Social Media

BoA asks fans to stop complaining about her hairstyle

By elliefilet   26 days ago   56,353   2,572   51
BoA

BoA asked fans to stop complaining about her shorter hairstyle.

SEE ALSO: BoA comments about her haircut on Instagram

On March 1, BoA shared the photo below on Instagram with the message, "It was an enjoyable day meeting people I haven't seen in a while." It looks like the singer and now actress recently attended an event for fashion brand 'Valentino', and you can see that she did cut her long locks.

She later added, "And stop talking about my hair~. I didn't cut it because I wanted to."

What do you think about BoA's new hairdo?

1. BoA

EXOTIC1998 25 days ago

What is wrong with her hair? I think it is really pretty. Why must people complain about things that have nothing to do with them? Seriously she is her own person and she doesn't do the things she does to please us fans. She does it because it make her feel good. She is a beautiful woman inside and out, and I don't understand why people must make a big deal and complain about something as simple as hair.

intricate 25 days ago

an hour before this post KpopJoA published an article on this website with the exact same content, just different wording.

KatM 26 days ago

"I didn't cut it because I wanted to." COMEBACK?!!!??!?

karaboy97 26 days ago

she's looks great! i dont get why ppl are complaining about her hair??

ges111 26 days ago

Idgaf about her hair, I like what's she's wearing!

kimmiefonze 26 days ago

Too many complains for something that grows back in months. If those haters want her hair long, they should've paid an insurance for Boa's hair.

CCA 26 days ago

Her hair looks fine. I don't get it.

Ankp85 26 days ago

Crazy people!!!! What is wrong with her hair? She looks so good

jinssam 26 days ago

She just looks...normal...and pretty... People seriously have nothing to do

That_Kpop_Fan 26 days ago

Why tf are ppl pressed about her hair? It's cute and  istg netizens get pressed over anything

name