Concerts / Events

TVXQ's Yunho suffers a wardrobe malfunction at the 'SMTOWN Live World Tour'

By jennywill   14 days ago   78,563   5,193   0
TVXQ,Yunho

TVXQ's Yunho suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the 'SMTOWN Live World Tour VI in Seoul'.

During the stage for his new song "Drop", his pants split to reveal his rather bright underwear beneath. However, he continued professionally throughout the stage and even talked to the crowd with his malfunction and impressed the crowd with his professionalism.

1. TVXQ
  2. Yunho

aceisphat 12 days ago

As a performer myself, we've always been told to wear black safety shorts/underwear in case of wardrobe malfunction. I guess SM doesn't practise that.

elite_cassie 12 days ago

Why people focused to talked about pants ripped? Is it his first comeback on stage after discharge, rite? For me the point is his AMAZING PERFORMANCE.. It was really goosebump & badass. About pants ripping... I think it's coordi job to choose the proper pants for dancing. When I saw the fancam I think Yunho's dancing wasn't too excessive then made wide ripping. And why people complained Yunho's red undies? I think it bcoz the official color for tvxq. I ever watched "Exploration of Human Body" when TVXQ (all 5 members) in suju's varshow. They had some competition like sports so I could see that all 5 members wore red undies and suju wore blue ones.

shakennotstirred 12 days ago

I love it <3 <3 <3

crystalCassie91 13 days ago

OMG... I was too embarrassed I had to keep stopping the video XP.. He's not even wearing boxers.. He's wearing like sport briefs or bikini or whatever they call men's undies.. But damn XD... I wonder if he modified the moves at 4:21... Everyone else had their legs spread wide open, except for Yunho, I think he changed that move and didn't want to put his **** on display like that..

Caie crystalCassie91 12 days ago

maybe a jockstrap ;)

crystalCassie91 13 days ago

kpop pants aren't made for dancing XD

Julian5 13 days ago

Why would he feel embarrassed?? Hahaha he's known to be the king of ripped pants!! Not his first time

L_catzzz 13 days ago

I'm so sorry, but I HAD to LAUGH. HAHAHAHAHA.....

melon 13 days ago

that was an explosion not just a simple rip lol. All the way down his legs. I notice they always wear red underwear Maybe a color to match their pants will make it less obvious but in his case wow.

hermesdragon 13 days ago

Doesn't he have a long history of pants ripping. He even ripped once when he was performing for the army.

Caie 13 days ago

i laughed wayy too much XD

just lve