saying Eli doesn't have the right to be happy. But he went about it the wrong way and kind of expected everyone to just accept it right then and there, but thats not how it works for an idol.

kalimilano JessicaRabbit123 24 days ago

Yes I know that he did it in the wrong way that's true but can't they try to forgive him Idon't say to forget cause it's impossible but forgive just a little and go forward

judyi kalimilano 23 days ago

Im sure that they just felt hurt. Its like saying your best friend or even as super close who you work with and share everything with you once day tells everyone on SNS that they have been engaged, married and are expecting a baby all on the same day...I would feel extremely hurt, now imagine it being 9 years. You worked, cried, endured the Worst and the Best moments of your life with these people. You know their fears their joys and then....This......I'm sure this would break trust and be seen as dishonesty and betrayal. Not that they would hate him, I bet they all just want Eli's happiness. Eli just didn't have the balls to say it when he needed to. (which was around the time he was being serious of his relationship)

kalimilano judyi 23 days ago

Yesssss I'm sure that is it

pink_oracle 24 days ago

lol but Eli's not sorry he didn't buy any condoms. XD

unscrewedhorses 24 days ago

They seem like a really cute family.  I'm glad things have worked out so well for them despite how rocky things were.

SuperSperm 24 days ago

It's normal if the members were disappointed but they don't need to pop it up in front of Eli's wife.

judyi SuperSperm 23 days ago

Its better to say it out in the open and be honest. This way they can put out their emotions and let go of harboring feelings. Its about being a better person because they are now able to look toward the future and see more possibilities for each other.

DuniaWu SuperSperm 23 days ago

I think telling them how they felt,could get them closer. It didn't look like they had meet the baby before. Lets just hope things will work out now that Kevin left

judyi DuniaWu 22 days ago

Even if Kevin leaves I doubt that he would just ignore them or not be in good terms with them. He's old enough to get married, Has enough to at least start to build his own home. Leaving might be good for him, he can start a family without doing what Eli did.

DuniaWu judyi 22 days ago

Yeah.. but Eli falled in love. You can't just change your feelings.

Yazzy26 24 days ago

No reason to be sorry about anything. Your private life is yours and does not belong to the group or fans.  If they are really fans they will support you and continue to admire your work.  Your group should not feel bad about anything you do with your private life, she is your wife and needs to be your motor to do anything from now on.  Your group is your job and give all it takes but don't minimize your marriage.  At any given time, your marriage is your number 1 priority.  Fans have a way to manipulate idols and it really shouldn't be that way. You should not feel like walking on egg shells, afraid not to please someone who confuses admiration for an idol and fanatic out of control.   I am very proud of you two who had the nerve to come out and be yourself.  Remember time goes by and your son, will some day read these comments and your reaction to them. :)

omelas