Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Seohyun says she's happy with where she's at in her career

By KpopJoA   29 days ago   41,683   12,800   25
Hyoyeon,Seohyun

Broadcasted on January 26, SBS's 'Cultwo Show' featured Girls' Generation's Seohyun.

Currently busy promoting her solo album, Seohyun shared that she is satisfied with where she's currently at career-wise.

The DJ mentioned a comment from fans that they witnessed, "Seohyun and Hyoyeon walking in Japan and she looked like a Greek goddess."

Seohyun replied, "I used to frequently visit Japan with Hyoyeon as we were roommates.  People tended to recognize us even with our masks on.  It was surprising."

When asked, "How are things with you now as opposed to ten years ago?" She replied, "I am pretty much content with where I am now."

Netizens commented, "It is truly a blessing to be able to achieve one's goals at a young age without any regrets," "All her dreams came true, I envy her," "Wish you all the best in the next ten years, fighting."

1. Hyoyeon
    2. Seohyun
    3. cultwo show

nymeria24 27 days ago

there'll be a long career going on!!! SNSD are in their 20's and there's a lot to achive!

lyricaldancer10 nymeria24 26 days ago

late 20s. unfortunately the public starts to shift and focus on the younger groups around this point

nymeria24 lyricaldancer10 26 days ago

Yes you r right !. I mean un their solo careers :)

lyricaldancer10 nymeria24 24 days ago

yes. unfortunately without popularity individually and possibly strong vocals they may not succeed. sometimes popularity trumps all

JeffBenson nymeria24 22 days ago

Marketers love Late 20's early 30's women ... hey they spend all our money Hahahha :D Modeling and Products are were its at.

JeffBenson 28 days ago

My love is true ... My love is for you.

lume90 28 days ago

"All her dreams came true, I envy her".  Couldn't have said it better.  Girl is talented.

SophiiSone 28 days ago

You have gone far and we are really proud of you, still go on for a very long time our Seohyun, Sones are always with you. ❤️

BigBlueagain 29 days ago

That's our maknae Seolady! And the really great part? This is only the beginning for her.

trboo 29 days ago

There is nothing to be unhappy about. She's young, beautiful, rich, in demand, and has had a long and successful career that will see her and her family financially secure for the rest of their lives - all before the age of 30. And, she will go down as a member of South Korea's most beloved girl group. Even if her solo career doesn't reach the level of Taeyeon's (not many can), she has still been very successful and has time to do other projects - including more acting projects if she wants.

IMakeMyPoint 29 days ago

I am happy that she is happy! Just keep doing what you love and you will be happy for life!

RGreene 29 days ago

why would she not be? she's an important member of the nation's most legendary girl groups, it's very successful sub group and now she's a successful solo artist.

BigBlueagain RGreene 29 days ago

... and lyricist and actor.

manupecks 29 days ago

I can't help feeling nervous about SNSD's possible disbandment this year! These girls have become part of my life and I don't know what I would do if they break up. Yeah, sure, there are many great new groups but it will never be the same. SNSD has gained their spot through hard work and talent! Even with their shortcomings they have been able to pull through and become true Kpop legends! You can say anything about how newer groups are way more popular than GG, but the truth is they are still the reference point for girl groups!

RGreene manupecks 29 days ago

i'm not concerned about snsd disanding anytime soon. they are in a completely different situation than the other top tier girl groups (2ne1 and wg) that they came up with.

BigBlueagain RGreene 29 days ago

I don't see them disbanding but I am afraid they may go on "indefinite hiatus" after their 10th anniversary. I'm just getting the vibe that they're all branching out and it's getting harder and harder to bring them together from their solo/subunit stuff.

trboo manupecks 29 days ago

I don't see that happening soon. Unlike other groups, they seem to really like each other. Yes, Yoona and Taeyeon are the most popular for non-SONEs but the other members still get more project offers than they can handle and stay busy...As mentioned by BigBlueagain, it is getting harder for them to come together because of this, but SNSD is the type of group that makes time for its members and seem the type to make it a priority because they like doing things together.

lyricaldancer10 BigBlueagain 28 days ago

i think that will happen too. i hope they dont just stay because of the pressure from some people to not disband. hopefully they do what makes them happy (stay together or not) and not out of fear for what may happen and how people will react

SophiiSone manupecks 28 days ago

They have gigs for 2018 Winter Olympics. ❤️

BigBlueagain SophiiSone 28 days ago

That's encouraging but jobs can always be canceled. Still, like I said, it is encouraging.

SophiiSone BigBlueagain 28 days ago