Variety

T.O.P disses G-Dragon's 'gwiyomi' + Big Bang members try it themselves

By alim17   9 days ago   132,143   23,931   52

Another episode of Big Bang on 'Weekly Idol' aired today!

In this episode, the members tried their hand at the cringeworthy, aegyo-filled 'gwiyomi song,' after first watching how G-Dragon did it when he appeared on the show alone in the past.

SEE ALSO: Big Bang to have their last performance as a group for a while on tonight's 'Inkigayo'

The members were all left speechless as they silently watched G-Dragon's aegyo. At the end, when asked their thoughts, T.O.P snapped out of it long enough to say bluntly, "That's the worst," making everyone laugh.

Then, they tried their hand at it, overdoing it to hilarious results!  They competed for the trophy that G-Dragon was left to revolve.  See for yourself above!

1. Big Bang
  2. T.O.P
  3. G-Dragon
  4. weekly idol

RimmieMeli 7 days ago

lmao

Tylialist 8 days ago

Did Seungri just do a reference to GLAM's I like that? T.T I miss GLAM they had so much potential.

ephiasus07 Tylialist 7 days ago

he didnt... there was also an old song similar to glam.. but i think glam just revived the version..

beyondordinary 8 days ago

Best kpop guy group ever, I swear by it. I feel like going down on Big Bang memory lane and re-watching all of their reality/variety show appearances.

iamjaelee 8 days ago

HAHAHAHAH different versions achieved :P By the way, I know Seungri' version have song lines? What were the last ones, I don't recognize them XD #daebackBB

nami_chan 8 days ago

Buahahah omg daesung xD.

nami_chan 8 days ago

lol

thefabcat92 8 days ago

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GD_VIP8855 8 days ago

Nothing but love for them

Bts_wifeu 9 days ago

They should have shown Big Bang Yoona Aegyo. But they are still cute!!

kiko_san 9 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIGBANG!!!  BANG BANG BANG is now  200, 008, 896 millions view!  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so happy thank you VIPs!!! <3

charlenemt 9 days ago

They made me laugh so hard... I wish I could spend with them at least one day of my life... one hour would be enough for my stomach to hurt from laughing!!!

In other news BANGx3 reached 200 million views! Congratulations!!!

hi dad hat