Tag

  • Winners from the '2012 SBS MTV Best of the Best' Awards

    December 28, 2012 @ 7:32 pm

    The Winners from the 'SBS MTV Best of the Best' Awards have been announced. A special online voting system allowed fans to log into the SBS MTV Korea / Daum websites and pick the 'best' entertainers of the year in various categories. Winners included Super Junior, SHINee, B.A.P, f(x), Wooyoung, and BoA. Fan votes from the SBS MTV Korea and Daum websites counted for 40% each, for 80% of the total. Judges determined the rest of the 20%, a

    Read More

    • 0
    • 123931
    • 1
  • Winners from the '2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best' awards

    December 12, 2011 @ 9:29 am

    On November 28th, MTV Korea kicked off their '2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best' awards! A special online voting system allowed fans to log into MTV and pick the 'best' entertainers of the year. There were 13 categories, including Best New Artist, Top Rival, Global Star, Artist of the Year, and much more!  These award categories were broken down intro three segments: Music Video, Live, and Idol Theme. Check out the winners below and see if

    Read More

    • 0
    • 172405
    • 0