What did MAMAMOO's Solar say to a fan who is on a diet?

By mkim93   25 days ago   62,530   2,853   0
mamamoo,solar

Recently, a fan uploaded a funny picture of MAMAMOO Solar's response to a question on the internet.

Along with a signed book, a fan wrote a quick message request that reads, "I'm on a diet these days so I've been working out hard. Please give me a message to cheer me on~". In response, Solar wrote back with her witty sense, "You'll feel like dying but you won't die."

Many netizens found this to be hilarious, cute, and very true. Some comments read as the following, "Hahahahahaha, she's right, you'll feel like dying but you won't die...let me lose weight now please", "This is so true, anyone who went on a diet knows", "LOL this is so realistic", "This should be a quote everywhere, such wise words lol", and much more.

SEE ALSO: MAMAMOO win #1 + Performances from July 1st 'Show! Music Core'!

1. MAMAMOO
  2. Solar

pink_oracle 25 days ago

"you won't die" Not guaranteed with the way idols diet.

phili721 25 days ago

that photo though

johnnyvvlog phili721 25 days ago

Yeah search Solar and her bra on Google. Those pics are from last year and way too hot.

JYJRainbow 25 days ago

I know she meant it all well,light joking around. I would have smile,if I don't know the truth,actually you CAN die while dieting. from heart failure or sudden rupture of an artery, not to mention a weak immune system, happened to nearly all who do crazy diets, and NO I am not counting long term damages that can shorten your life more then being fat

ellazh12 25 days ago

well it will definitely make them closer to dying with the way koreans diet..

free_somebody 25 days ago

That picture is really hot 😍 That's some really good click bait AKP

Wang_Sejung 25 days ago

No ebilfairy unni, you will not die.

jinssam 25 days ago

tru

heavenrise 25 days ago

Only someone who went a harsh diet knows the true weight of her words. It feels like Hell.

partyfan2013 25 days ago

Well, it's just all fun and totally funny, that's all.  And besides, this is what amazing interactions between idols and their fans is all about.

ATA 25 days ago

As long as it's a healthy diet, it's all good.  If you're starving yourself, then you might not die, but you'll be malnourished and could end up with a eating disorder (which can make you die)

ace